Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie to sit and write a message that long on a forum screams you know her personally which is fine but tell us šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t know, Mel has done some horrific things to a lot of people. I think people want to vent, I know my friends trying to make an account so she can post her own account here. Itā€™d likely be this long if not longer! Mel did a number on her.

Tattles full apparently, hopefully she can get on here soon to get her side heard once and for all. Because letā€™s be real, Mel reads here every hour it seems šŸ‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've gotta try stay awake all day as I'm not in work tonight & need to try sleep normally. I could spend my day living in the past, blaming everyone and anyone for my lot in life, exposing other people's traumas online, but instead I choose to write this message, go out for lunch with friends, and live in the moment.

I could however get to lunch early, park up and do an impromptu expose on anyone & everyone who's ever hurt me over the decades šŸ«£šŸ™„, but I choose not to. I choose to let the past go. I trust that anyone who needs awareness re these issues will goto safe regulated people to help find their answers.

Moaning Mel just cannot function without blaming others, today she "nearly didn't" get to work due to hurty truths on a site she DOESN'T read! Fact is you either did or you didn't make it into work & according to your post, you did so pipe down and try spending a day not blaming others for how you feel! šŸ¤„šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I find it very interesting how sheā€™s crying in her car about ā€˜having my character ripped apart by people who donā€™t know meā€™.

Yet sheā€™s done exactly that to one of the nicest women or even humans I know? Not to mention countless others.

If you donā€™t like how it feels Mel turn the that lens inward and practice some self reflection. Youā€™ve bullied a lot of people and someone was bound to fight back.

• Heart
I think she is confusing us objecting to her airing her familyā€™s dirty laundry versus her telling her own story. What happened to me is very different to, as has already been said, talking about her middle brother and his parenting skills, and the step kids and their mothers. She has become intoxicated by the attention and just run her mouth.
I respect her right to tell her own story, but that doesnā€™t give her the right to speak for others who she doesnā€™t speak to anymore.
Go back to therapy Mel and stop relying on validation to heal you. These people you call friends are not therapists.

Reactions: 8
Boom! Today's Mel grenade thrown squarely at anyone who calls Mel out.
Woe is Mel with bells on today!
The woman is a perpetual victim. Victimhood is a way of life for her. She chooses to absolve herself of responsibility for her actions. It's ok for her to say exactly what she wants about everyone else but she expects to do this without any consequences! As if! As always, DO as Mel says NOT as Mel does šŸ™„

Mel telling the world her mother had a termination was so wrong, telling the world her eldest brother sexually abused her middle brother is cruel & wrong, there are plenty more examples where she tells other people's private stories like its her place to tell them! These things have absolutely nothing to do with her alleged abuse and they show how cruel & nasty she is by sharing them on tiktok.

It's clear that she's only doing TikTok for the money, so she'll be back after a bit of sulking & sympathy like always.

Her posts are actually like Groundhog Day, her telling the same woe is Mel stories over & over & over, exposing private stories, repeat until people call you out, cry, sulk, back to buisness, repeat... šŸ™„

Nobody is trying to stop you posting Mel. Weā€™re also not trolling you. Itā€™s your family who are trolling you. Despite you leading your followers to believe itā€™s us. Filming yourself and your husband is not authentic and shows that youā€™re trying to hard to convince yourself that youā€™re happy. You canā€™t expect your husband to cure your trauma.
I have no idea what she expects from life, but to be able to do whatever you want and hurt whoever you pleas because you were abused ainā€™t it.

Reactions: 6
Wait until Mel finds out thereā€™s another thread on a site about her! Sheā€™s going to lose her mind. Used to think her tik toks were ok but sheā€™s just so nasty and fake. You canā€™t do social media if your going to cry every time somebody donā€™t ageee with you. Mel my dear. Go touch grass. šŸ˜˜

• Wow
Wait until Mel finds out thereā€™s another thread on a site about her! Sheā€™s going to lose her mind. Used to think her tik toks were ok but sheā€™s just so nasty and fake. You canā€™t do social media if your going to cry every time somebody donā€™t ageee with you. Mel my dear. Go touch grass. šŸ˜˜
Is it on the purple one by chance? Or elsewhere šŸ‘€

Reactions: 1
Melissa Byrne Character to camera -

Act one Line 25

"This is what people have done to me" (actor to use emotion, use tears, make audience believe you are an unjust victim who is innocent in all that is happening, actor to wear no makeup, scrappy old bobbly clothes, so her victim status is clearly established to the audience)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Narcissist's bingo card right there...

Open and honest ā˜‘
I'm not a bad person ā˜‘
I need to heal ā˜‘
I'm doing this to raise awareness ā˜‘
Forced tears ā˜‘
I owe it to you guys blah blah blah ā˜‘

I never post on this thread but this lassie pops up on my fyp constantly. The epitome of 'poor me' syndrome which litters this bleeping app, I'm absolutely pig sick of it. People constantly wanting affirmation, sympathy and playing the victim. Calling out narcissistic behaviour with no insight into their own self-absorbed actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow re another thread! The woe is me attention seeking is definitely getting called out all over, and rightly so! There is a time and place to talk about sexual abuse, Mel is hiding behind "raising awareness" and trauma dumping to excess without ANY regard for anyone else.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I donā€™t think that she is acting and I can understand why she is upset, but she will become a narcissist if she doesnā€™t take a step back, seek help and get some perspective. Unfortunately life is not on Melā€™s terms, it is on life terms and people canā€™t walk on egg shells for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 2
I 100% believe she was putting on a "performance for an audience" in that video, she was "playing the victim" imo.

• Heart
I 100% believe she was putting on a "performance for an audience" in that video, she was "playing the victim" imo.
I got a sense that she was angry not upset to be honest, angry that not everyone blindly does and acts exactly how she tells them to. So sheā€™s going to have a tantrum and dress it up as upset. Sheā€™s not getting her own way and we havenā€™t been bullied away, she hates that.

• Heart
She probably hasnā€™t heard from the police and is waiting to be told that itā€™s not her fault. She constantly complained yesterday. Yeah Mel they are short staffed and underpaid, and canā€™t get involved every time you do tit like this!
She has choice about whether to get help or carry on this spiral.

Many survivors of complex childhood trauma, myself included, have emotional dysregulation, I have met lots of people on various courses who struggle to regulate their emotions, they all sought to understand why they struggled and then they all wanted to move on to coping better, changing that behaviour so it made their life better. Mel seems absolutely stuck on blaming the people she says caused her trauma, she seems to keep wanting to say it was her mother's fault, it was her mother's fault, it was her mother's fault, then Woe Mel, Woe is Mel, Woe is Mel. We got that months ago and yet she's still banging that drum. Following her recent "performances" clearly her therapy didn't help her gain the skills to regulate her emotions very well.
She said in an old video that she wrote a blog 7 yrs ago re her abuse but the police made her take it down! someone else on here has alluded to her calling out family etc on Facebook over the years. Clearly she has been looking for a sympathetic woe is Mel audience for a very long time. Bit of a case of be careful what you wish for!

Just caught her video about us. Several observations to make:

1. She claims sheā€™s kept it secret from her husband and friends that she is obsessed with reading the comments. Mel hun, this is no secret, youā€™ve been harping on about it for weeks, poor Andrew wasnā€™t home two minutes and youā€™d somehow turn a conversation about pasta into tattle.
2. How many more times is she going to say she canā€™t carry on posting and then jump back on the horse the next day because ā€œda trollz canā€™t winā€, itā€™s getting repetitive.
3. What does she think sending screenshots of someoneā€™s social media profile is going to achieve other than completely waste police time?

Like others in here I have complex childhood trauma and am sensitive to criticism, can fixate over minor things and ruminate over the past, so I completely understand her current emotions and I donā€™t doubt anything sheā€™s gone through but she really has to call it a day as she is doing a lot of harm to any progress sheā€™s made.

Sadly people just believe tattle users are sad jobless trolls who live at home with their parents when really we are professionals looking for a place for discussion, and as the majority of us have said, we started out liking her and only started posting here once she got more chaotic. You would think she would take something away from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10