Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly...NO! :D I know Paul seems fun and all that but more like a friend. I feel like he is the type of a boyfriend who tells his girlfriend off for crying. He has called people snowflakes before and said that he only has compassion for children, animals and disabled people. Obviously it is not good to moan nonstop but I just think as his girlfriend you would be having a hard day needing to hear something nice to feel better but instead he would tell you to duck off and stop complaining :D. But if you meant he is your crush look wise then I get it haha.
I think it’s an Irish thing, my partner is Irish and he is also like this 🙃
But yes I think Paul is so hot 😍

Reactions: 4
This made me laugh.

Paul commented on a meme page post that he has to build their daughters toy kitchen on Christmas day.

Megan liked the post then shared it so she could let everyone know that she bought the kitchen and she will be the one making it.

Screenshot_20201224_121025_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20201224_121031_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The dog is totally going to end up with issues... it's treated like some sort of comforter and it's not good for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The dog is totally going to end up with issues... it's treated like some sort of comforter and it's not good for it!
so true. I feel she really does have some self identify and esteem issues but tries to portray as if she has enviable life. A false persona for gram

Reactions: 6
Excuse me but why did she get another dog? A few years back she got one on a whim and abandoned it shortly thereafter before going travelling for a year. never took the dog back.
A dog is not for Christmas.

Reactions: 4
Excuse me but why did she get another dog? A few years back she got one on a whim and abandoned it shortly thereafter before going travelling for a year. never took the dog back.
A dog is not for Christmas.
To provide a bit of content when she's running low? A dog should have it's own space, not be draped around an owners neck, sitting on their knee or in bed with them the whole time. It will end up with separation anxiety when it's left on it's own.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Esme watches too much TV? She seems to be constantly in some sort of trance!!

Flogging old clothes for a tenner and fiver ffs donate them to charity!! Sure she can just summon some cash through her mindset, no?! 🥴🤣

• Haha
My god I can’t with her bull! She acts so superior like she is the all seeing eye! Think it’s pretty normal to fear death ffs and then for her to say we get attached to stuff etc wtf is she on. Does she think she’s a guru 🥴🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🙄 then having the cheek to say give your clothes to charity coming from her selling her old clothes!!!

Reactions: 6