MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta give her dues for coming on and saying fair play to Tina but she did have to mention a good few times about her being 2 stone heavier…

Reactions: 11
Gotta give her dues for coming on and saying fair play to Tina but she did have to mention a good few times about her being 2 stone heavier…
noticed that so were the men she was fighting on the mean streets of ballycastle the same weight as her considering she had to actually gain weight to reach the weightclass because i dont think you'll find many fully grown men walking around at 8 stone or less

Reactions: 9
Aye that doesn’t seem to fit with any boxing limits so this was clearly just an OF promotion. Shame for any actual female boxers wanting to fight.
Makes a mockery of female sports tbh as they both don’t look in great athletic shape. Get them in a ring with Katie Taylor and see how they get on.

Reactions: 8
Holy shit I am MORTIFIED for her! All the lip out of her and Tina smacked her round the place so fucking glad. Bet she will be commenting on Tina’s posts now up her hole wanting a collab, the cringe of it all. So fucking glad she didn’t win!

Reactions: 14
what will the next venture be… perhaps monk anti violence?

head rattled round the place like a bobble head on the dashboard… big bad thug really showed her bad side

I swear that wee girl is embarrassing! Course it was all PR bullshit for a fucking sex collaboration… no one believed she was the next Clarissa Sheilds but she shouted like a Jack Russell from the start and that’s what makes this even funnier, went with McGregor tactics and couldn’t “bate snope off a rope” fuck her!

Also the ref clearly pushed her toward Tina at end to congratulate her… cry us a river Meghan

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've faught in white collar before and she's was truly terrible! I did not expect her to be so bad!! It's the reach she had problems with not Tina's height.

Reactions: 6
Well that's embarrassing...i didnt expect her to be that bad for all the yap she has come out with

The licking has already started, congratulating Tina under that post above I hope Tina tells the fishy flap bitch to do one if she asks to do a collab

The licking has already started, congratulating Tina under that post above I hope Tina tells the fishy flap bitch to do one if she asks to do a collab
Why would you want to do a “collab” with someone who you where inciting hatred for those “domestic violence victims and mum bods” sure she was “dead” yesterday and today begging to sniff round her minge

If she was such an advocate for those people who are deemed victims, regardless of the outcome of the fight - she wouldn’t be collaborating with someone like that.

It’s all attention with Meghan… she’s excruciatingly embarrassing.

That head was rocking like there was a few bolts missing… as I had predicted, dead head

Reactions: 7
I like the fact she was raging that the ref pulled the plug due to her getting a pounding

Reactions: 6
The silence from her is funny. After all her big talk of taking the belts home, the only thing she’s taking back to ballycastle is her tail between her legs the melt. Also why does she need security? She really does think she is someone like

Reactions: 10