Melissa Mills #31 WALLA! Peri-Melly off her rocker, caught up in Dunne's Chinese Chicken shocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Melly, used 2 most liked and added the infamous Walla 😂😂 courtesy of myself and @Ingognito.Queen
---
Tried to include *%€& Dunnes but it was removed 😂😂😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Given her children are Muslim you would think she'd use her platform to highlight the situation in Palestine.
She's tone deaf and thick as a plank.
As for her packing orders, not a word about it.
That tatt didn't sell when launched so hardly gonna sell years later 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why is she tagging Paul Costello on those crackers,he has nothing to do with them. I bought them too, 12e, just Dunnes brand ,not Paul Costello brand .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does it drive anyone else mad that she is going aroind to fabulous hotels around the country the last 2 weekends, and yet has most likely never paid a bill in her life?! I pay my bills etc but can’t afford to go to cashel house hotel, powerscourt for afternoon tea like she is this afternoon. People like her grind my gears. Don’t play by the rules and all take, take, take.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or does it drive anyone else mad that she is going aroind to fabulous hotels around the country the last 2 weekends, and yet has most likely never paid a bill in her life?! I pay my bills etc but can’t afford to go to cashel house hotel, powerscourt for afternoon tea like she is this afternoon. People like her grind my gears. Don’t play by the rules and all take, take, take.
Yep swindlers who are constantly trying to not pay tax etc. find all the loopholes and dodge. What’s why he has filed for bankruptcy a dozen times. Criminals plain and simple.
---
She’s quiet today . I’d say today’s the day she drives to Tullamore for an hour to give her family a quick free gift. Ti get it out of the way so she doesn’t have to bother with them for the next few weeks. Usually meets them in a hotel somewhere might drive to the mothers for five minutes. Azhar dinging something else to do around the town so he doesn’t have to go to the house lol. Wondering where her mam is tho this year. Is she in hospital. I must ask around. I’m telling you if my mam was that sick azhar and his controlling tit over the Xmas would be out the window and I’d be down for a week of Xmas with my mother and my kids. She’s crontolled and also selfish and she would die spending Xmas in her mams. And he definitely won’t.
---
Another note. What the duck is all the posts of random bits of plates and cups a corner of the tree, a close up of a decoration you can barely make out what it is. She’s a fuckin but job like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Maybe instead of raiting poswercourt afternoon tea go and see your mother selfish witch she actually makes me so angry 😠 😤

Miss Mills
We know you're reading on here daily. Take your head out of the clouds and wake the f#£k up.

There is a hell of a lot going on in the world right now other than you rating Powerscourt for afternoon tea 🤦‍♀️

Given your Mother is so ill you ought to spend the time with her and stay off social media.

No one is interested in seeing blurred images of cups, saucers and fake bags. Use your platform to highlight the atrocious bombarding of Gaza right now.
Self righteous and self absorbed sum you up.

Reactions: 14
I've gone to different places over the years for afternoon tea and I find the snootier the place the worse it is because its too fussy and pretentious but it would have to be a pretentious luxury place for her to darken its door

Reactions: 2
I've gone to different places over the years for afternoon tea and I find the snootier the place the worse it is because its too fussy and pretentious but it would have to be a pretentious luxury place for her to darken its door
It would have to have a golf course. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has now tied a brown ribbon around the ever travelling lamp, lol. The woman is crackers.

Oh and she’s also drinking. Again.

Reactions: 6
Ah beat into this thread & Walla there’s the picture of her Mother (poor woman) who thanks all of Mellys followers for their messages!!! ahhahahahaha wld u ever fuk off with ur big fake lies Melly!

Ah beat into this thread & Walla there’s the picture of her Mother (poor woman) who thanks all of Mellys followers for their messages!!! ahhahahahaha wld u ever fuk off with ur big fake lies Melly!
"Ya I just cant think of anything else right now but my poor parents. Well except for my skin, hair, nails, lipstick, dolls house, ribbons around stupid lamps, drinking, oh did I mention my fabulous hairdryer for my hair but I only just washed it today cos I was just wasnt able Gouys. Woe is me!!"

duck right off Melissa and then duck off some more. Ok love?

Reactions: 12
She needs an insta post to tell her audience she is looking after herself Jesus love but that’s all you do.

Does she think her drinking is normal? Why doesn't she try to hide it? Does she think it makes her look rich or something? It's weird.

Does she think her drinking is normal? Why doesn't she try to hide it? Does she think it makes her look rich or something? It's weird.
It’s actually popular now to not drink! So many great zero alcohol options out there. She likes a wine glass in her hand she thinks it’s classy. I don’t know how she deals with wine hangovers I’m fit to die the next day after 2 or 3 glasses!

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry. Where is she going with her gift guide. Not a pot to piss in and €450 sunglasses, €750 shoes, and a €500+ belt.. Go way outta that who are you trying to kid. Most of us are struggling to put food on the table and pay our mortgages and bills with all the rising costs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.