Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to see the dress she wouldn’t wear 🤣 I like the dress but it’s the wrong occasion

Reactions: 6
Seriously it’s 2023 and your telling someone to go back to where they came from? Would you say that to any other nationality?
Nationality....she's Irish and white 😅😅 stop tying to turn it into something else you weirdo

Im pretty sure it's the same context as the North South divide when southerners think northerners all live like coronation Street and drive 30 year old cars and tell us to get back up north 🙄

Reactions: 6
Nationality....she's Irish and white 😅😅 stop tying to turn it into something else you weirdo

Im pretty sure it's the same context as the North South divide when southerners think northerners all live like coronation Street and drive 30 year old cars and tell us to get back up north 🙄
No. Telling an Irish person to leave England and to go back to where she came from is nothing like the your example above.
If you think it is maybe get a history and geography book out.

Reactions: 23
No. Telling an Irish person to leave England and to go back to where she came from is nothing like the your example above.
If you think it is maybe get a history and geography book out.
Girl it's a Sunday, have a glass of wine and chill the duck out 😅😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 4

Get a grip

Reactions: 1
So the Samantha Jones tik tok about the guy with the small peepee, do we think she's broken up with the felle?
Chris Hemsworths trainer?
The small peepee seems oddly specific & it's not a trendy sound that everyone is doing 🤔

Reactions: 3
So the Samantha Jones tik tok about the guy with the small peepee, do we think she's broken up with the felle?
Chris Hemsworths trainer?
The small peepee seems oddly specific & it's not a trendy sound that everyone is doing 🤔
Before the TikTok I assumed she broken up with him or she'd be in Maldives with him & not Karl & Krystal😅
It defo seems to be a freebie🙄as keeps tagging TrendingTravel..but no sign of #gift,#ad etc🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her and Carl always quote sex and the city & bridesmaids. It doesn't matter if the sound isn’t trending because she literally posted bridemaid random scene to her insta and Carl posted to his tik tok the other day too.

She is still with her boyfriend- she literally spent the week with him before she went to Maldives. She never tags him but he was posting the same insta story places as her. He also liked and commented on her birthday post last night.

Maura has been smart this time by not doing her usual official social media posts and she not posted them together on her socials. She has been keeping it more private than normal 👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Her and Carl always quote sex and the city & bridesmaids. It doesn't matter if the sound isn’t trending because she literally posted bridemaid random scene to her insta and Carl posted to his tik tok the other day too.

She is still with her boyfriend- she literally spent the week with him before she went to Maldives. She never tags him but he was posting the same insta story places as her. He also liked and commented on her birthday post last night.

Maura has been smart this time by not doing her usual official social media posts and she not posted them together on her socials. She has been keeping it more private than normal 👏
Have you got a tracking device on her? Haha just kidding! That was such a detailed response!

I like that the new dude is not the typical UK social media/Influencer type. Seems like a better fit for her

Reactions: 5
Well I didn’t put 2+2 together and get 100 😂 I follow both of them. It would be like some of here who obviously lurk a little since they see what she posted lol

Same and he comes across very chilled. When she was working in Fiji he was going between there and Australia for work, which I thought was nice that he made the effort to still see her. I’m assuming he couldn’t be in Maldives last week due to his main post saying he was filming in London.

Reactions: 3