Mason Mount #93 Missing Presumed Red not Blue, although a magpie stripe is definitely taboo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #93! Thank you to the queen of thread titles herself @Bumblebee81 for coming up with another amazing title 😘🫶

Recap

• We started off the last thread with a teeny tiny bit of drama caused by a like on a certain someone’s post 👀… yes that’s right it was mine! He slid in my DMs too and now we’re married! 👰‍♀️🤵♂
  • Mason Hunt made an appearance on PES
  • @MissDolly was still in three hearts mode and we discussed whether we are team mason or team Ruben
  • Carlotta posted an instagram story of what looks to be a new photoshoot coming 🤩
  • Lewis seems to have rebranded and has a new role as off pitch operations manager for mason
  • We all had our popcorn out for the tumblrinas daily meltdown. This time it was over car 🚙😂
  • Mason to Newcastle rumours started 👀 who is going to tell them? 🤣
  • The cobham stalkers were the sources that leaked masons new car. Supposedly it’s a Range Rover. Not sure why mason would get a car that his wag woody wouldn’t even be able to get into without a ladder 🪜
  • @AdsB got into the pancake day spirit with pancake mason as his profile pic 🥞 @louise0408 got a little confused thinking it was mason as the Teletubbies sun 😂
  • Who knew that pancake day was always on a Tuesday? And it’s the same thing as shrove Tuesday!! 😱 who knew? Not me anyways 🤣
  • The tumblrinas were still confused by the thread title with my name in it. They’re now thinking I’m the Dubai girl. I guess my time as nyc has come to an end lol
  • @MissDolly is my official bridesmaid for mine and masons wedding 💒 and kindly organised a Blackpool trip for the hen night 🎢
  • Lots of talk about masons situation at chelsea and some speculation of a potter exit
  • Mason filmed some new content with filly and Amelia. Hopefully we will see these videos soon 🤞
  • @louise0408 is no longer scared of Reece!! 🥳
  • We finally got some good content of mason at cobham messing around posing for photos during time in the gym
  • Potter gives the team more days off than what Santa has 😂
  • We have all lost hope in chelsea
  • Chelsea are in a crisis and Boehly thinks it’s a good idea to splash the cash on a luxury chill out area for the team 🤦‍♀️
  • A new day, a new tumblrina meltdown. This time they think they’ve spotted mason in a club from a TikTok video
  • Chelsea will play Wrexham during their pre-season in America. Mason + Ryan Reynolds = 🥵
  • Declan has upset @louise0408 because he’s thinking about signing for Arsenal 😭
  • Kante is back in training! He must think he’s joined the wrong squad tho with the amount of new players we have
  • Chelsea played Tottenham and got beat 2-0 😭
  • The only positive we took from the game was mason taking his shirt off at the end of the match. If only he wasn’t wearing an undershirt 😩
  • Allegedly mason mad a girl physically sick in his car after he belted out the moana soundtrack after he went on a date with her 😂 personally I think this girl sounds ungrateful 😒
  • The tumblrinas are back on the thinking I’m nyc train 😂🤦‍♀️
  • We debated on who would be our person option as captain since Thiago silva is out for 6 weeks. If only we could combine mason and Reece to make the best captain
  • Twitter has finally taken action against one account that has been abusing mason for a while. If only they could do the same with all the other haters on there
  • We began to notice mason was missing from training photos 😢
  • We were in such a a mason drought that we fantasised about all the content out there of mason that we haven’t seen. Mason interviews with Rio Ferdinand, mase and dec who’s most likely to with England, uncle mase content with Mila and to top it all off a mase and dec fifa video got deleted 😭
  • Mason to Liverpool rumours continue with Liverpool seeming “increasingly confident” that they can sign him in the summer
  • We finally got some mason in training photos 🥳
  • Sources told us that allegedly mason is struggling with the current situation and “looks like he wants to fight the world when really he just wants to win things with chelsea”🥺
  • Mason became a stylist for Olivia buzaglo
  • Mason has suffered a lower abdomen injury
  • Masons new car was finally revealed and it wasn’t even a Range Rover after all 😂 turns out it’s a blue BMW. Could this be a sign he’s staying at chelsea? 👀
  • Chelsea finally won a game!!! We beat Leeds 1-0! And we got the cosiest mason content of him in a big puffer jacket and hat at the game ☺
  • The sun wrote another garbage article about mason after he made a TikTok with Amelia. Who knew you weren’t allowed to have a life outside of football 😒
  • @Bumblebee81 caused another meltdown for the tumblrinas after they tried to convince us that mason did also buy the black Range Rover 😂
  • Lewis is looking for friends from New York to message him. I wonder if he knows his lil bro has a friend from New York lol
  • Lots and lots of talk about masons contract
  • Newcastle are still interested in signing mason 👀
  • Mason looked tiny next to an American football player
  • Chelsea managed to pull off a miracle and beat Dortmund 2-0 in the second leg of the champions league so we’re through to the next round 😱
  • Mason has joined a new PR company to manage his image. Hopefully their first job is to sign him up for a Calvin Klein shoot 🙏
  • @AdsB has started his own Mason booty collection
  • Chelsea are finally being cautious about masons injury and not rushing him back too soon
  • It’s @weite1 birthday! 🥳🎁🎂
  • And finally we ended the thread on our 3rd win in a row after being Leicester 3-1. Hopefully this can continue and chelsea can push to finish top 6 🙏

Now to finish off with sock!! 🧦

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Welcome to thread #93! Thank you to the queen of thread titles herself @Bumblebee81 for coming up with another amazing title 😘🫶

Recap

• We started off the last thread with a teeny tiny bit of drama caused by a like on a certain someone’s post 👀… yes that’s right it was mine! He slid in my DMs too and now we’re married! 👰‍♀️🤵♂
  • Mason Hunt made an appearance on PES
  • @MissDolly was still in three hearts mode and we discussed whether we are team mason or team Ruben
  • Carlotta posted an instagram story of what looks to be a new photoshoot coming 🤩
  • Lewis seems to have rebranded and has a new role as off pitch operations manager for mason
  • We all had our popcorn out for the tumblrinas daily meltdown. This time it was over car 🚙😂
  • Mason to Newcastle rumours started 👀 who is going to tell them? 🤣
  • The cobham stalkers were the sources that leaked masons new car. Supposedly it’s a Range Rover. Not sure why mason would get a car that his wag woody wouldn’t even be able to get into without a ladder 🪜
  • @AdsB got into the pancake day spirit with pancake mason as his profile pic 🥞 @louise0408 got a little confused thinking it was mason as the Teletubbies sun 😂
  • Who knew that pancake day was always on a Tuesday? And it’s the same thing as shrove Tuesday!! 😱 who knew? Not me anyways 🤣
  • The tumblrinas were still confused by the thread title with my name in it. They’re now thinking I’m the Dubai girl. I guess my time as nyc has come to an end lol
  • @MissDolly is my official bridesmaid for mine and masons wedding 💒 and kindly organised a Blackpool trip for the hen night 🎢
  • Lots of talk about masons situation at chelsea and some speculation of a potter exit
  • Mason filmed some new content with filly and Amelia. Hopefully we will see these videos soon 🤞
  • @louise0408 is no longer scared of Reece!! 🥳
  • We finally got some good content of mason at cobham messing around posing for photos during time in the gym
  • Potter gives the team more days off than what Santa has 😂
  • We have all lost hope in chelsea
  • Chelsea are in a crisis and Boehly thinks it’s a good idea to splash the cash on a luxury chill out area for the team 🤦‍♀️
  • A new day, a new tumblrina meltdown. This time they think they’ve spotted mason in a club from a TikTok video
  • Chelsea will play Wrexham during their pre-season in America. Mason + Ryan Reynolds = 🥵
  • Declan has upset @louise0408 because he’s thinking about signing for Arsenal 😭
  • Kante is back in training! He must think he’s joined the wrong squad tho with the amount of new players we have
  • Chelsea played Tottenham and got beat 2-0 😭
  • The only positive we took from the game was mason taking his shirt off at the end of the match. If only he wasn’t wearing an undershirt 😩
  • Allegedly mason mad a girl physically sick in his car after he belted out the moana soundtrack after he went on a date with her 😂 personally I think this girl sounds ungrateful 😒
  • The tumblrinas are back on the thinking I’m nyc train 😂🤦‍♀️
  • We debated on who would be our person option as captain since Thiago silva is out for 6 weeks. If only we could combine mason and Reece to make the best captain
  • Twitter has finally taken action against one account that has been abusing mason for a while. If only they could do the same with all the other haters on there
  • We began to notice mason was missing from training photos 😢
  • We were in such a a mason drought that we fantasised about all the content out there of mason that we haven’t seen. Mason interviews with Rio Ferdinand, mase and dec who’s most likely to with England, uncle mase content with Mila and to top it all off a mase and dec fifa video got deleted 😭
  • Mason to Liverpool rumours continue with Liverpool seeming “increasingly confident” that they can sign him in the summer
  • We finally got some mason in training photos 🥳
  • Sources told us that allegedly mason is struggling with the current situation and “looks like he wants to fight the world when really he just wants to win things with chelsea”🥺
  • Mason became a stylist for Olivia buzaglo
  • Mason has suffered a lower abdomen injury
  • Masons new car was finally revealed and it wasn’t even a Range Rover after all 😂 turns out it’s a blue BMW. Could this be a sign he’s staying at chelsea? 👀
  • Chelsea finally won a game!!! We beat Leeds 1-0! And we got the cosiest mason content of him in a big puffer jacket and hat at the game ☺
  • The sun wrote another garbage article about mason after he made a TikTok with Amelia. Who knew you weren’t allowed to have a life outside of football 😒
  • @Bumblebee81 caused another meltdown for the tumblrinas after they tried to convince us that mason did also buy the black Range Rover 😂
  • Lewis is looking for friends from New York to message him. I wonder if he knows his lil bro has a friend from New York lol
  • Lots and lots of talk about masons contract
  • Newcastle are still interested in signing mason 👀
  • Mason looked tiny next to an American football player
  • Chelsea managed to pull off a miracle and beat Dortmund 2-0 in the second leg of the champions league so we’re through to the next round 😱
  • Mason has joined a new PR company to manage his image. Hopefully their first job is to sign him up for a Calvin Klein shoot 🙏
  • @AdsB has started his own Mason booty collection
  • Chelsea are finally being cautious about masons injury and not rushing him back too soon
  • It’s @weite1 birthday! 🥳🎁🎂
  • And finally we ended the thread on our 3rd win in a row after being Leicester 3-1. Hopefully this can continue and chelsea can push to finish top 6 🙏

Now to finish off with sock!! 🧦
View attachment 2021698
View attachment 2021699
Thanks for an awesome recap as always...
EECCAA52-24FD-416F-A0EE-1774A0EB51F8.jpeg
8C5D4BBC-9672-48DC-9789-F7DD3CCF65E6.jpeg
Screenshot_20221023_173154.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3

---

this is very strange
I feel that all the tweets at the moment are just click baits and just creating unnecessary drama out of probably nothing.. Just to make it clear, Mase didn't want to go because he wanted to spend time with me.. there, you hear it first 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5

---

this is very strange
Hmm strange one tbh. As potter definitely didn’t rule him out for the game but he said he just needed time before being fully available. I genuinely expected him to have been on bench tbh but at same time I wouldn’t say he’s fully fit yet

Reactions: 4
Just doesn’t sit right with me. He said he needed more time, yet that Twitter page says different, at this point I don’t know what to believe. I am 90% sure he is going to leave.
I’m also sure that if he plays a part in the next game and we loose he will get the blame.
Everyone on Twitter saying how we’ve won 3/3 without mason….these same games we’ve not had Thiago, Kante or azpi, yet they only mention Mason.
Honestly if he see’s this hate I dread to think how it would make him feel because it is honestly awful

Just doesn’t sit right with me. He said he needed more time, yet that Twitter page says different, at this point I don’t know what to believe. I am 90% sure he is going to leave.
I’m also sure that if he plays a part in the next game and we loose he will get the blame.
Everyone on Twitter saying how we’ve won 3/3 without mason….these same games we’ve not had Thiago, Kante or azpi, yet they only mention Mason.
Honestly if he see’s this hate I dread to think how it would make him feel because it is honestly awful
It’s gross there was also this tweet

He lives rent free in there heads. 24k likes on this tit

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.