Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it very odd she'd be doing a gym to swimwear range... does she even swim? 😂 Like I understand her doing gymwear

Reactions: 4
Find it very odd she'd be doing a gym to swimwear range... does she even swim? 😂 Like I understand her doing gymwear
Mm, maybe it’s for when you’re travelling and also want to work out? Cause she does often like to workout when they’re on holiday But yeah it’s still a very niche, and kinda season based market?

Reactions: 1
I think it’ll be Marketed as gym wear as well as swimwear, but in reality will just be another swimwear launch in time for summer 😅 Fair enough though, gotta make money where you can!

I feel like maybe she wanted to do gymwear but obviously it’s quite an obvious move for a fitness influencer so wanted an interesting USP. Not sure she’s quite got it right…

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure I know anyone who swims and then wears the same outfit to go to the gym 😅

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure I know anyone who swims and then wears the same outfit to go to the gym 😅
I'm thinking it's probs a range which includes gym wear and swim wear, in similar styles/colourways so it's not like you'd actually wear one to the gym and then jump in the pool in it haha

Reactions: 2
I'm thinking it's probs a range which includes gym wear and swim wear, in similar styles/colourways so it's not like you'd actually wear one to the gym and then jump in the pool in it haha
Yeah I agree. I think it will be nice but not something I’ll personally be interested in.

think it’s a big of an insult that she’s getting all this free charlotte tilbury tit and all the meetings with her and shoots- meggans always liked the brand but she’s always got it free and she’s openly admitted she’s not good at make up and on her normal vlogs she does her make up the same way she did years ago (not using any of the stuff she’s been taught on these masterclasses) and let’s be honest she’s only being used for this because she’s pretty- cause she’s got no real make up skills apart from liking ‘sparkley eyeshadow’ 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m fed up of Megan Grubb, I used to really like her and she does seem like a nice girl! BUT she is super lucky and privileged, she has landed on her feet because she used to be ‘body goals’ and ‘bum inspo’ and is now in a position where she has so much money and can do what she likes. My opinion on her has changed since ahe unfollowed bo and tee because they released a set in a colour she feels was her design, I think that is ungrateful considering i’m pretty sure she got paid well for her collab with them! I feel like she also has turned abit OTT with the PDAs with Niall and and smug. She also has terrible fashion sense and needs to wear longer tops! Is she not cold? Its like yeah we get it Meggan you have an amazing stomach - you can get dressed now!

Reactions: 24
I’m fed up of Megan Grubb, I used to really like her and she does seem like a nice girl! BUT she is super lucky and privileged, she has landed on her feet because she used to be ‘body goals’ and ‘bum inspo’ and is now in a position where she has so much money and can do what she likes. My opinion on her has changed since ahe unfollowed bo and tee because they released a set in a colour she feels was her design, I think that is ungrateful considering i’m pretty sure she got paid well for her collab with them! I feel like she also has turned abit OTT with the PDAs with Niall and and smug. She also has terrible fashion sense and needs to wear longer tops! Is she not cold? Its like yeah we get it Meggan you have an amazing stomach - you can get dressed now!
Yup couldn't have worded it better myself.

Also her engagement ring looks like something you get in a Christmas cracker! So tacky. She has such strange taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also her engagement ring looks like something you get in a Christmas cracker! So tacky. She has such strange taste.
Wow yeah I'd never noticed it before but it looks like the costume jewellery I used to play with when I was little. Do you think she chose it?
Honestly you do you but it's somewhat impractical. I would be irritated wearing that everyday or having to take it off everytime I worked out etc.

Reactions: 7
Wow yeah I'd never noticed it before but it looks like the costume jewellery I used to play with when I was little. Do you think she chose it?
Honestly you do you but it's somewhat impractical. I would be irritated wearing that everyday or having to take it off everytime I worked out etc.
I’ve always thought that. No way is it a real diamond or it would have cost ££££££! It looks like one of the Princess rings you’d get free with a plastic doll back in the 90s

I’ve always thought that. No way is it a real diamond or it would have cost ££££££! It looks like one of the Princess rings you’d get free with a plastic doll back in the 90s
Its an amethyst stone I think she said. Its fine to not go for traditional diamond! But I do think she will probably want to change it as she gets older and matures. I think this is her trying to be cool and edgy but I think its really tacky and reminds me of my disney princess costume rings! I bet she swaps it one day.

Reactions: 3
Yup, I feel exactly the same. I have followed her for years, but just recently, like all the others I have followed in the past (ie JamesCarys, Imogination, Elle D) have unfollowed, because I just cannot stand that they got all this money for doing nowt and seem to be getting up themselves, do the same thing, just doesnt interest me any more. I only come on here to see what they doing!! :)

Reactions: 10
Yup, I feel exactly the same. I have followed her for years, but just recently, like all the others I have followed in the past (ie JamesCarys, Imogination, Elle D) have unfollowed, because I just cannot stand that they got all this money for doing nowt and seem to be getting up themselves, do the same thing, just doesnt interest me any more. I only come on here to see what they doing!! :)
I’m going to unfollow too! She’s become abit to smug for me now. Also can’t stand the squealing/fake laughing in her vids.

I hadn’t really noticed before but her ring is really not great. Maybe it’s temporary or something until she finds something she really likes.

I thought I remembered them saying Megan picked out that ring. I think that is what she likes.

Reactions: 4