Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Has she really just posted that reel? Everything about it is so wrong. Her child throwing things and being laughed at and put in water, filmed crying and not at all comforted while those awful attention seekers goon around.... an uncomfortable watch and not in the least funny.

Reactions: 6

wokefreesince83

Fucking he’ll, here we go again! Time of year the narcissism goes into overdrive! Some meaningless award she’s clearly desperate for (absolutely not funny or original) with message’s from fangirls saying how great she is and what a good mum she is! I can see the kids being absolute horrors when they get to school and the type of kid I’d have to tell my kids not to act like. No doubt she’ll blame the school or teachers when they get into trouble, you wait! She uses them to get free shit or advertise the next ‘you can win…’ competition #gifted
Can’t believe she can sell that ‘art’ either! Wow you can do flat colour silhouettes or chop up some wood and paint it then ask for £200!!! Taking advantage of her followers there! Not sure she’s ever done a hard days work in her life… OnlyFans will be next!

• Haha

Anagst

VIP Member
Might unfollow
Sick of seeing her in her underwear in these get ready with me videos then puts on the most basic and boring outfits!
Oversized jumpers and leggings zzzzzz
It's the fact that she goes on about hating her body etc, no-one I know, who has body image issues, gets their kit off and posts it on socials

Rocketman86

Not cute or funny at all. Actually made me uncomfortable watching that! More interested in filming her pranks than actually parenting her children. God help her when they get to the teenage years

• Sad

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
The lolly reels?!!!!! What the actual f??? It isn't even slightly funny. It makes her look like an over sexualised moron. She defends this idiocy by saying shes a fun mum but how is simulating oral on a lolly being a fun mum?!
---
And why does she think that her and her bloke throwing cold water over each other is funny?! This slapstick humour is so tired and boring

Last edited:

aggytha

VIP Member
Narcissist strikes again. Spends a whole week celebrating her own birthday but can’t be arsed to even buy her kid a couple of presents for his 1st birthday 💀

I absolutely agree there is no need to be extravagant, have a party etc for a little one, but it doesn’t sit right with me when she appeared to have celebrated her 34th birthday by having a party at her house, an assault course in the garden, a gifted hot tub, afternoon tea out, a night at the theatre, Ninja Warrior experience, laser tag… I’m sure there is more that I have missed!

• Sad
I feel like Jack is a mug going out working while she sits on her arse all day on her phone, but maybe he’s not all that innocent. I very much doubt she pays any tax on that artwork/hairdressing that she does, and he’s a self employed plumber who probably does cash in hand jobs so how much tax is he paying? I can’t believe massive companies are associating themselves with people like that. Not to mention the stuff she posts online like weeing in the sink and Jack’s erection! It’s disgusting.

Sarbar82

She’s definitely the sort of girl I would hate to be friends with. It’s all a front to whoever her family are that she’s estranged from to prove she’s happy without them. Tie that it with wanting to be gods gift to men and you have one serious eating disorder in its way.

Popo15

Do you know what really pisses me off about the food chucking? The amount of food she's choosing to waste when so many people rely on food banks, it literally winds me up so much. Then she cries poverty that she can't afford childcare, something doesn't add up....
She also says she can’t afford childcare and then buys loads and loads of clothes and I mean like a jumper in every single colour etc! Just excessive!

• Wow

Fourcats

I went to school with her 😳
We obviously have different memories of how she was at school because I wouldn't have said she didn't have any friends or was bullied etc. 🤷‍♀️

She comes across as if she would have been the bully

wokefreesince83

Absolute disgusting today with the loss of Matthew Perry! Using his loss for attention and likes then using the Friends theme to sell Hello Fresh. Utterly tasteless, crass and an absolute narcissist! Should be ashamed of herself and these companies should really reconsider pairing up with these wannabe ‘influencers’. Feel like Jacks an absolute mug joining in on these photoshoots and being the bit of her jokes! You can tell the kids are gonna be absolute bastards at school too!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Where did this woman come from? Someone I follow shouted her out a few weeks ago and I started following her but I’ve unfollowed already. I hate to say it but I think there’s something going on there. She’s a real narcissist and she needs help. Ironically she’s just posted that she blocked someone because they said maybe she needed counselling!! She’s just doesn’t seem very stable. She had a massive tantrum about the drs not doing something about her child’s wart (I found that particularly annoying as the Mum of a disabled 6yr old) - Megan has no idea how hard it is to see your daughter suffer and suffer with pain, sickness and more for months and having to fight their corner at all times and getting no where, especially since covid but you know, I thought I’d give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she’s just having a bad day and she’ll come on later a bit sheepish after she’s had some perspective (😬 nope!)
When she ranted about boob jobs and bariatric surgery and how if you can claim it harms your mental health you get help but unless you say that, you don’t get help - I actually winced. You could see just how much of a nasty little thing she is underneath all this nice act.
Yesterday she wrote that ‘you’re the most important person in your life’ as part of her empowerment speech and I don’t know, maybe I need to work on my self worth (!) but ever since becoming a mother, I’m not the most important person in my life and in my view, that’s what I signed up to when I chose to bring a child into the world. Then tonight she’s talking about how she cut her Mum out of her life (I can totally see why) but then says she’s cut all of Jack’s friends out of her life (what went on there?) and god knows who else.
Is she always this erratic?
She obviously didn’t have the easiest upbringing but she’s got a nice house, gorgeous son and from what she shows, Jack seems nice enough but she really seems like an angry, self centred, narcissist.
Yep I feel for jack so much
So is a complete control freak/narcissistic
From what I can gather jacks friends not one but all didn’t like her
So he no longer see’s/speaks to them
Said it before and will say again but all these people cannot be wrong about her!!
There is something that we haven’t or are just lately seeing about her that no one likes!!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She also says she can’t afford childcare and then buys loads and loads of clothes and I mean like a jumper in every single colour etc! Just excessive!
Before Xmas she bought a shacket in every colour from Zara at £60 each!
I think she is such a beg too now

• Wow

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Another “quick, let’s get the kids party over and done with so the adults can get pissed and show off” story from her. It’s always the same 🙄

Sweet mother of Christ, she's beyond disgusting 🤢 🤢 I thought it was bad enough when she was throwing random stuff at her husband in the shower, but that's a whole other level.
Do you know what really pisses me off about the food chucking? The amount of food she's choosing to waste when so many people rely on food banks, it literally winds me up so much. Then she cries poverty that she can't afford childcare, something doesn't add up....

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Not one international women’s day post did I see anyone naked or half naked

Can rely on old Megan to not let me down!
What did her laying on her back naked all but tiny knickers have to do with national women’s day????
Why does she love herself so bloody much??

atiekay7

I can’t bring myself to watch any more of her today. Unfollowed. Talking about how she’s watching people go out to work at 7am and is that all we’re made for. Sorry but some people don’t have a choice. She then goes on to say she doesn’t work and hopes she never has to. Well I hope your husband doesn’t mind paying for the lifestyle you portray on social media. All the things she posts and this is what’s made me unfollow. So, so out of touch.

• Angry

Marylou

VIP Member
And now she has shit on camera, you can hear the plop ffs
Sweet mother of Christ, she's beyond disgusting 🤢 🤢 I thought it was bad enough when she was throwing random stuff at her husband in the shower, but that's a whole other level.

• Sick