Mason Mount #89 His playing may be dire but his looks are on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #89!! Thank you to the queen of thread titles @Bumblebee81 for the title suggestions 👑🫶

Recap
- We started off the last thread continuing with @StephenTJackson wonderful Christmas Day 19 song!! 🎶
- @AdsB hosted a Xmas party with mase, dec and jack. Rumour has it he cooked them a delicious meal 🍽
- Some photos of Mason’s raya account got leaked by someone on TikTok ✌🤟 I’m currently still trying to find away on there to make him fall in love with me 😭😂😩
- I think our boy is trying to stay single with his picture choices 🤣
- We came to masons rescue and picked out some of our favourite pics for him to use on his raya. With our advice his sock will be soaking in no time 🧦
- Carney Chukwuemeka did an interview and said that mason has been helping him and giving him advice since he’s joined the team 🥹
- Chelsea played a behind closed doors friendly against Brentford but mason didn’t play as he had a slight calf strain
- @louise0408 is still scared of Reece James 😂
- @AdsB and @StephenTJackson discovered their mutual love for James Maddison. Their list of lovers is getting longer by the day lol
- Mason posted a birthday post for Chilly and he’s still doing his favourite pose 🤘He also posted pics of him sleeping. I wonder if chilly will be getting revenge on masons birthday 🤔
- Chelsea had a Christmas photoshoot. Not sure who thought it was a good idea to give mason some Christmas baubles 💥
- Christian and Mason went golfing together 🏌️‍♂️
- Chelsea had a Christmas meal for all their staff and players
- Mason and his family went to Lapland again this year
- Mason provided us with the cutest uncle mase content on TikTok with both his nieces and nephew at Lapland 🥰
- Mason changed his profile pic on all social media
- Carlotta gave us a nice little recap of her year which provided new content of mason!!
- I can confirm there was a 5’11 noodle footballer shaped present under my tree on Christmas morning 😘
- Our favourite Maria and Mason account was back at it again with the edits 😂🤣
- We questioned Mason’s height… again 😂
- We got cute content of mason with a fans dog 🐶
- Chelsea beat bournmouth 2-0 and mason even scored a goal 🥳 his sister from Australia was at the game also and watched him score a goal at her first chelsea game ever!!
- Jaz posted this cutest family pics on instagram giving us even more uncle mase content ☺
- Mason and Marcus bettinelli visited some children in hospital
- Mason went to winter wonderland for Benny’s birthday. We saw some videos of him singing along to Adele and ABBA. It looked so fun! Invite us next time mason 🙄
- We discussed our highs and lows of 2022 mase! Turns out everything that didn’t involve the blackfish was a high for us 😂
- Mason finally found some people who were just as excited about his Spider-Man costume as he is 🕷
- England hurry up and give us the whos most likely to video with mase and dec please 🙏
- Mason gave us the cutest photos of him with family and friends for his end of year post
- Looks like mason, Declan and madders spent some time golfing together
- We got some confirmation that Declan is indeed the photographer for one of Mason’s raya pictures. I think dec must have been stitching him up to try keep him all to himself 😂
- Chelsea drew with Nottingham forest 1-1 😑
- Mason decided to scare me by getting a god awful hair cut making me think prince hair was making a comeback 🤢
- Thankfully we styled it himself and it didn’t look like prince hair 🙏
- The tumblrinas have linked mason to every girl under the sun at this point and tried to convince us he was laughing in Olivia’s instagram story 😑
- Are the tumblrinas taking requests on who to link mason to next? 🤔 if so then link him to me next please tumblrinas 🙏😂
- The England team picked some of their favourites foods for m&s and being the child at heart he of course picked a chocolate cereal 🥣 🍫
- The daily mail are 100 years behind as usual and wrote an article about mason and his raya account
- Mason recorded a couple interviews and we saw he had a bandage around his leg 🤕
- Thankfully my saviour _cutsabove_ came to the rescues and cut his hair 🥳 #RIPPrincehairIwillnotmissyou
- When there is a Mase there is also a woody not too far away 😂
- Chelsea got beat 1-0 by Man City but mason didn’t play as he had picked up an injury
- Mason finally got his chance of redemption and spelled “occasionally”correctly this time
- Chelsea got knocked out the FA Cup by man city with them beating us 4-0 Mason did play in the game after being injured
- Chelsea seemed to have forgotten how to play football. There are some serious issues at the club that just seem to not be getting resolved 😭

What a negative way to end a recap 😔 hopefully the next one can be more positive. Anyways can you believe mason is going to be 24 tomorrow 😱 hopefully we get some good content from it 🤞 also nearly 1 whole year since Miami 😳 can you believe it?
Anyways time for some sock to end the recap 🧦
6F560130-AA5A-47C5-B585-91B49F7A7CA2.jpeg
15B28518-2A19-4C67-9F36-FBE020D2B822.jpeg
B3BAC9AB-D4F0-41C0-B967-704CC5C7DBD6.jpeg
E6B48FD6-8B8D-49C3-B468-C9C66EB9E112.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Welcome to thread #89!! Thank you to the queen of thread titles @Bumblebee81 for the title suggestions 👑🫶

Recap
- We started off the last thread continuing with @StephenTJackson wonderful Christmas Day 19 song!! 🎶
- @AdsB hosted a Xmas party with mase, dec and jack. Rumour has it he cooked them a delicious meal 🍽
- Some photos of Mason’s raya account got leaked by someone on TikTok ✌🤟 I’m currently still trying to find away on there to make him fall in love with me 😭😂😩
- We came to masons rescue and picked out some of our favourite pics for him to use on his raya. With our advice his sock will be soaking in no time 🧦
- Carney Chukwuemeka did an interview and said that mason has been helping him and giving him advice since he’s joined the team 🥹
- Chelsea played a behind closed doors friendly against Brentford but mason didn’t play as he had a slight calf strain
- @AdsB and @StephenTJackson discovered their mutual love for James Maddison. Their list of lovers is getting longer by the day lol
- Mason posted a birthday post for Chilly and he’s still doing his favourite pose 🤘He also posted pics of him sleeping. I wonder if chilly will be getting revenge on masons birthday 🤔
- Chelsea had a Christmas photoshoot. Not sure who thought it was a good idea to give mason some Christmas baubles 💥
- Mason provided us with the cutest uncle mase content on TikTok with both his nieces and nephew at Lapland 🥰
- Carlotta gave us a nice little recap of her year which provided new content of mason!!
- I can confirm there was a 5’11 noodle footballer shaped present under my tree on Christmas morning 😘
- Chelsea beat bournmouth 2-0 and mason even scored a goal 🥳 his sister from Australia was at the game also and watched him score a goal at her first chelsea game ever!!
- Jaz posted this cutest family pics on instagram giving us even more uncle mase content ☺
- Mason went to winter wonderland for Benny’s birthday. We saw some videos of him singing along to Adele and ABBA. It looked so fun! Invite us next time mason 🙄
- We discussed our highs and lows of 2022 mase! Turns out everything that didn’t involve the blackfish was a high for us 😂
- Mason finally found some people who were just as excited about his Spider-Man costume as he is 🕷
- England hurry up and give us the whos most likely to video with mase and dec please 🙏
- Mason gave us the cutest photos of him with family and friends for his end of year post
- We got some confirmation that Declan is indeed the photographer for one of Mason’s raya pictures. I think dec must have been stitching him up to try keep him all to himself 😂
- Mason decided to scare me by getting a god awful hair cut making me think prince hair was making a comeback 🤢
- The tumblrinas have linked mason to every girl under the sun at this point and tried to convince us he was laughing in Olivia’s instagram story 😑
- Are the tumblrinas taking requests on who to link mason to next? 🤔 if so then link him to me next please tumblrinas 🙏😂
- The England team picked some of their favourites foods for m&s and being the child at heart he of course picked a chocolate cereal 🥣 🍫
- The daily mail are 100 years behind as usual and wrote an article about mason and his raya account
- Mason recorded a couple interviews and we saw he had a bandage around his leg 🤕
- Thankfully my saviour _cutsabove_ came to the rescues and cut his hair 🥳 #RIPPrincehairIwillnotmissyou
- Chelsea got beat 1-0 by Man City but mason didn’t play as he had picked up an injury
- Mason finally got his chance of redemption and spelled “occasionally”correctly this time
- Chelsea got knocked out the FA Cup by man city with them beating us 4-0 Mason did play in the game after being injured
- Chelsea seemed to have forgotten how to play football. There are some serious issues at the club that just seem to not be getting resolved 😭

What a negative way to end a recap 😔 hopefully the next one can be more positive. Anyways can you believe mason is going to be 24 tomorrow 😱 hopefully we get some good content from it 🤞 also nearly 1 whole year since Miami 😳 can you believe it?
View attachment 1868900View attachment 1868901View attachment 1868902View attachment 1868903
Thanks for an excellent recap! I'm sure all of us were linked to Mason on Tumblr during the World Cup when we were on the cruise 🤣..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I must confess I am warming up to RJ. Just not when he scores he still intimidates me with that look🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Recap

View attachment 1868900View attachment 1868901View attachment 1868902View attachment 1868903
@katiestewart are you on raya?? 😲
Great recap 😊 hoping we some new pics tomorrow
Miami will never be forgotten 🤣
Thanks for an excellent recap! I'm sure all of us were linked to Mason on Tumblr during the World Cup when we were on the cruise 🤣..
They thought we were actually on the ship!! What a holiday that was :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe he’s 24!!! 🥳🎂🎈🎁
I was going to just post my favourite pic of mason but I couldn’t decide on just one so sorry for the spam of pics of him 😂
58BAFCCB-552F-42A6-9FC0-08CF408D3F1A.jpeg
64B4B199-03DB-4C90-A11D-62103F7FD542.jpeg
A1CE9045-7143-465A-889E-1B6D43EB0FE1.jpeg
B6FCFB2F-64A9-4320-B85C-CD6C0B0AB3CE.jpeg
ADC65660-443A-48E3-834F-385E5887008E.jpeg
CB4D5440-4AF3-4578-A7BC-1B510AA80C50.jpeg
05D7FC39-1FEA-458B-812F-2FA892756C63.jpeg
9F056903-9329-40CD-8855-DCFCB15AA433.jpeg
FFF4D15B-F595-4707-B3F6-81AF3F3AE663.jpeg
78E82C12-DA6B-4E9A-AED6-240B6C9B67ED.jpeg
445A99F3-CC08-4544-91FC-24AB22B1B3CC.jpeg
D1C5AA76-FEF4-4707-B46E-30F60A73B162.jpeg
53A8B81D-08F8-4141-BBFA-F0B6B22868D4.jpeg
29391706-6916-49FD-A34B-F64DA88F2C2C.jpeg
F0ACACFD-05C5-4D05-9F74-A1DABB2C2259.jpeg
74F7157A-F278-4D45-97F9-2FC8AD6CA089.jpeg
015EC746-B6F7-44FF-9646-35C42261CAE7.jpeg
14E5D766-31F8-45BA-9038-5D9AB10D3A6A.jpeg
7C47D715-238F-4DE0-8E7B-3C8E428263DC.jpeg
410B2074-2B4B-4789-A628-BD0C9A753D8F.jpeg
6335A181-7156-4BFF-989C-D5E95F248D69.jpeg
D67A7C14-529F-4884-B971-4C79D9D1D6C1.jpeg
17DC03E6-AA4B-4420-8F36-704F700AAEAF.jpeg
6FDE2F50-F254-4276-9031-3339599F35BF.jpeg
BDF72F9A-CD39-4427-B022-AF3F37B954D5.jpeg
CB48E93F-813C-4560-AE26-2C99996802A6.jpeg
65D2E37E-4975-4222-865E-13B787A0B474.jpeg
F28B1062-898A-4E9B-A323-B9297BC06AB7.jpeg
E1980CF9-2458-4C62-BB1E-0A79CECFEA4F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mason Mount #89 FantasticMasonicSex but we aren't getting any, so are vexed
I’ll save this so we don’t forget it and we can come back to it when we need title suggestions at the end of the thread

Reactions: 2
I’m posting this before it gets lost in the birthday posts

Why have I never seen this before it’s hilarious. Declan was fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m posting this before it gets lost in the birthday posts

Why have I never seen this before it’s hilarious. Declan was fuming 😂
yeah I’m Declan Rice and you just clamped me for no reason 😂😂

when the guy started asking for selfies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
happy birthday mason and happy new year to our miami adventure with mason in his worst performance of how to get a mid pussy 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.