Megan Welsh #2 Thinks she’s cute and wacky in reality she’s annoying and tacky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where can I get cute, glam holiday outfits??

Well Megan, how about all those cheap, tacky clothing company that gift you free clothes and you claim to LOVE 💁🏽‍♀️

I cannot be annoying with Begging Influencers looking for free stuff, they pay for nothing!

Reactions: 6
Where can I get cute, glam holiday outfits??

Well Megan, how about all those cheap, tacky clothing company that gift you free clothes and you claim to LOVE 💁🏽‍♀️

I cannot be annoying with Begging Influencers looking for free stuff, they pay for nothing!
This actually riles me! Just fishing for freebies 😡 Not just her, but ‘influencers’ in general. They’re all at it, I’m noticing even more now with summer holidays coming up. Freeloading gits!

Reactions: 5
To think she had worktops she thought didn’t match 😂. The tiles and cabinets are horrendous together. If I was buying that flat I’d just be thinking how much it would cost to rip everything out

To think she had worktops she thought didn’t match 😂. The tiles and cabinets are horrendous together. If I was buying that flat I’d just be thinking how much it would cost to rip everything out
The light blue fridge and kitchen accessories don’t go with anything? The work tops don’t go either? The floor is just meh! What was she thinking?!

Obviously gifted it all 🙄

Reactions: 4
This was my first thought. That would majorly put me off buying somewhere if I HATED the kitchen given it’s such a big/expensive job. I obviously expected something quirky but I thought it might have been tasteful in her style, but that is just horrendous

Reactions: 2
I agree I knew it would be quirky but thought it might be nice!! Her bathroom is gorgeous and thought the kitchen might have been similar. Especially with the blue fridge & accessories I thought the kitchen would be more pastel. Aspects of the kitchen are ok and I think separately it could look good if other parts were more plain. The tiles are nice and bright but they just look terrible in contrast to the dark green and the flooring. I think the room looks to small for cabinets that dark. The counter looks old fashioned as well 😬

This was my first thought. That would majorly put me off buying somewhere if I HATED the kitchen given it’s such a big/expensive job. I obviously expected something quirky but I thought it might have been tasteful in her style, but that is just horrendous
ipd b

Reactions: 3
It’s all nice individually but nothing goes? The cabinets and wall tiles and floor don’t all match, the fridge sticks out like a sore thumb. I know her style is out there but this just looks like she closed her eyes and picked it all at random

Is she talking about the break up
I am listening now. Shes pretty much saying that it was to do with their mix of cultures/race/religions. She is being vague as expected but shes basically saying she was accepted and she felt like she was always craving acceptance and starting to alter herself to be accepted and felt like she was doubting herself a lot as a person. Really sad that this has what's ended their relationship because they seemed really well suited and content together but I guess religion and culture etc is super important to some people/their families so i guess Pav had to kinda go with that in the end. She sounds quite sad though and seems like shes really been going through it with other stuff in her life too, she has a really wobbly voice at parts when talking about some things. I feel for her.
---
I am listening now. Shes pretty much saying that it was to do with their mix of cultures/race/religions. She is being vague as expected but shes basically saying she was accepted and she felt like she was always craving acceptance and starting to alter herself to be accepted and felt like she was doubting herself a lot as a person. Really sad that this has what's ended their relationship because they seemed really well suited and content together but I guess religion and culture etc is super important to some people/their families so i guess Pav had to kinda go with that in the end. She sounds quite sad though and seems like shes really been going through it with other stuff in her life too, she has a really wobbly voice at parts when talking about some things. I feel for her.
Sorry *wasnt accepted that was meant to say!

Last edited:
  • Sad
---

Sorry *wasnt accepted that was meant to say!
Yeah! I totally understand the Pav situation! Quite sad for them both, I actually respect her for noticing that she was not herself and making a choice to put herself first, not a lot of people would do that.

i was mostly confused at the beginning when she was talking about being in NYC, and although everything seemed ok it wasn’t as there was some drama? I’m guessing that had to do with her fall out with Molly is what I picked up on but both of them have been so vague about it! It’s weird and then at the end when she was talking about a situation that’s happened in her life recently, that she isn’t ready to talk about what it was but is talking about it anyway? I just found that so odd! People are obviously going to speculate wtf has happened. I find these influencers weird sometimes if I’m being honest. If there’s a situation you don’t want to talk about then that’s okay BUT why go around the houses to avoid it, and then still talk about it anyway? Just leaves people questioning wtf are you talking about?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
n
Yeah! I totally understand the Pav situation! Quite sad for them both, I actually respect her for noticing that she was not herself and making a choice to put herself first, not a lot of people would do that.

i was mostly confused at the beginning when she was talking about being in NYC, and although everything seemed ok it wasn’t as there was some drama? I’m guessing that had to do with her fall out with Molly is what I picked up on but both of them have been so vague about it! It’s weird and then at the end when she was talking about a situation that’s happened in her life recently, that she isn’t ready to talk about what it was but is talking about it anyway? I just found that so odd! People are obviously going to speculate wtf has happened. I find these influencers weird sometimes if I’m being honest. If there’s a situation you don’t want to talk about then that’s okay BUT why go around the houses to avoid it, and then still talk about it anyway? Just leaves people questioning wtf are you talking about?
the first part about a fall out is deffo about her and molly. the scary situation she experienced was so vague and so strange to even really bring it up tbh

Reactions: 1