Melissa Mills #30 Melly the snake finally admits to buying fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 30 for old Tidge-weasel....

I'm not even sure there's enough for a re-cap because it's the same old tit every day.

Still boozing, still oiling herself up at midday and puffing out the cheeks with stress, still flogging the robes from 9 threads ago, now drawing on freckles, still saying Verucca is a 'size 10' instead of age 10, still calling the kids her 1st and 2nd born, Ronnie still waiting for puberty to hit, still sitting in the back of the leased BMW, still not in the forever home, still making special drinks, still poking the furiously bubbling food in the pan with a fork. What am I missing, ladies?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Still doing laps in Dundrum and eating in the same 2 restaurants.
Still taking Myhana to the cinema on the hottest days of the year.
Still the same hairstyle that's so outdated it sailed off with Noah and his ark.
Still a terrible daughter.
Only thing that's changed is she's now clinging onto menopause for content!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG! The freckles 😂🤦‍♀️ She’s an absolute dope sosueme must be 10 years younger than her she thinks she’s on par with her!
Imagine seeing her in a shop looking like that she’s for the birds really!

Reactions: 14
Was she to get her hair done the other day? Is she in hiding. Did she get the boot from the freebies or is it a disaster. We are always privileged to see the new do after the makeover, that she comes out looking the same as she went in. I suppose she’ll say she wasn’t in the mood cause she had to do the hour drive to see her mother. Not on today. She’s probably doctoring photos to make out she’s down there again. Or maybe she made her way over to the hospital

Reactions: 8
Still delusional enough to think she's a fashion blogger. More like a fashion blagger! Still wearing a wig that's looks like Farrah Fawcett Majors wore in Charlie's angels

Still pretending she's a boss babe, when all ages doing is spraying robes daily to keep mothballs off them cuz they never sell.

Still living in the flat because she's no forever home.

Pasta and soup 🤮 reminds me of my student days! Not that Ms. Mills knows anything about being a student!

Still not using “an” before words that start with a vowel.
A LESSON for you Tigs.
The vowels are A, E, I, O and U.
For example; you don’t say “a asshole” you say “an asshole”.
It’s not a eejit (which you are) it’s an eejit.
Tigs is an idiot.
Azar is an old man.
Tigs is an uneducated gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many Hoovers does she own??? Seriously 😐 for her rented flat.
And the gas thing is she only ever shows that spot. Wait for the inevitable story about her pushing the 2 tables together to make one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'My favourite food apart from pasta is a sandwich'

Great....?

It's like something a 5 year old would write for their homework.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Great....?

🤣🤣
My favourite food is a sandwich
My favourite colour is blue
When I grow up I want to steal someone’s husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Great....?

She’s so narcissistic she thinks anybody gives a tit. I don’t know what some of my bffs favourite foods are, why would I give a duck if this one likes sandwiches.

Reactions: 11
Autumn vibes with fake tulips on her table sure jan... You absolute Moron 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s really hitting a new low for content. A pic of a sandwich and yet another hoover. Snooze fest. I suppose the hoover suits her… she doesn’t have to do anything but turn it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her sandwich reference is hilarious on her story 😂
Does she really think that it bothers anyone reading tattle that she's referencing the giggles that's gotten from her ridiculous posts!

It certainly proves she watches what's said on the daily. Seeing as ya are here Miss Mills can you explain why you're still flogging those nylon pyjamas you imported from China pre COVID?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.