Maxine - Channel 5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had a re read of Kevin wells book he wrote titled goodbye dearest Holly. And it is stated in the book that after Maxine’s release Ian Huntley declared it was Maxine who told him to burn the bodies .
He’s a piece of tit and a liar , but then again she’s a liar too. So who knows the truth he will take it to the grave I suspect .

I think the release of this dramatisation was purposely planned , its The 20th anniversary this august just gone of their deaths . Their poor families having to constantly deal with this crap , whilst trying to move forward and keep their childrens memory alive .

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve just had a re read of Kevin wells book he wrote titled goodbye dearest Holly. And it is stated in the book that after Maxine’s release Ian Huntley declared it was Maxine who told him to burn the bodies .
He’s a piece of tit and a liar , but then again she’s a liar too. So who knows the truth he will take it to the grave I suspect .

I think the release of this dramatisation was purposely planned , its The 20th anniversary this august just gone of their deaths . Their poor families having to constantly deal with this crap , whilst trying to move forward and keep their childrens memory alive .
Like she says in the court case she’s not as thick as she looks or whatever .they both disgust me. Their poor parents

Reactions: 6
Just finished this and think they portrayed her quite true to as much as we know , I don't think she came across as innocent at all , you could see how manipulative she was

Reactions: 2
I started watching the series, but stopped watching half way through episode one. I felt guilty watching a dramatisation of an event, which happened not that long ago. I just want to know why this drama was commissioned, what purpose did it serve?

Reactions: 2
Is this the show that’s now on Netflix? I’ve watched it but felt uncomfortable watching something that’s “just” happened. I know I’m hypocritical as I’ve now seen all 3 episodes, but I don’t know what the point in making it was and I can’t imagine how the girls families must feel about it.

Maxine knew about his past so for her to not have any doubt in him is so unbelievable. She’s basically got off Scot free with only a short time in prison and nice new life.

Reactions: 3
Is this the show that’s now on Netflix? I’ve watched it but felt uncomfortable watching something that’s “just” happened. I know I’m hypocritical as I’ve now seen all 3 episodes, but I don’t know what the point in making it was and I can’t imagine how the girls families must feel about it.

Maxine knew about his past so for her to not have any doubt in him is so unbelievable. She’s basically got off Scot free with only a short time in prison and nice new life.
I got the feeling that the aim was to paint her as a "victim" but I found her behaviour odd - like she loved being in the limelight & playing up to the cameras! Plus she knew what he had done & said / did nothing!

I'm with you & really felt for the girls families 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3