Megan Carney / Borrowman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she looks older or it just me 😂 she hasn’t had weightloss surgery , she was taking them skinny injections. Not sure what brand it was. I’m not gonna slag off weight loss pills etc because I’ve used them myself. I was 16 stone at my heaviest and I’m only 5foot 2. I’m back down to about 9 and half stone now. I’ve lost my weight over about 5 years, so I can sustain it now.The problem is when you loose that amount weight in such a short amount of time, once the stop taking the pills and crash dieting, you pile it back on and even more. My mum took dieting pills and crashed dieted all all her 20 and 30s and she struggles soo much with her weight now and I think that has a lot to do with it
Not sure it’s even older looking, it’s just, I don’t know. The whole look, it’s not for me. They lips are far too big. To think Jordan is only 32 as well, now, he looks older. I guess prison does that to you? Saying that, my cousin is 40 and looks younger than jords and my cousin has spent most his life in prison 🤦🏼‍♀️

did you try her weightloss pills or another form? Not slagging off any method of weightloss, just wanted to know if she’s being ‘honest’ with her followers! She’s saying she’s only lost the weight with the ultimate combo and the skinny Minnie tabs now. No mention of the skinny Jabs She used to do! 😂

Never tried them!

I’ve noticed her mum is away on holiday, I always thought you couldn’t leave the country if you were on bail?

How the mighty fall eh!

Not sure it’s even older looking, it’s just, I don’t know. The whole look, it’s not for me. They lips are far too big. To think Jordan is only 32 as well, now, he looks older. I guess prison does that to you? Saying that, my cousin is 40 and looks younger than jords and my cousin has spent most his life in prison 🤦🏼‍♀️

did you try her weightloss pills or another form? Not slagging off any method of weightloss, just wanted to know if she’s being ‘honest’ with her followers! She’s saying she’s only lost the weight with the ultimate combo and the skinny Minnie tabs now. No mention of the skinny Jabs She used to do! 😂
Everything with her is over the top and very dated. I’m no stranger to Botox or abit of minimal filler in places , but I always say to the girl who I go to. I want Michelle Keegan not Katie price 😂 the pair of them look older then there years And are a right pair of Chavs. When I was using her products she only had the pills and had just started selling the drops. For me they did really help me over lockdown because I was paranoid about putting weight on with gyms being closed and not being be able to go out, but I think I do think if you wanna loose weight , your head got to be completely in it
---
Never tried them!

I’ve noticed her mum is away on holiday, I always thought you couldn’t leave the country if you were on bail?

How the mighty fall eh!
You can go abroad on bail, it just depends on bail conditions and if you’re deemed as low or high risk. I find it mad how her mum is involved. If I asked my mum to get involved with dodgey dealing with me and my jail bird husband, she’d deffo tell me where to go 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think I’d trust the tablets, god knows where she gets them from and god knows what’s in them!

I don’t think I’d trust the tablets, god knows where she gets them from and god knows what’s in them!
I’d never take the tablets now. There basically just full of caffeine. I’ve really struggled with anxiety the last couple of years so they would make it worse

Surely jords is gonna go back to prison? Is he only out on parole? Does anyone know
He’s not on parole or anything he did his full last sentence. It’s no life having a partner who’s in and out of jail. I know , I’ve lived it. Constantly always looking over your shoulder. The prison visits, the 20 million phone calls a day. Wanting you to do this for them do that , making sure they’ve got money. And your sat trying to raise there children. It’s no life. I really don’t envy her, although I think she thinks everyone is jealous of her

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m good 😎😂 she can keep her life. I’m good with my boring little family life. No fear of being sent to jail. Going to normal every day jobs. No fancy cars paid for illegally. 😜

I’m good 😎😂 she can keep her life. I’m good with my boring little family life. No fear of being sent to jail. Going to normal every day jobs. No fancy cars paid for illegally. 😜
Exactly. Everything you have bought with dodgey money or finance. Everything me and partner have has been paid by his hard work and wanting the best for me and all are children. At least no one can take what we have