Matt Haig

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so bleeping fragile, clearly all his extremely clever self help techniques don’t work otherwise he wouldn’t be so touchy. All the adoration he gets, yet he beams in on what one person says 🤷🏼‍♀️
How disappointed would he be if no one said anything slightly negative and he couldn't be the plucky victim.

Reactions: 9
He’s finished the book promo stuff now.

Hope that means Insta silence.

It won’t. There will be Brighton street views, profound words of wisdom and general life affirming twaddle ad infinitum.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
3C0C3407-0464-4006-B4FC-658693C207E0.jpeg

He is just one sentence away from a lawsuit from Skittles (tm).

Also, how does he know whether or not I may be perfect in something in my future if I deprive my life now by spending 10000 hours practising?

twit off and take more photos of Brighton. We don’t give a tit about your pebbly beach. I have sea glass near me☺.

(sorry - I am watching a rubbish film with Liam Neeson called the Ice Road and these lorries keep falling though the ice, the stress of the film is getting to me!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
was just trying to explain our matt here to mr kcc and he says, "is that the one who used to have 14 pints on his rounds?" 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lololololol. I grew up not far from Newark (🔺) and although pockets of it are quite deprived, there are a lot of poshos there who have upped sticks for the cheaper houses and nearby independent schools. How dare he pretend to be an East Midlander, no matter where he is born he's low key Tory all the way. Like his pal Jack Monroe, it's all 'some nice grapes will cure your mental illness, oh I'm so wacky what japes, let's not talk about those yucky people with schizophrenia or psychosis'. Manic pixie pricks, the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He’s finished the book promo stuff now.

Hope that means Insta silence.

It won’t. There will be Brighton street views, profound words of wisdom and general life affirming twaddle ad infinitum.
You were absolutely spot on :ROFLMAO:

I keep seeing this quote from his new book and rolling my eyes. Plus it's such a badly-written sentence.

1626059230444.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He’ll be in his Eeyore-ish, doom-laden element today after last night’s match.

From the pits of despair comes the tiny voice crying out to be heard. England dared to hope, dared to dream. The young Lions roared but were denied by the Azzuri’s might. England will rise again like a Yorkshire pudding.

Tinhats on chaps - platitudes incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You were absolutely spot on :ROFLMAO:

I keep seeing this quote from his new book and rolling my eyes. Plus it's such a badly-written sentence.

View attachment 658666
how did that make it past(a) the editors?! Doesn’t read well at all. He’s one of these dicks who has to word things so awkwardly to sound profound and instead he looks like a bleeping knob. Can’t stand him and the amount of people who worship him (liked one of his first books and then everything after that seemed to just be so bleugh)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
and we have reached the "it was a joke!!!" stage

20210712_143458.jpg

I really don't think what we've seen on the news and Twitter is anything to joke about. tone deaf twit

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Can't he just keep his gob shut and not have an ill informed opinion on everything?
So now he is going to act all hurt and bullied again.

A blue ticker with 70k followers has called him out so I guess that’s why Twitter is “grumpy”

1BAAFBE4-B13C-49E0-BCCC-2AE6A8CF8045.jpeg

DE7EB8F0-BD5B-427C-9854-A1DFCE1530B5.jpeg

He tweeted and deleted this quickly too:

A227F867-8EF5-4E62-9A15-1D0DCA81B656.jpeg

Trying to avoid backlash by blaming the government (which would normally go down great on Twitter) but puts his foot in it again. It’s not a perception that getting help for mental health issues is expensive, it’s fact. I get that he’s trying to say it shouldn’t be but the use of “perception” just shows how out of touch he is.

E69E19D2-1850-49DB-9D55-CB8F1351D952.jpeg

And he’s back

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
another blue ticker

20210712_160327.jpg

and actually confirming he was making a joke about both violence and lack of access to therapy, with a bonus, "just pills" mentions. i was put off going in antidepressants for *years* because of people going, "oh, the dr just gave me pills" and suchlike. the man's a danger

20210712_160253.jpg

20210712_160354.jpg

he's so stupid. many, many reasons have been provided as to why this wouldn't work, but these twitter knobheads always come back to it

20210712_165607.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
He needs to stay in his very very narrow lane, and shut the duck up about everything else. Nobody asked for his enlightening social commentary or hot takes on the latest news. It always ends in an embarrassing mess and him crying that Twitter is mean 😢

Reactions: 14
A blue ticker with 70k followers has called him out so I guess that’s why Twitter is “grumpy”

View attachment 659236
View attachment 659237

He tweeted and deleted this quickly too:

View attachment 659239

Trying to avoid backlash by blaming the government (which would normally go down great on Twitter) but puts his foot in it again. It’s not a perception that getting help for mental health issues is expensive, it’s fact. I get that he’s trying to say it shouldn’t be but the use of “perception” just shows how out of touch he is.

View attachment 659262

And he’s back
I absolutely stan Mollie Goodfellow, her take down of this was just *chef's kiss*. He's such a prize bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
dude, it's been an incredibly tit day in England and you made it a million times worse, stop being so petulant

20210712_195730.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7