McFly, Busted and wives #6 James might expire on the spot, Dougies wouldn't pay for a Soundcheck slot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It happens with every band (or fandom in general) tbh. There's always fans who need to 'one up' others or who feel entitled to a band just because they do more/spend more than most can.
I once knew someone who was always banging on about seeing Lostprophets and hanging out with them when they were an unknown band, I wish I still knew her to hear her reaction when Watkins got locked up :sick:

Reactions: 2
Was anyone else at the Fightstar show? I had been waiting 18 years to see them, and it was well worth the wait! Absolute banger of a show (even if they missed off Floods and Mercury Summer) and Charlie looked in his element. I did spy a few Busted t-shirts in the crowd 👀 and a few of these beauties https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/386136526613

It really does seem to be a one-off, but I would not complain if they came back again in a year or two with a tour and/or album. I have tickets to see Busted in the summer, but I am worried the novelty is going to run out for me soon. However, a few bevvies in the sun beforehand should sort that problem out :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Was anyone else at the Fightstar show? I had been waiting 18 years to see them, and it was well worth the wait! Absolute banger of a show (even if they missed off Floods and Mercury Summer) and Charlie looked in his element. I did spy a few Busted t-shirts in the crowd 👀 and a few of these beauties https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/386136526613

It really does seem to be a one-off, but I would not complain if they came back again in a year or two with a tour and/or album. I have tickets to see Busted in the summer, but I am worried the novelty is going to run out for me soon. However, a few bevvies in the sun beforehand should sort that problem out :LOL:
I went!!! Thought it was brilliant! Come on I'm sure he can be in both bands 😁😁😁

Reactions: 3
As brutal as jenny was telling Harry he needs a haircut she also def deserves a medal cause he looks 1000x better

Reactions: 9
I'm past my mcfly gig days but really hoping I see her out in the wild when I go to the snooker at the end of the month!
Altho I'll not see her cause she'll be in the players lounge with them fawning all over her obv 🤥🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 6