Mason Mount #9 Basements are drying, women are crying, why does Mason's hair look like its dying?

Do you like the new hair?

• Yes I love the daddy cut

• Nope bring back the fluffy hair

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the FBC (Flooded Basement Club) and thread number NINE! Thread title by the lovely @MrsGrealish 🀍

9BCC2690-FD7C-430B-BFAB-7E9EA4018F91.jpeg

Firstly, our initiation checklist:
πŸ† Do you like nipples?
πŸ† Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
πŸ† Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
πŸ† Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
πŸ† Do you know the password?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
πŸ₯΅ Daddy - Mason
🍚 Vanilla Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬 Gnasher - Foden
πŸ§’ Dennis the Menace - Maguire
πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ Craig from BB8 - Chilly
πŸ’ͺ Tytan - Mings
πŸͺ¨ Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad - Grealish
🀬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦± Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
πŸ‘΄ Grandad - Kane
πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ P Diddly - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:
⚽ She who must not be named took our advice and sang Black Eyed Peas instead of the usual dreary crap.
⚽ Marge (Salty Nips) never returned.
⚽ We have still been enjoying @MrsGrealish fan fics.
⚽ Chilly dressed up as Tinkerbell and @Smca53 still wanted a shag.
⚽ Perving somehow escalated into pegging.
⚽ Luke got a personalised video and I’m now going to start collecting Match Attax.
⚽ Some of the FBC got over excited and bought some candy thongs and nipple tassels.
⚽ We have all had a turn in the box.

⚽ The word β€˜chode’ appeared way too much.
⚽ The boys arrived at SGP! We all want the greeter lady’s job or to pull her hair. Or both.
⚽ The boys got sent lots of letters and cards from kids. We all ran to the post box to post our knickers.
⚽ Mason is still wearing too many layers during training and needs to take some of them off. Preferably all.
⚽ Declan is trying to convince Mason to make a TikTok. πŸ™
⚽ The hair is still dividing us and causing a lot of controversy. The general consensus seems to be that we were blinded and need the fluffy hair BACK.
757CAF17-1CF4-4D11-B9E1-2947327CCF4F.jpeg

⚽ Mason has been filming a new video with Luke Shaw to come soon (I hope).
⚽ Seems a lot of members are attending the England match on Sunday. Can’t wait to see their FBC❀MM signs and hear Sweet Mason Mount in the 19th minute.
⚽ I still love the nipple

And finally… the uniform response to fuckwits/haters/trolls….

BE035D17-49C6-4BB1-AA94-7FB0C2F9C144.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nailed it again my friend πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Have to say I don’t think I’ve been in the box of shame yet? I’m an angel Mase πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Outstanding as always, @calmyourritas, I think you outdo yourself with each new thread!

Also, I, for one, am proud of my shout out in the recapπŸ™Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@calmyourritas amazing recap as always. I really believe no other thread will ever have such detailed and incredible recaps! Great job 😘😘

I'm proud to say that I've never been in the box, but I don't doubt that I will end up in there at some point!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who do you have to fancy to be in the box? 🀣 Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Isanythingrealanymore Last thread closed before I could reply but yes you're right 🀣 I intend to be wearing a garish party hat, a big flashing 33 badge and hopefully a freshly unwrapped England shirt 🀞🏻 you'll spot me on the telly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Like looking in a mirror!

Welcome to the FBC (Flooded Basement Club) and thread number NINE! Thread title by the lovely @MrsGrealish 🀍

View attachment 740151

Firstly, our initiation checklist:
πŸ† Do you like nipples?
πŸ† Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
πŸ† Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
πŸ† Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
πŸ† Do you know the password?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
πŸ₯΅ Daddy - Mason
🍚 Vanilla Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬 Gnasher - Foden
πŸ§’ Dennis the Menace - Maguire
πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ Craig from BB8 - Chilly
πŸ’ͺ Tytan - Mings
πŸͺ¨ Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad - Grealish
🀬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦± Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
πŸ‘΄ Grandad - Kane
πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ P Diddly - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:
⚽ She who must not be named took our advice and sang Black Eyed Peas instead of the usual dreary crap.
⚽ Marge (Salty Nips) never returned.
⚽ We have still been enjoying @MrsGrealish fan fics.
⚽ Chilly dressed up as Tinkerbell and @Smca53 still wanted a shag.
⚽ Perving somehow escalated into pegging.
⚽ Luke got a personalised video and I’m now going to start collecting Match Attax.
⚽ Some of the FBC got over excited and bought some candy thongs and nipple tassels.
⚽ We have all had a turn in the box.

⚽ The word β€˜chode’ appeared way too much.
⚽ The boys arrived at SGP! We all want the greeter lady’s job or to pull her hair. Or both.
⚽ The boys got sent lots of letters and cards from kids. We all ran to the post box to post our knickers.
⚽ Mason is still wearing too many layers during training and needs to take some of them off. Preferably all.
⚽ Declan is trying to convince Mason to make a TikTok. πŸ™
⚽ The hair is still dividing us and causing a lot of controversy. The general consensus seems to be that we were blinded and need the fluffy hair BACK.
View attachment 740157
⚽ Mason has been filming a new video with Luke Shaw to come soon (I hope).
⚽ Seems a lot of members are attending the England match on Sunday. Can’t wait to see their FBC❀MM signs and hear Sweet Mason Mount in the 19th minute.
⚽ I still love the nipple

And finally… the uniform response to fuckwits/haters/trolls….

View attachment 740148
Excellent work, Queen of the Rita-caps! πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
@Isanythingrealanymore Last thread closed before I could reply but yes you're right 🀣 I intend to be wearing a garish party hat, a big flashing 33 badge and hopefully a freshly unwrapped England shirt 🀞🏻 you'll spot me on the telly!
I thought as much. I wonder if I’ll be able to see you from the block I’m sat in. I’m sure the flashing badge will be visible around the stadium so shouldn’t be a problem spotting you really

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.