Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuck me that was the most uncomfortable story I’ve ever witness - is this mother and 30 plus year old really hugging herself

Reactions: 7
Her friend Wendy, does anyone know what her qualifications are?
Just looked at her websites and LinkedIn, she doesn’t seem to have any professional or educational qualification.
She has listed NLP in qualifications but that is all.
She doesn’t talk about what professional qualifications she has in her “about me” on her square space. You’d think if you had spent time doing a degree and/ or had a professional qualification you certainly list it for people to see.

Another con trying to take peoples money by the looks of it, and now they have brought out a journal on Amazon for £19 wtf? And it’s only for 3 months of journaling, not even a year. Ffs

Reactions: 12
I've popped in to see if anything is new, it's not! So glad I stopped following.
Showing her vibrator? Ffs

Reactions: 5
Why is she slow mo pouring hot chocolate all over her kitchen worktops every day? Surely no one is enjoying watching that.

Ahh look another post of her showing off her cellulite and 'flab' by doing a slo mo video in an unflattering pose letting us all know she is a 'queen' and is one of the girls...

Lest we forget her posting conspiracy theories about the earth being flat when she lived with Porl.
Noooooooooo way?! She is one of those whaaaaa?! I can’t believe that?! Jesus she is thicker than I thought!!! Did he believe that as well at the time???

Reactions: 3
What's with all the slow motion hot chocolate vids...is she that desperate for some "content"?!

Reactions: 4