Megan Welsh #2 Thinks she’s cute and wacky in reality she’s annoying and tacky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from the previous thread…

Here’s my 2 pence

I do like Megan I think she’s somewhat relatable most of the time and I do enjoy how she’s a little different rather than the beige boring influencers that are in masses these days
I quite like her flat too, granted it’s not to my taste at all but I do think she’s had some cool ideas, I do also think some of it is disgusting, I’m quite torn haha

But I do agree that she does act really childish in an annoying way and she doesn’t give off sex appeal vibes at all so it is bizarre to me that she’s bagged Calzo who was a straight 12/10 and now Pav who is also a 12/10 and his personality is also amazing from what we’ve seen

Reactions: 9
Following on from the previous thread…

Here’s my 2 pence

I do like Megan I think she’s somewhat relatable most of the time and I do enjoy how she’s a little different rather than the beige boring influencers that are in masses these days
I quite like her flat too, granted it’s not to my taste at all but I do think she’s had some cool ideas, I do also think some of it is disgusting, I’m quite torn haha

But I do agree that she does act really childish in an annoying way and she doesn’t give off sex appeal vibes at all so it is bizarre to me that she’s bagged Calzo who was a straight 12/10 and now Pav who is also a 12/10 and his personality is also amazing from what we’ve seen
Calzos new gf suits him way better IMO

Reactions: 3
another repetitive podcast episode… feel like she mentions in every pod now regardless of the topic how much she loves and is grateful for her ‘career’ 🫣 don’t think i’ll be listening to any more!

another repetitive podcast episode… feel like she mentions in every pod now regardless of the topic how much she loves and is grateful for her ‘career’ 🫣 don’t think i’ll be listening to any more!
Honestly laughable because what career? She’s never really had a big break, her live podcast was rotten from what I heard!
I watched a video of hers the other day and it was something like “spend a working day with me” it was literally a video of her away getting her nails done getting coffee then at the end of the video it’s her sitting at her dining table with a laptop and she says “I got 2 bits of work done on my laptop” and the video just ends😭

• Haha
been in bed for a few days unwell with too much time on my hands lol and it’s making me think she’s maybe fallen out with pav? ‘going on holiday won’t solve all your problems’ in one tik tok from majorca and the most recent she used a ‘no boyfriend no bullshit’ sound.. i did a wee nosey on her insta they still follow each other but he’s not interacted with any of her recent posts. hope im wrong because i did think they seemed happy and cute!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
its so obvious when influencers break up / fall out. going from posting 24/7 to nothing

Reactions: 1
She’s got a tattoo for him not long ago as well🫣 after saying she wouldn’t get one for calzo in a video unless they were married

she hasn't posted with him since before she went on holiday, surely she would see him after being away? she posted way too much about him before to just completely stop. i wonder if she will address it

I feel like the issue around her not meeting his family may have caused it. That would be hard, for your partner to have met your family but you haven't met theirs and don't know whether they like you or not. His family also might not have approved of him dating outside the religion. If they are broken up, I think it is quite sad as I really liked them together and thought they were well suited

Yeah I think they are definitely broken up aswell, she’s been spending a lot of time with abigail and other girls who we don’t see very often on her stories

Reactions: 2
did she never meet his family? were they not going out for over a year? That would defo put a strain on things id imagine

He went after her for influence attention lets be real. His family were never going to aprove someone like that. Sad but true

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah you would think after being away she would of posted him on her story to show they've been reuinted again but when she came home she was straight out for lunch with another girl. They did seem really suited in the sense they both had similar interests and style. She will defo need to address it because after time people will notice and ask questions!

Reactions: 4