Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely can’t express how much I am obsessed with this man someone needs to stage an intervention and this thread really is not helping matters

Reactions: 3
I genuinely can’t express how much I am obsessed with this man someone needs to stage an intervention and this thread really is not helping matters
You’re not alone! Spend far too much (reads as not enough) time thinking about him and his boner and him railing me and his tongue and his arms and him shoving me…….it’s not healthy (reads as the most productive thing I do all day).

Also if by ‘intervention’ you mean a road trip to Stamford Bridge, I’m in!

Edit: I do not however wish to have his babies or for him to spit in my mouth - neither of those things would bring me any joy 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
WHAT?! I would gladly take both.
Hahahaha I’ve got triplets so babies, it’s a nah from me. And the spitting, it’s a personal thing but it just doesn’t do it for me - not knocking it though, you get yours ladies 💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 2
WHAT?! I would gladly take both.
Same! I don't think I'd let anyone else spit in my mouth but he could have a go 🤤

Hahahaha I’ve got triplets so babies, it’s a nah from me. And the spitting, it’s a personal thing but it just doesn’t do it for me - not knocking it though, you get yours ladies 💦💦
Triplets though! 👏🏻 to you!
Imagine identical Mason triplets!

Oh Mason… we really do 😏😩

View attachment 687544
We absolutely do! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.