Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So not sure about any one else on this thread… but I am a huge Chelsea fan. We did the stadium tour last year, and I cannot tell you the things that were running through my mind in that changing room…. The massage table, the bath, the shower 🥵😏
I have officially made Chelsea my PL team now as my team are Championship so there'll be no conflict. Unless there's ever a cup tie and then I can't promise which way my loyalty would go 😂

You are so lucky 🤤 how did you stop yourself from rubbing his shirt on yourself! 😂

• Haha
I can assure you that if I was their social media manager this would not be allowed to happen and I would transform them into a MM appreciation account. Can’t see why they wouldn’t want to hire me I reckon engagement would be through the roof from us lot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can assure you that if I was their social media manager this would not be allowed to happen and I would transform them into a MM appreciation account. Can’t see why they wouldn’t want to hire me I reckon engagement would be through the roof from us lot
I intend to speak to Roman about this and get you into the role 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.