Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pampuss

Bubble them
I feel like Jack is a mug going out working while she sits on her arse all day on her phone, but maybe he’s not all that innocent. I very much doubt she pays any tax on that artwork/hairdressing that she does, and he’s a self employed plumber who probably does cash in hand jobs so how much tax is he paying? I can’t believe massive companies are associating themselves with people like that. Not to mention the stuff she posts online like weeing in the sink and Jack’s erection! It’s disgusting.

MrsA

Am I the only thinking she is being racist for referring to her family adopting her “looks like they’ve gone up to a little Chinese girl, you look so lonely, join this blonde haired family” then proceeds to go on about her her eyes being closed. I’ve only covered the face as don’t want to be told off for uploading pics of kids but it is Megan when she was younger.

Attachments

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Is she deliberately trying to get herself in trouble or call someone out with these bad parenting videos with Noah in the dog bed today and him chained to the radiator last week
I know it was a joke but I just don’t get it

I know makes me feel so uncomfortable. She is like nasty nasty sometimes and doesn't care what we see.
I think Noah has been in the kids club basically the whole cruise. He might like it but seemed liked he was there in the day and evening yesterday. When the little one was with them. He is def the least favourite

kaysay

Well that was quite the rant! Surely she’d have looked into what they offer before accepting a partnership?
He made her look a right dick on his story’s she was actually getting it free so had lied 🤥 I think she realised he was going to pick up just how how much of an eating issue she has . That 4 stone didn’t come of in a healthy way

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Might unfollow
Sick of seeing her in her underwear in these get ready with me videos then puts on the most basic and boring outfits!
Oversized jumpers and leggings zzzzzz

Come on somethings are meant to stay private for a reason kids at school “Ezra I can make your mums vag ring!” What? “I just need to call room 123 at hotel WTF” I don’t know about you but if I was their friends I don’t think I could touch anything in there home “would you like a cuppa?” Said Megan or jack “ohh yes please! Hang on has it been up Megan’s vag? Ohh better not just incase” hahaha
1625732229927.gif

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I really hope her husband or one of her friends is actually helping her because she just admitted to thousands of strangers that it isn’t healthy and she does have an eating disorder. The calorie counting and steps are not going to be helping, extreme and obsessive exercise is just another form of an eating disorder. She needs some real help and needs to be encouraged to seek this from somewhere. Though I do wonder if that’s why we don’t see much of Erin anymore because she maybe commented on it?
All of her group of friends are really skinny
Maybe it’s a thing to be really skinny
But as I said in previous post it’s not remotely attractive
It’s just skin and bones
No shape
No curves
No nothing
She actually looked quite ugly in her latest holiday pics her body looked awfull
Nothing beats abit of meat and shape