Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I feel like I canโ€™t do anything today in case something happens! Help me
I'm feel like I'm writing one sentence then refreshing IG. Thought they would have shown more players coming out, disappointing. Incidentally, Marcos Alonso would probably also get it ๐Ÿ˜‚

The caption though ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

jade1818

VIP Member
He better do cos I canโ€™t cope any longer!

Iโ€™m just at my mums. She lives 5 miles from St Georgeโ€™s Park ๐Ÿ‘€ when does World Cup training start?
god knows but Iโ€™ve told my partner if he gets us tickets Iโ€™ll shag him ever day for a week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Oh my god there was just a Trivago advert on TV - apparently they have partnered up with Chelsea and there was multiple shots of Mason. I let out a little welp and told my boyfriend I had stomach ache.
This one?

This is how I felt when the Three adverts were on when Gogglebox was on, Iโ€™d always wait to fast forward the adverts until Iโ€™d seen Mason and the people I was watching it with were like wtf ๐Ÿ˜…
I don't even remember them! They must have been before I found Mason and he was just another footballer I didn't care about! Hurts me to even think that now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
In need something from here Iโ€™m seeing all grealish not that i mind but I like mase now and again

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Chelsea are playing a pre season friendly against Arsenal today but no sign of Mason