McFly, Busted and Wives #2 All About The McMoney!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it to weird they go to visit their families separately, which is fine but it’s just so often. At Christmas he never posted anything of her parents house, only his sisters when they stayed there

Reactions: 1
Yeah she's reposted that photo of Cooper and his cousin from her brother in law but none of her own photos. I'm starting to wonder if she's actually even there.

Apologies for the double post but they do have their own thread BTW. Well, she does anyway.

Last edited:
Why does James need a tour bus for his sad sack solo “tour”? He’s so embarrassing trying to relive the Busted days.

Reactions: 9
Why does James need a tour bus for his sad sack solo “tour”? He’s so embarrassing trying to relive the Busted days.
Oh on his live he was saying he’s having the same tour bus Justin Bieber has and bragging to Emily about it. Probably only got it to show off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she's reposted that photo of Cooper and his cousin from her brother in law but none of her own photos. I'm starting to wonder if she's actually even there.
Danny's sister just posted some photos too and it's all Danny, Georgia is no where to be seen so don't think she was even there! I find it so strange that they always go to see family separately..!

I don’t follow Georgia on insta but the impression I get is, Georgia seems to be always complaining about motherhood and how hard it is etc but Danny just vibes with it and gets on with it…am I way off??

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow Georgia on insta but the impression I get is, Georgia seems to be always complaining about motherhood and how hard it is etc but Danny just vibes with it and gets on with it…am I way off??
No you're pretty much spot on tbh! 😆

Reactions: 2
Danny's sister just posted some photos too and it's all Danny, Georgia is no where to be seen so don't think she was even there! I find it so strange that they always go to see family separately..!
It's easier to imagine Danny's family not liking Georgia than it is Georgia's family not liking Danny. Everyone loves Danny.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you look at her tagged photos on Instagram she’s been tagged drinking cocktails with her besties over Easter weekend so I highly doubt she did attend the family Easter Danny posted about!

Reactions: 1
Poor little lad probably doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going… to top things off they then pretend to play happy families by jetting off together probably cashing in all their ads and miles etc… they’re sending mixed signals to this already sensitive young man

Reactions: 7
james has a photographer staying on the tour bus with him. i watched his instagram stories and hes acting as though hes touring with an a-lister. it's just james. calm down

• Haha
Is it awful that I want to see how few people were at this show tonight? I can’t see any tags or uploads anywhere, which says it all really

Reactions: 4
Is it awful that I want to see how few people were at this show tonight? I can’t see any tags or uploads anywhere, which says it all really
The New Twenty’s posted this and it looks like not a lot, also looks like he’s using the New Twenty’s as his backing band from a tagged photos rather than hiring touring musicians

Currently listening to Charlie's new album its good so far ive always been quite sour towards Charlie but he is doing so well and it was just doing what was right for him and james seems the most sour out of all them now

Currently listening to Charlie's new album its good so far ive always been quite sour towards Charlie but he is doing so well and it was just doing what was right for him and james seems the most sour out of all them now
I will admit I hated Charlie for years after he left Busted as they were my band and I hated he walked out of them but I really like him now, I think James is jealous - both Matt and Charlie are settled with families and he is just a wandering man child with a 25yo GF

I will admit I hated Charlie for years after he left Busted as they were my band and I hated he walked out of them but I really like him now, I think James is jealous - both Matt and Charlie are settled with families and he is just a wandering man child with a 25yo GF
100% agree ive always been like that to james is just unsettled with everything i haven't listened to any of his new stuff. Just hope this tour wakes him up a bit of he is missing