Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh he’s one ugly fella. Whenever one of her ‘I cooked a roast dinner’ TikToks pops up on my fyp I watch to the end just to marvel at how odd he looks.

I don’t feel so bad about saying that now it’s emerged that he’s a deadbeat dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we know he abandoned his son? Maybe the Mother wants him off social media? What happened with Megan’s Mum and Dad, did they split

Reactions: 4
Sooo he’s 26 and gonna have 2 kids with two women 🫣

also saw some comments under a Facebook article laughing that he’d been called a professional footballer?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sooo he’s 26 and gonna have 2 kids with two women 🫣

also saw some comments under a Facebook article laughing that he’d been called a professional footballer?!
He's one of the worst footballers I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even if the mother wants her son off socials,

why would it never be mentioned from M he already has a child.

I do believe he is a deadbeat dad.

Reactions: 6
Big lol 😂

Is he on a good team? Is he actually a pro footballer ?
I'm not actually sure who plays for now he's moved about that often. He's played in the Premier league he's played in Germany he's played for Celtic. Genuinely don't know how he's awful

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even if the mother wants her son off socials,

why would it never be mentioned from M he already has a child.

I do believe he is a deadbeat dad.
I do think some mums just have rules like that and as Megan isn’t his mum there’s nothing she can do

Just going from other celebrities I know that have a step child in their life but you wouldn’t know it from their social media

I’m sure he plays for Birmingham FC? I only think I know this because I remember Megan replying to someone angrily that she ‘doesn’t even live in Essex and is in Birmingham babe’ on insta

Reactions: 1
Do we know he abandoned his son? Maybe the Mother wants him off social media? What happened with Megan’s Mum and Dad, did they split
The mum has social media, she posts her son. It’s quite clear to anyone that he has not had any involvement with him. Also if he’s sharing this pregnancy announcement wouldn’t you expect his son to be mentioned alongside his new child 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
The mum has social media, she posts her son. It’s quite clear to anyone that he has not had any involvement with him. Also if he’s sharing this pregnancy announcement wouldn’t you expect his son to be mentioned alongside his new child 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely disgusting that he and Megan are parading about as though it’s his first child!

And he’s ugly as sin. Got yourself a great prize there, Megan.

Reactions: 17
This seems most likely but there could be more to the story, he’s in the public eye and the mum isn’t. They probably don’t want him in the public eye - key word probably, most likely looks a deadbeat here and if he is then Megan is disgusting too. I don’t understand how girls can happily get with deadbeats, let alone have a baby with them.
---
Whenever I see Oli altogether I get major ick… he’s a strange looking fella 😂
I’ll never get over someone on this thread saying he looks like he lives in the mountains and is called Cleetus 🤣🤣🤣 perfect description

• Haha
Reactions: 25
big Dumbo lugs sat there all smiles..

even if the mum wants him off socials (although I doubt it now), his son could still have got a mention without giving private details
Screenshot_20240405-171939.png

• Sick
I've been a silent reader of this thread since Megan got engaged but I knew of Oli as he was dating an influencer I follow and I remember at the time looking at his profile and he was posting pics of him and his baby, I think some of you may know of that relationship. I follow said influencers thread on here and I remembered that it was all mentioned on there and everything else that was happening during that time he was with her. I've linked it

Reactions: 4
I've been a silent reader of this thread since Megan got engaged but I knew of Oli as he was dating an influencer I follow and I remember at the time looking at his profile and he was posting pics of him and his baby, I think some of you may know of that relationship. I follow said influencers thread on here and I remembered that it was all mentioned on there and everything else that was happening during that time he was with her. I've linked it

No way, what an odd coupling 😳

Im getting the feeling he's a bit of a player and Megan could end up with egg on her face

Reactions: 9
I’ve no idea who he is, or who is ex partner is. If he doesn’t bother with his son, then yes of course he’s a shithouse.

Reactions: 2