Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion thanks to @Definitely Maybe with 28 likes!!!

Someone needs to report the original Megan Ellaby thread in order to close that one down so nobody can post, however the report button isn’t showing on my phone? Can someone else try and do it? Thank you 😅

Reactions: 7
So to recap (and please add as I may have missed):

Megan caught with white stuff up her nose in a vlog- so she deletes all her vlogs the day after it's posted on here
People who know her say she loves the hokey cokey
She disappears for a month after being called out for how badly she dealt with BLM post
Schoolmates start popping up saying she and her sister Faye were known as the school bullies and her family are hated
Her boyfriend George caught in a twitter storm as people start coming forward with assault allegations
He deletes all his social media
Megan deletes vlogs with him in and their home account
Faye starts doxxing users on here
Faye goes to someone's house (during lockdown) with her mum (LOL) and threatens them with legal action for posting on here
More and more people come on to say she bullied them really badly

Have I missed anything? Feel free to add to the car crash that is the Ellaby show

Oh yeah- and her boyfriend George creating an account and coming on and liking all of our comments 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Megan caught with white stuff up her nose in a vlog- so she deletes all her vlogs the day after it's posted on here
She disappears for a month after being called out for how badly she dealt with BLM post
Schoolmates start popping up saying she and her sister Faye were known as the school bullies and her family are hated
Her boyfriend George caught in a twitter storm as people start coming forward with assault allegations
Faye goes to someone's house (during lockdown) with her mum (LOL) and threatens them with legal action for posting on here

Have I missed anything? Feel free to add to the car crash that is the Ellaby show

Oh yeah- and her boyfriend George creating an account and coming on and liking all of our comments 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Great summary 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4

Me when reading the recap and realising it all happened in the space of a month:

Roll on more tea for the next month! ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg have just caught up from where I left the thread last which was when we were (quite rightly) questioning the accusations from a new poster about George and all I can say is WOW!!!!
So utterly appalled by Faye's behaviour as well has admin been told? Who does this cat arsed mouth biddy think she is?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg have just caught up from where I left the thread last which was when we were (quite rightly) questioning the accusations from a new poster about George and all I can say is WOW!!!!
So utterly appalled by Faye's behaviour as well has admin been told? Who does this cat arsed mouth biddy think she is?!?!
Cat arsed mouth biddy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not really adding anything here, but I just clicked on this thread the other week as I vaguely knew who Megan was, and I had seen maybe one or two videos before. I wasn't too invested in her but was just curious about the thread. Anyway what a rollercoaster! I am thoroughly gripped by this saga and I am not even that familiar with the family. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ecap (and please add as I may have missed):

Was it actually that she was caught with white stuff up her nose?When? wtf!!

Reactions: 4
I could never put my finger on what bothered me about her but these threads have made me realise! it's definitely the cliquey behaviour. I've noticed she can't even talk about enjoying a sunday dinner without making it sound cool/quirky/superior with the tone she uses, it makes me eye roll so hard.

I used to think her interior style was the best out of all the 'influencers' I follow but her new house hasn't been impressing me as much, and now all the shady behaviour, I'm definitely not a fan anymore.

Well guys, I found this thread the other week and it’s been an absolute ride! I like Megan and even dm’ed her once and her reply was quite sweet so to see what’s been revealed about her personality has me a bit shocked.

Also, lemme tell you that if some jumped-up, snide-eyed looking Roger from American Dad and her ma turned up at my dads house (during a pandemic no less) threatening anything is round their gaffs in a flash and a couple of sets of teeth would be getting bleeping kicked in, believe me and I’d be getting in contact with every Company who works with her. Ah actually raging for that girl and her dad 😡

Mad how this has escalated in the real world because:
a) if you’re mad about the drug comments - who gives a duck? I’d be more surprised if they didn’t do it. So if you like a bit of the gear and it’s not problematic (ie you’re not addicted), then own it.
b) imo having a Tattle or GG makes you a little bit relevant - people know who you are - congrats!

Unfortunately with people like this (bullies) they’ve usually been raised by bullies themselves and the only language they understand is when you treat them the exact same way they treat others. So fight fire with fire I say.

Reactions: 19
I don’t post a lot but I spent all evening catching up on the last thread and I had to comment.. So much drama, I used to go on GG but had problems loading onto the page. I used to like watching her videos back she was living in the flat. Her style was quirky and was attainable. It such a shame to hear she’s not a nice person in real life as she came across friendly.

Reactions: 3
Totally gripped by this thread !! Never thought there would be so much drama surrounding megan, but I've always felt like there was something a little off about her and faye, and i guess now i know why!
I would be super concerned if they really are covering up george's behaviour- surely there must be some truth behind the claims to gain such a reaction from the family? I had wondered if her insta break was to do with them splitting up because she had seemed a little distant and he hadn't featured much recently...

I've scrolled back through her IG and she's shouted out his bday every year since they've got together. Very suss that she hasn't done it this year.

Unless she's using the new excuse of "keep personal life seperate from my work life" 🙄yawwwwn. You've used your personal life as part of your brand for the past 4 years to get where you are today!

Reactions: 16
I never thought I would post on this site though I have lurked on here on and off for a long time...but this thread is just really upsetting to me.

Firstly, am I the only one who IS NOT surprised by what the Ellaby sisters are like offline? I have always picked up on their cliquey, bitchy ways especially when together, they come off very rude, ignorant and entitled.

Secondly, I find it absolutley horrifying that they have gone full Karen on a tattle member. How is that okay? They need to deal with the fact they have forums, there is so many people on here that know them and it's vile to single one out and visit them during a bleeping pandemic.

Lastly, George is DISGUSTING, anyone that knows him from going into Jimmys will back it up, he is an absolute sleaze but he knows he can get away with it if anything comes out. The whole family seems vile. Anyone aiding their bleeping daughter, who CHOSE to put herself in the public eye, to track down someone from a forum is an awful role model...so no wonder her daughters have turned out just as bad. I also find it vile that Megan talks about having anxiety but would allow her family to do such a thing. What about the girl they are tracking down, and her family? What about their issues? What a selfish brat.
I am absolutley certain they are doing this to more users too, I have noticed lurking on this thread how old posters have stopped posting since Faye was coming on here...people are clearly worried about being doxed and I am not surprised. Who wants their face plastered online via an ANONYMOUS forum!!!!!???

Rant over anyway.

Reactions: 30
Deffo need more info on this visiting situation so we can approach any brand Faye works with 🤣

Wonder what they'd do if people from this forum turned up at their house? Because it's no different to what they've done? I cannot believe the lengths they will go to and the risks they'll take to try and cover things up. They are playing a very very dangerous game

Reactions: 12
Deffo need more info on this visiting situation so we can approach any brand Faye works with 🤣

Wonder what they'd do if people from this forum turned up at their house? Because it's no different to what they've done? I cannot believe the lengths they will go to and the risks they'll take to try and cover things up. They are playing a very very dangerous game
Someone needs to go to Ellabode with a boombox and play this banger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.