Mason Mount #92 Why can’t I stop myself from liking the little?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #92 everyone!! Thanks to @Bumblebee81 and @MissDolly for the thread title 😘🫶

Recap

• We started off the last thread in the best way possible with some of our favourite sock pics 🧦 🥵
  • Mason content has been lacking but we have gotten a few new training pics although they have been sparse
  • @AdsB broke his prince hair ban 😭😡 looks like I’ll just have to suffer through the ugly pictures
  • We had a scare with @AdsB had been kidnapped!! 😱 turns out is was woody the wag that was the culprit!
  • Contract talks continue
  • @louise0408 has her hopes up that Mason decides to move to a club up north. Rumour has it she’s already made room for him to move in with her 🤫
  • Mason went to see the England rugby team play with Benny and Jodie
  • We were all shocked to find out Conor Gallagher is just a lil baby since he was born in 2000! 😱😭👶
  • The tumblrinas made us laugh because they believed Mason was married because he wore a ring on his ring finger 😂🤦‍♀️
  • Lewis seems to have remembered Mason’s TikTok password
  • Lots of contract discussions
  • @louise0408 was bullying me by sending me prince hair TikToks 🤢
  • @AdsB and I went to war across 2 threads. It all started because of Declan and his Manny inspired haircut 💇‍♂️
  • Bald Mason 👨‍🦲
  • @amzi had officially banned Miami Mason
  • Todd Boehly thinks that chelsea qualify for the UCL no matter what 🤦‍♀️ tough times ahead boys and girls 😭
  • Chelsea played West Ham and drew 1-1 the idiots on twitter decided that it was all Mason’s fault once again because he laughed after the game was finished. I forgot players weren’t allowed to smile ever again until the win a football match 😑
  • Looks like Mason should take some style tips from his bestie Declan after we saw what he wore to the BRITs
  • Tomas Soucek is the best goal keeper in the world!
  • Mason got an eagle tattooed on him. We’re not too sure on it but maybe it’ll grow on us. If only Mason gave us more shirtless pics to warm us to the idea of his tattoos 😉
  • We’re all glad to know what it’s not just Mason that Carlotta dresses in questionable outfits 😂
  • @StephenTJackson is going to kindly help out Mason and Roman with their outfits by… discarding their stylist chosen clothes 🤔😂
  • It has been a whole year since Chelsea won the Club World Cup. Looks like it’ll be a long time til we see Chelsea win another bit of silverware 🏆
  • Mason can do a wonderful eagle impression 🦅
  • We got our hopes up of the possibility of miss blackfish disappearing out of masons life! Maybe cartia’s crystals actually do work 😂
  • We wonder if Mason ever railed her in her top bunk 😂🤣
  • Mason’s Mullet was growing more and more by the day
  • The tumblrinas tried to convince us that Mason was now seeing Harriet. How many girls do that lot want to link him to lol moves on fast our Mase
  • Mason has some explaining to do. Looks like he’s been leading on Me and Louise 😱
  • @louise0408 congratulated me on my 1 year tattle anniversary by posting prince hair 🤢 she knows me so well… not!! 😭
  • We all can’t wait to see boyfriend Mason (as long as it’s not with blackfish)
  • We had our popcorn out watching the drama unfold between the tumblrinas 🍿
  • Looks like Mason is going to make a cameo in a music video 🎵
  • We got the best news ever that play nice is coming back in a couple of weeks!!
  • @MissDolly discovered the masterpiece that is three hearts 📖
  • I wonder which one of Mason’s boyfriends he spend Valentine’s Day with? Dec? Ben? Kai? Woody? Benny? Who knows 🤷‍♀️
  • RIP Mason’s Mullet. Looks like he got a haircut before their champions League game
  • Chelsea headed off to Germany for their UCL match against Borussia Dortmund
  • Ben and Cartia hard launched their relationship. Who is Mason going to hoe about with now?
  • A TikTok dentist told us Mason’s smile is all natural 🦷😁
  • Looks like Mason also got a personalised ghost tattoo from miles
  • Woody the wag has taken up golf lessons. Looks like Mason will have a golf partner soon
  • I was dumb and mistook Jodie for NYC. I’m really sorry Jodie please forgive me 🙏
  • Chelsea got beat by Dortmund 1-0 in the first leg of the UCL. Mason also got his final yellow card meaning he is suspended from the second leg 😭 he is such a stroppy boy. He cannot be controlled
  • We’ve all lost hope in chelsea
  • We had the best conversation about how hot, sexy and delicious the buzzcut was 🥵😍
  • Mason reminded us that he is in fact a boobs guy… he’s also secretly a bum guy on the sly too. Our boy loves both 🤫🍑🍒
  • Woody cut is sea sponge hair 🧽
  • Contract talks continue but it’s reported they’ve been slow as mason changed his agent to big T in recent months
  • Chelsea lost to Southampton 1-0. The tough times continue
  • Chelsea fans brought out Mason’s banner before the game and Mason was all happy. His reaction was the cutest thing ever
  • Tattoo stalker girl was at the game. Hopefully Mason managed to escape before she got to him
  • Graham thinks he isn’t the issue at chelsea 🤔
  • Lewis is a cougar 😂
  • Graham has so many bright ideas 💡 like giving the team 2 days off after a loss to the team at the bottom of the league 😑😡
  • There is speculation that potter has been sacked but nothing is confirmed
  • Mason’s contract talks have stopped so the team can focus on improving in the league. Talks are supposed to resume in the summer when they season has ended

And what better way to end the thread than with some sock 🧦 I’d just like to thank @Lottie…. For finding this video for me again after I lose it 🙈

How about @AdsB favourite picture ever as well
137FD274-88FF-481B-8264-BAF1B73B8869.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for the new thread + recap and the sock video sharing is caring.
————
I always feel bad whenever I see these videos cause he look’s frustrated and tired, he wants to leave but can’t and it’s a little funny cause his face goes from😐 to :) to 😐 in seconds.
I love Moody Mason

---
The tumblrinas are not going to be happy. Masons private liked a photo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The tumblrinas are not going to be happy. Masons private liked a photo.
He liked my photo! We matched on raya and he’s slid in the DMs so now we’re getting married next week!

---

Mason Hunt making an appearance on pes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah i dont think he stopped sadly 😒
Uuhh really. I don’t check her account very often so when he likes I can’t see it because she has that hide likes setting on so oblivious me just assumed he hadn’t been liking for months. 😂

Reactions: 3
Uuhh really. I don’t check her account very often so when he likes I can’t see it because she has that hide likes setting on so oblivious me just assumed he hadn’t been liking for months.
Same with me. I saw yesterday’s but I’m just assuming he never stopped as I can’t see either 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Same with me. I saw yesterday’s but I’m just assuming he never stopped as I can’t see either 🤷🏽‍♀️
I can’t see yesterdays anymore either so then I will choose to believe he hasn’t been. (Suddenly I have no memory of seeing that like) I’m going to live in blissful ignorance it’s nice here 😂
B52E6E9C-3041-4F6F-9718-47E86F9CCB6F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Until he unfollows her is when I’ll believe she’s off the scene.
Me waiting for the unfollow so I can get back on the train 🤣

Doesn’t he play the like & unlike game? 🤣🙄
He doesn’t need to. You can change the setting now to hide your likes so even when searched they can’t be seen. You only way you can see it is if you happen to time it right when they just like it before it disappears under the likes of others. Apparently though, if you access on a laptop you can see them all, but not tried that to check if it actually works, I can’t be arsed. I dont care that much, I’ll just wait for the unfollow that’ll never come 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Me waiting for the unfollow so I can get back on the train 🤣

He doesn’t need to. You can change the setting now to hide your likes so even when searched they can’t be seen. You only way you can see it is if you happen to time it right when they just like it before it disappears under the likes of others. Apparently though, if you access on a laptop you can see them all, but not tried that to check, I can’t be arsed. I dont care that much, I’ll just wait for the unfollow that’ll never come 😩
I know she been around for nearly a year 🤢
When you like & then unlike isn’t that to get the persons attention? I’m too old for all that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s only one acceptable choice and it’s not Mason 😭
I'm not going to lie.. Ruben does things to my ovary when I read it more than Mason 🥵🥵 but then the little tit did something and I was like.. OK I'm back 🤣🤣
---
I mean.. what not to like 😅😅😅
Screenshot_20221001_231326.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.