Megan Carney / Borrowman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has quite a following and just saw an echo report about her being done for fraud, think she was famous for doing tiktoks visiting her fella in prison.

He’s out now but who knows how long for..

They found thousands of pounds in the babies bedroom.

Also the famous Yaffe photography place are involved too, yet she’s still selling diet pills like nothing is happening!

I’m quite shocked to see that she’s got a thread on here now, although I know she’s been mentioned before in other threads. I followed her for years and even purchased things from her and I do quite like her I think she’s quite nice… I was shocked about the article though!

I've purchased from her before but shocked to see that article. She's selling diet pills now? Girl will sell anything 🤣

I've seen her on Instagram a few times. She's not sold no clothes for ages has she? Her fella has only just come out of prison

She has new bank details. No idea why, they will still be able to trace it… I’m on a group where people order etc. People stating the diet stuff she sells isn’t working and she’s deleting comments 👀🙊

Reactions: 1
I first came across Megan over lockdown as I bought her products. Which for me did work to stop me pilling on weight, but I’ve always found something really unlikeable about her, and her cheap tacky nail extensions drive me insane.

It’s the filters for me, she’s quite pretty but makes her face look like a weird square, so odd!

The nails!! Thats always been a massive bug bare for me.
A family member purchased some knockoffs from her that’s how I followed her

It’s the filters for me, she’s quite pretty but makes her face look like a weird square, so odd!
I think it’s a combination of filters and filler.

The nails!! Thats always been a massive bug bare for me.
A family member purchased some knockoffs from her that’s how I followed her
I find the nails soo jarring. Her style is not to my taste at all. To be honest I was actually shocked when I found out we was the same age, like literally a couple of weeks between us. I thought she was older

I think it’s a combination of filters and filler.

I find the nails soo jarring. Her style is not to my taste at all. To be honest I was actually shocked when I found out we was the same age, like literally a couple of weeks between us. I thought she was older
How old is she?
---
She has new bank details. No idea why, they will still be able to trace it… I’m on a group where people order etc. People stating the diet stuff she sells isn’t working and she’s deleting comments 👀🙊
Loads of comments have been deleted! Weird

What is the group called?
She has a group on Facebook called Dollies Weightloss and private Facebook messenger chat plus WhatsApp chats.
---
She’s 33 , I think she looks a lot older
Wow. She’s younger than me. I haven’t had any filler (anywhere) or Botox!
Also, does anyone know if she had weightloss surgery? I cannot believe she’s lost that weight so quickly using her weightloss products, specially now the reviews from being in that messenger group!

She has a group on Facebook called Dollies Weightloss and private Facebook messenger chat plus WhatsApp chats.
---

Wow. She’s younger than me. I haven’t had any filler (anywhere) or Botox!
Also, does anyone know if she had weightloss surgery? I cannot believe she’s lost that weight so quickly using her weightloss products, specially now the reviews from being in that messenger group!
Do you think she looks older or it just me 😂 she hasn’t had weightloss surgery , she was taking them skinny injections. Not sure what brand it was. I’m not gonna slag off weight loss pills etc because I’ve used them myself. I was 16 stone at my heaviest and I’m only 5foot 2. I’m back down to about 9 and half stone now. I’ve lost my weight over about 5 years, so I can sustain it now.The problem is when you loose that amount weight in such a short amount of time, once the stop taking the pills and crash dieting, you pile it back on and even more. My mum took dieting pills and crashed dieted all all her 20 and 30s and she struggles soo much with her weight now and I think that has a lot to do with it

I’m sure she had surgery before she got pregnant with her daughter, I remember thinking what was the point in it!