Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about him is attractive 😍 even his voice makes me melt
Completely agree! I’m in too deep I fear I may never come out! 😭

I’m on AL and it’s pouring down so I’m literally just sitting scrolling IG and tattle, daydreaming about MM f@*king me senseless. And I’m not even sorry! What has my life become πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Completely agree! I’m in too deep I fear I may never come out! 😭

I’m on AL and it’s pouring down so I’m literally just sitting scrolling IG and tattle, daydreaming about MM f@*king me senseless. And I’m not even sorry! What has my life become πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We don't want to come out, this is where we live now! πŸ˜‚

Everything about him is attractive 😍 even his voice makes me melt
Have you seen the clip where he says 'Ronaldo'? Bizarre thing to find attractive but I couldn't stop watching it, it was so cute πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have you seen the clip where he says 'Ronaldo'? Bizarre thing to find attractive but I couldn't stop watching it, it was so cute πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]

No, need to find that ASAP! πŸ•΅

That smile 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m screaming at him calling the wrong Reece

Oh ffs why is it blocked, I think you can watch it on YouTube

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No, need to find that ASAP! πŸ•΅

That smile 😍
[/QUOTE]

It's normally in compilations on TikTok, I'll share it next time I see it

I'd like Jack Grealish to first break my heart, and then Mason Mount to mend it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.