Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There certainly don’t seem to have been joint many posts recently - she’s been with molly and Tommy most of the last 2 weeks. However I’m not sure how they can break up - it would make a nonsense of all the protestations of love and make them look foolish.

And yes - there is just no way these women stay so thin and eat that food - they are either ‘disposing’ of it in some way or they never eat it. I suspect they are simply paid to eat in certain places. They order the full menu so it looks good for the photos. Instagram seems to be full of undisclosed ads

Reactions: 20
i read a post somewhere that she had come out recently and said she had started to get an obsession with being thin and it had affected her but she’s getting help i think

Reactions: 5
It really looks like she is black fishing with this latest campaignView attachment 549892View attachment 549893
Whilst there are very real cases of blackfishing (Emma Hallberg) I really don’t think Maura is one of them, damn she’s orangefishing if anything

But does baffle me that it been normalised to tan yourself around 5-6 shades darker than your natural skintone and then preach “love yourself”.

Reactions: 17
i read a post somewhere that she had come out recently and said she had started to get an obsession with being thin and it had affected her but she’s getting help i think

She always claimed since the love island days that she never thought exercised

Reactions: 4
She always claimed since the love island days that she never thought exercised
She did start working out a lot during the first lockdown.. she does look even skinnier since love island days.

I’ve just seen her on her Instagram stories - she looks shockingly thin. She always was, but she does seem to have lost a lot of weight.

Reactions: 3
She's always been thin but somehow she's managed to loose even more weight hope she's OK.

Reactions: 6
A friend of mine went down the invisiline route and it did actually change her smile and face because of the extensive dentistry work she had done.

Reactions: 6
I think their statements were lovely. Very adult.
I wonder which LoveIsIand Couple will be next to breakup ?