Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
He’s almost too pure, I want some real dirty dirt on him 😈 part of JG’s appeal is his ‘bad boy’ image. Mason seems lovely…. I hope he isn’t lovely when it comes to the bedroom though.
I can totally see mason be all nice and sweet outside of the bedroom but in the bedroom whole other story.

Or well I would hope anyway

Reactions: 1

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Bollocks to him then, he deserves what he gets! 🤣

I'm going to be counting down to 6 then! 🤞🏻

I've been out all afternoon and kept checking my phone praying for an IG notification 😫

Also I think I've been rumbled. Mr PunkRocker sent me an MM TikTok 😂 now I'm worried about what I've been saying in my sleep 🤤
I hope it was at least a good tiktok 😏😏

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Why am I so invested in his friendship with Declan? The fact that the current rumours are that Dec might be going back to Chelsea, can you imagine what they’d be like back in the same club 😭 ❤

(And hopefully Dec would be around Mase more to post more content of him 🤣)

🚨Attention ladies🚨

This is not a drill! It happened! It’s finally f@*king happened!! Mason and his boner spent the night with me!

There was neck kissing, there was eye contact, he was topless and there was immensely satisfying D action - bizarrely all taking place in my in-laws conservatory but f@*k it that made it even hotter! Ladies put a fork (dick) in me, I’m done! 🥵🍆💦😭
I am JEALOUS!!