Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I would love some more details as to how these people are phenomenal-what am I missing? To be fair I do believe Lucy makes a valuable contribution and in general she stays in her lane,but wtf is Megan contributing? How is she phenomenal? That is a big word to put out there,is she doing masses of anonymous charity work? Is she saving lives in her spare time? I’m dying to know.

Reactions: 1
Yes I would love some more details as to how these people are phenomenal-what am I missing? To be fair I do believe Lucy makes a valuable contribution and in general she stays in her lane,but wtf is Megan contributing? How is she phenomenal? That is a big word to put out there,is she doing masses of anonymous charity work? Is she saving lives in her spare time? I’m dying to know.
Phenomenal BS!

Reactions: 4
I am beginning to feel rage everytime she posts about how she's a Queen or how she's/you've "got this"... I'm so tired of the blowing smoke up other peoples arses... is everything a monumental challenge? Is doing exactly what you want day in day out so herculean?.... I didn't realise popping out for an oat milk latte after buying more bronzer was seen as such a task!? #notofthisworld #dontmeantheyreheavenlyorgodlikemind #fuckingbellendsthelotofem

Reactions: 16
I still follow her because well I only view her stories or posts when they pop up in my sea of other stuff but what I can't stand about her is I guess the dream selling when she's not even achieving what she's telling us to do.

I do not want to hear about mantras and anxiety advice from someone who is still suffering badly from anxiety and obviously dealing with her own issues. Which is FINE but she puts herself out there like she has all the apps, books and whatever to solve it and then the next time she's crying over a robin. I know people cycle through mood but instead of putting herself out there and all these "techniques that helped" which lol have they, why not just be a) honest that you're really bloody lost and willing to try anything or b) duck off with the coach/guru/whatever stuff.
The message is so conflicting, it's not that I don't believe people can't have problems and still give good advice. It's that she gives advice on things she's still struggling with and clearly don't work for her.

I still follow her because well I only view her stories or posts when they pop up in my sea of other stuff but what I can't stand about her is I guess the dream selling when she's not even achieving what she's telling us to do.

I do not want to hear about mantras and anxiety advice from someone who is still suffering badly from anxiety and obviously dealing with her own issues. Which is FINE but she puts herself out there like she has all the apps, books and whatever to solve it and then the next time she's crying over a robin. I know people cycle through mood but instead of putting herself out there and all these "techniques that helped" which lol have they, why not just be a) honest that you're really bloody lost and willing to try anything or b) duck off with the coach/guru/whatever stuff.
The message is so conflicting, it's not that I don't believe people can't have problems and still give good advice. It's that she gives advice on things she's still struggling with and clearly don't work for her.
True! Portraying yourself as you have got everything together when your life is in shambles is misleading. What's more hilarious is her followers commenting you got this, you are queen, you have helped me so much etc. Like really?? They really can't see through her or are they that gullible?!

Reactions: 2
True! Portraying yourself as you have got everything together when your life is in shambles is misleading. What's more hilarious is her followers commenting you got this, you are queen, you have helped me so much etc. Like really?? They really can't see through her or are they that gullible?!
A lot of her followers are genuinely very vulnerable people, who need real help from an actual professional. They can’t afford “The completion coach” (whatever the hell she even does, is beyond me) or rely upon ridiculous moon readings.

A lot of her followers are genuinely very vulnerable people, who need real help from an actual professional. They can’t afford “The completion coach” (whatever the hell she even does, is beyond me) or rely upon ridiculous moon readings.
This also! Like if you really care about helping people surely try things long term and report back later, instead of feeding back to people every other day about this new thing that's saved you.

Why has she changed so much? Her image atm of being a spiritual moon warrior etc etc is like a parody...like why are her followers taking it serious. She is cashing in on vulnerable people!

Reactions: 6
Why has she changed so much? Her image atm of being a spiritual moon warrior etc etc is like a parody...like why are her followers taking it serious. She is cashing in on vulnerable people!
It’s almost like a distraction to heal from her break up. I went a little obsessive with cleaning, lime scaling the smallest bits on my taps and what not just to keep my mind busy. She’s gone down a spiritual route which people are thirsty for. Kinda like ‘opium of the people’ theory of religion. People feel so tit they have to believe that there’s some better higher power (rather than face the crap reality)

(also learnt that in GCSE sociology so don’t shoot me if I’m totally wrong it’s been 16 years 😂 )
ah quick google quote tells me ‘For him, faith was something that "the people" conjured for themselves, a source of phoney happiness to which they turned to help numb the pain of reality.’

Sorry it’s so similar... yes queen Megan tell us we are great because I don’t believe this myself. Yawn

It’s almost like a distraction to heal from her break up. I went a little obsessive with cleaning, lime scaling the smallest bits on my taps and what not just to keep my mind busy. She’s gone down a spiritual route which people are thirsty for. Kinda like ‘opium of the people’ theory of religion. People feel so tit they have to believe that there’s some better higher power (rather than face the crap reality)

(also learnt that in GCSE sociology so don’t shoot me if I’m totally wrong it’s been 16 years 😂 )
ah quick google quote tells me ‘For him, faith was something that "the people" conjured for themselves, a source of phoney happiness to which they turned to help numb the pain of reality.’

Sorry it’s so similar... yes queen Megan tell us we are great because I don’t believe this myself. Yawn
I think you are right. Their break up was swept under the carpet and seemed to come out of the blue?! Also their lack of speaking about it talks volumes!
I think she relied on Paul a lot and it must be difficult for her. Like i mentioned a few weeks ago she deleted a story saying she was finding it hard being away from Esme 50% of the time.
She would get a lot more from insta if she spoke about how crappy and hard it is being a single mum and the realities of all that but i guess she doesn't relate to that?

Also if neither of them have proper jobs why is that baby in nursery all day long? Both of them saying how mjch they miss her etc...what about parents who do this all day with real jobs?!

Reactions: 5
I think you are right. Their break up was swept under the carpet and seemed to come out of the blue?! Also their lack of speaking about it talks volumes!
I think she relied on Paul a lot and it must be difficult for her. Like i mentioned a few weeks ago she deleted a story saying she was finding it hard being away from Esme 50% of the time.
She would get a lot more from insta if she spoke about how crappy and hard it is being a single mum and the realities of all that but i guess she doesn't relate to that?
yes agree the break up is so hush hush. I skimmed her page earlier and picked up ok a comment saying ‘I made the right choices so seems it’s was her decision. Who knows... but what fun is it admitting that your life is crap when you can pretend to be a warrior instead?! Instagram is make believe and she’s choosing to be this herbal tea drinking spiritual guru🙄

Reactions: 1
Can someone please explain why she’s posted a photo of her kissing her mum on the lips?!? I DONT GET IT ?!?!?

Can someone please explain why she’s posted a photo of her kissing her mum on the lips?!? I DONT GET IT ?!?!?
She was kissing her mum’s stretch marks on her stomach a few months ago. Seems like things have escalated....

• Haha
It’s just all so staged!
Yes I don’t see any lovely mother daughter relationship there (not doubting it exists,just saying this photo looks very staged). And honestly this obsession with the word queen is just bleeping annoying now-stop putting every single woman on a bleeping pedestal you disengenuous arse. The majority of people love their mum and think they are the best ever, she just over eggs everything soo much that it comes across as insincere

Reactions: 9
Yes I don’t see any lovely mother daughter relationship there (not doubting it exists,just saying this photo looks very staged). And honestly this obsession with the word queen is just bleeping annoying now-stop putting every single woman on a bleeping pedestal you disengenuous arse. The majority of people love their mum and think they are the best ever, she just over eggs everything soo much that it comes across as insincere
Over eggs it for that pay cheque babyyyy 😂

True. I am pretty sure she isn't thinking of everyone as queen in her real life. All just for benefit of insta. Not just insincere, she seems manipulative.