Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
MGK is great in The Dirt as Tommy Lee. I actually think they look good together - good on her for having a second youth after escaping dull old BAG

Reactions: 22

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I feel like both her and MGK and travis and KK have really sexualised their relationships. If I seen my parents posting videos/pictures like they do I’d be mortified 🤣🤣
I have a friend a bit like this, she wants everyone to know the great sex she’s having. If being able to hear her at it 3 floors away isn’t enough she also grabs crotches and/or herself in photos. Me thinks she doth protest too much…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Emerald37

VIP Member
There's something about her I don't like.
She's beautiful but seems quite narcissistic to me

Reactions: 21

awakenotwoke

Hands down one of the best looking women ever. If I had to look like someone it would most definitely be her. Even pre the surgery she was stunning.

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220117-202447.png

Ohh so edgy, fake lip piercing things and a top with S E X written on it, if only we could all be so tough and cool like you two 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bubble18

Chatty Member
I have a soft spot for her and I think she looks much happier with MGK than she has with her ex for years. I think she went into marriage and a family too young and is trying to do some of the stuff she missed out on.
She became a step mum at 18 so she’s definitely reliving her younger years

• Wow

qwikti

Chatty Member
1634512166918.jpeg

This meme I stumbled across sums it up for me. Those two are the embodiment of the phrase 'doing too much'.

Also the way they acted around the Met Gala outfit made me cringe so hard that my face almost turned inside out. Still to this day if I see anything about them, I revert back into the hard cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member

She seriously needs to grow up.Her thirst for drama and attention is what started this whole mess.But apparently it's our fault.

• Angry
  • Wow
They think they're so cool and edgy, but they come off as tragic attention seekers with nothing original about them. The hand round the neck thing is so cringe. Letting your partner strangle you and then advertising it as cool to impressionable young women is not cool and edgy, it's irresponsible and dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Rdogk24

A 10 year old child shouldn’t even know what a gender identity is. He should just be aware that he can have long hair, wear pink and dresses if he likes and it doesn’t make him less of a boy and he shouldn’t have to change himself.

• Haha

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Yeah she said in the podcast that a stable relationship is boring to her. She wants ‘passion’ and talked about how the word passion comes from the Latin word ‘to suffer’.
She’s an absolute bellend. Her immaturity is staggering for a mother of 3 in her thirties🫣

LaraQ

VIP Member
Has anyone seen deuxmoi story ?? Wish she’d just straight up say what it is
Yeah I'm dying to know what he's been saying about her behind her back.Calling it now,these two are not making it down the aisle.Their kind of love/infatuation burns out fast.

• Heart
  • Haha