Meggan Grubb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has she been training for? I’m very surprised by how low of a weight she is using on lat pull downs
I think most influencers overtrain lower body vs upper because that’s what’s popular / gives the current asthetic. I agree it’s a very low weight, i do a bit more than that but no way could I match her on hip thrusts!
I did her free live workouts during lockdown (which I absolutely loved at the time) and always remember her upper weights not being too far away from what I’m doing, but then again where the range of weights are smaller, increases are harder, but still I was expecting her to lift a lot more.
A class instructor told me recently she purposefully over balances the class with upper body stuff because most people going to her class are women and and we stereotypically under train upper
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
That's important to note- she doesn't lift v heavy on back and don't you notice she basically never trains chest. Meggan is all about pushing training for full body and mental health etc etc but she absolutely trains for aesthetic because she wants a big bum, big legs tiny wait, toned but not big back and small chest,

That all suits her aesthetic goals but she never say that, it's good to use her workouts as a guide but it's very much based on how she wants herself to look and not for everyone
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
Hinting at having babies yet again.. quite obvious they’re going to be expecting by the end of this year at least imo. As someone’s said before I do worry about Meggan’s clearly poor mental health and the drastic change being a mother will bring to not only her life/free time/relationship but also her body and whether she will cope with it changing forever..

They both still seem quite immature and childish also, don’t think they realise it’s not another dog they can dump on Meg’s mum when they want to go on holiday
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20
Her hair looks awful and so lank and thin when GHD did it in her cochlea vid!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Of course we needed a pic of her a the sign. How else would we know she was visiting Hollywood?

Screenshot_20220425-152702_Instagram.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
with all her money you'd think she could treat her staff/models to a flight that's not RyanAir hahaha
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Meggan's featured words on a column published online: 'you don't need a six pack for your wedding'...
Meggan's words on Niall's stories that they agreed together: 'let's get an ab roller so we can get some nice abs for the wedding' 😂
We get it, you want to look your best blah blah blah, but still quite contradictory info you're putting out to your following!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why??? Meggan if you designed this swimwear yourself, why is your butt munching it? Why not just design a thong? Your a crack must be red raw

Screenshot_20220425-202827.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The logic behind some of the tit influencers bring out is so hilarious and pathetic to me. I have a nice bum, so I guess the next logical step is to have my own bikini line! Make it make sense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
If the bikinis she keeps modelling are indeed her own ones, I don’t think they look particularly great. They look quite poor quality. Id be interested to know if they’re just samples and the actual ones that will be released will be a bit better. They just look like something you could buy anywhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15
The bikini top also doesn’t fit her and isn’t flattering. I am so intrigued by how she will price this range as it looks really flimsy in that pic…
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
If the bikinis she keeps modelling are indeed her own ones, I don’t think they look particularly great. They look quite poor quality. Id be interested to know if they’re just samples and the actual ones that will be released will be a bit better. They just look like something you could buy anywhere.
The worst thing is she's been promoting Toco swim for ages which are actually sustainable, local, good quality, flattering swim wear, so why would she think to make her own inferior version?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I hate when influencers big something up that really isn't that exciting at all. Who genuinely gives a tit and is actually excited at the prospect of yet another overpriced clothing line from yet another influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: 21
I'll say it again. This dress is effing terrible.
Why would you do this to your breast?

Screenshot_20220428-205913_Instagram.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.