Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine who MGK Lurch would cheat on her with but he wasn’t really marriage material. Megan’s really changed her looks in last three years and less wholesome than the sweet girl she used to be, doing philanthropy.

Ps loving her following Eminem 😂🧂
---

OMG Megan has replied to a poster’s comment on IG 😆

8350801A-B7D5-424E-BA9F-35B5124D4925.jpeg

---

Also Megan is in Arizona for the NFL?
If MGK is there with her then it’s just a poor stunt… we’ll find out in the next 6 hours 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I read in those comments that Megan has deleted her IG account? 😯

The plot thickens 🧐

I hope she’s gonna enjoy herself at the Super Bowl 🏈

Reactions: 1
Deux Moi says they haven’t broken up and she be trolling. Which is also tres tragic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Deux Moi says they haven’t broken up and she be trolling. Which is also tres tragic.
It’s a pathetic grab at attention if it isn’t a break up. I do wonder how she reacted even if it was, doing stupid things on social media. They need to grow up.

Reactions: 5
It’s a pathetic grab at attention if it isn’t a break up. I do wonder how she reacted even if it was, doing stupid things on social media. They need to grow up.
Yep, I mean say it’s all a stunt and she “got married”, there is no reason to deactivate IG when you can just change your name and account handle, right? 😆

This is Gemini level 😂
She overtakes Ye on the madness scale at last year’s Super Bowl.

Oh man what if she’s doing all this as part of Rihanna’s half time show?!

Reactions: 4
They've probably just had a fight or something...the problem with these types of couples is that they love hard but they fight equally as hard...can be so toxic!

Reactions: 11
They've probably just had a fight or something...the problem with these types of couples is that they love hard but they fight equally as hard...can be so toxic!
Honestly feel like it’s this… so childish and toxic when she tries to portray the opposite vibe!

Reactions: 4
They were photographed out together last night in the same outfit she's wearing in that loo shot/burning/quote post on insta so if they did break up it's within last 24 hrs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
obviously this is all pretty pathetic no matter if they broke up or not, but her following Eminem is the pettiness level I like

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't get the Eminem thing. Has she got history with him or has MGK got beef with him
I think MGK has beef with him over a comment MGK made about his daughter being hot when she was 16 years old? And then Eminem hit back in a song and it kinda escalated from there?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was at least 10 years ago 😆

so it looks like there was no link with the breakup yet?

are you for real? when he's openly a misogynist and sings about killing and burying the body of his ex wife and mother of his child... side eye
In real life he helped Kim through all her addiction and legal issues, adopted her children and helped raised them as his own. He also apologised to her publicly. MM was hugely controversial and problematic at the height of his fame in these terms but he’s come a long way from the absolutely awful start he had in life. I am all for 2nd chances and retribution if someone is genuine and has matured. His music today isn’t like it used to be which is why he isn’t topping charts like he used to. There are a lot of dangerous men out there in the world and many of them are rich, smiling and predatory. Dre for instance..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
God that era of rap was SO misogynistic . Yet I cannot shake the love. What about Dre?

Marshal appears to have grown. He’s like an actual different human these days - physically and in his manner(isms).

Reactions: 7