McFly, Busted and Wives #2 All About The McMoney!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really needs to let it go and accept the fact he's no longer popular. I liked him in busted but now he's just cringy
To be fair to him, I loved his Future Boy album, it is my favourite thing any of them have done away from Busted.

Problem was, he was getting traction for the album, then he became flakey and just never released the follow up even though it was recorded. He still says one day it’ll be released but people just don’t care anymore. That ship has sailed my friend!

Reactions: 4
Re watching the Mcbusted live at the O2.. why was this tour so focused on mainly busted . Annoyed me then and still annoying me now 😂

Re watching the Mcbusted live at the O2.. why was this tour so focused on mainly busted . Annoyed me then and still annoying me now 😂
Probably cause of James… although can’t see Tom allowing that too easily 🤔 not too sure what happened there!

Reactions: 3
it probably naturally went that way. mcfly boys wanting a breather from playing the same mcfly tunes and matt and james wanting to play the busted songs again. everyone feels like they are playing a fresh batch of music again. mcbusted was a small busted reunion more than anything else and they knew that. Plus tom co-wrote a lot of those busted hits with james on the second album and tom would've loved that.

Reactions: 5
I think James tour is more a vanity project than a money maker… seen the lanyards, towels and other merch?
His main issue is the weak voice, I don’t think he has a great singing voice and has an annoying fake american twang (that song someone posted earlier, “pirate without treasure” sounds like parrot without treasure… unless the lyric is actually parrot in which case I apologise)

ETA - it’s a wristband not lanyard. Why’s it got a qr code on it?!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think James tour is more a vanity project than a money maker… seen the lanyards, towels and other merch?
His main issue is the weak voice, I don’t think he has a great singing voice and has an annoying fake american twang (that song someone posted earlier, “pirate without treasure” sounds like parrot without treasure… unless the lyric is actually parrot in which case I apologise)

I scanned it, it takes you here: https://linktr.ee/Jamesbourne

Especially such a large wooden QR code? 😂 Nobody is going to wear that comfortably (and we know it won't be cheap either).
I'd say it's style over substance... But there's definitely no style involved here either 😂

• Haha
Stepping away from James for a moment, I hope that Gi and Tom are paying Buzz a cut of the ads he’s been in the last few days over their Instagram, kid is a full shift atm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
can we talk about how good are Charlie's latest singles compared to James' 💩?
Yes! This is an unused Busted song written with James and Matt. Miles apart form James solo work which is with one writer!

Reactions: 6
She's very condescending. I'm not surprised he's down at the studio all the time, probably trying to get away from her.

Danny & Georgia have a really weird relationship don’t they?
Are they even together, for real!? I’m so sure they split up during lockdowns. They removed wedding bands, stopped mentioning each other and basically lived separate lives!

Are they even together, for real!? I’m so sure they split up during lockdowns. They removed wedding bands, stopped mentioning each other and basically lived separate lives!
I think it's very much stay together for the kids at this point. At least they're trying I guess. A lot of couples reach their first roadblock and wilt.

Reactions: 3