Mason mount #88 the highs, lows and all the hairs of 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #88
Thank you @MissDolly for the thread title

Recap
- we started off the last thread with bestie dec to the rescue defending our boy against the haters
- @StephenTJackson’s Dickmas songs continue 🎶
- The World Cup content continued! We are all jealous of woody being in a mase and dec sandwich… but watch out for the Fanta 😂
- The race to VIP status continued between Adam and Ella
- A study came out that showed mason was the 2nd most abused player on twitter during the group stages 😭
- Mason loves a steak salad before a match 😋
- The Benham’s left Qatar so that brought our summer and mason content to an end. Cutest duo ever 🥰
- The race to VIP was getting intense. Adam even threw Ella’s phone off the cruise ship and she had to swim 5 hours to get it 🏊‍♀️😱
- Adam is a snob because he is M&S biggest fan 😂
- We talked about many other men that weren’t mason lol spicy rice being one of them lol
- Mason got a mobile selfie light in his stocking. We are yet to see it put to good use. Cmon mason we want the selfies
- Mason has hobbit feet 🦶🤢 we hope the sock isn’t the same 🧦😂
- Dolly’s Manscaping Services to the rescue!!!
- Dave the cat got a name tag and number!
- England beat Senegal in the round of 16 to move onto the quarter finals! 🥳
- Woody the wag went missing 😱
- Looks like Jack Grealish saw how mason was cutting his long sleeves and thought it was genius so decided to copy 😂
- Mason got his hair cut and killed off any prince hair hopes 😍
- A wonderful fan provided us with shirtless mason which he have so badly been craving 🥵
- Mason met David Beckham during camp. I think Jaz and Stacey will secretly be very jealous lol
- Declan missed out on England training but fortunately there are many nurses in the thread so we could nurse him back to health 👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️
- Bukayo saka’s spelling school continued and this time it was masons turn. Turns out he can’t spell occasionally 😂
- It was Louise’s favourite boy Reece’s birthday 🎂
- Tammy Abraham wore a long sleeve and mason thought it was the peak of fashion lol
- Adam started his gif collection
- Mason teased us with his juicy arse on his instagram story
- Mason talked about meeting his niece poppy for the first time 🥹
- Mason wished a fan happy birthday and I found out while making this recap that it’s Declan’s little cousin. So cute ☺
- Mason showed off his talents to his England team mates. Rumour has it he’s the worlds fastest clapping footballer 😂
- Our beloved @ellavaday29 went missing 😭
- Mason said he would talk Jack grealish to be on his team for a pub quiz which confused us all 😂 he quickly changed his mind to bukayo Saka once he realised he actually needed someone smart
- We played a game of would you rather
- England got knocked out in the quarterfinals by France 😭
- The tumblrinas couldn’t handle our jokes lol
- Mason spent a bit of family time in Qatar after the World Cup then jetted off to Dubai to have a little holiday with Benny, Marcus and Luke
- Dave the cat has been adopted by the England team! Hopefully he doesn’t mind the cold 🥶
- Finally we were provided with shirtless mason!! 🥵
- Stacey provided us with the cutest uncle mason content. Hopefully Christmas provides us with even more uncle mase 🥰
- Mason looked fit in Dubai 😍 even if he was dressed for winter 😂
- @AdsB finally joined the VIP club but unfortunately Ella still hasn’t been found 😭
- Mason went to see roddy ricch in Dubai and was spotted wearing a fluffy bucket hat
- Carlotta seems to be slacking since mason had been recycling his outfit in Dubai. The removable matches weren’t convincing us that it was a different outfit 😂
- Hopefully Santa is bringing mason an iron for Christmas
- Mason would make a roast dinner for Eminem, Kevin hart and Muhammad Ali
- Finally we had a sighting of Ella!!
- Mason was finally back in training with chelsea. Hopefully things can start heading in the right direction for them but there’s lots of work to be done
- We had a little problem in the form of greenbush returning to sell stories about mason but we are not giving them any time of day
- Trevoh once again providing us with funny mason content on his Snapchat
- We finally found out what happened to ella. She has mad an appearance as @ellavahoe (fitting 😂) looks like she has been blocked but was able to send us a secret message by changing her profile pic #justice4ella
- Chelsea had Christmas at cobham where it looks like the first team surprised some of the young players
- Looks like Ben and mason are sharing clothes 😂
- And last but not least to end the recap mason has just posted wholesome content of him and the kids at cobham 🥰

Now to end with some of my favourite pics from this World Cup
70672E95-3B74-4D3D-BE53-E148DDC035CE.jpeg
A08E94AC-8530-4B35-BE0C-7F166E2331CC.jpeg
C728D471-8708-449B-B904-6240338BA30D.jpeg
A7D1F2AA-05CD-4FB4-ACDD-96F7F351CC02.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You’re a star Katie, thank you! Mason and his neck appreciates it 😏
ADD65854-B6D4-40AD-AAF1-3A5CF35F6728.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
DICKMAS DAY 19 - Little Drummer

Come I told him
Cum up-up my bum

A new bleep free to use
Cum up-up my bum

My finest tricks I bring
Cum up-up my bum

To lay before Daddy
Cum up-up my bum,
Up-up my bum,
Up-up my bum

So to honor him
Cum up-up my bum
When you come

Cum cum cum cum
Up-up my bum
Cum cum cum cum
Up-up my bum
Cum cum cum cum
Up-up my bum
I'm a cum dump Mason

Little Noodle
Cum up-up my bum
I'm a hungry cum dump
Cum up-up my bum

I have no gift to give
Cum up-up my bum
Perfect fit for Mason
Cum up-up my bum,
Up-up my bum,
Up-up my bum

Shall I rim your bum
Tongue up-up your bum
Up-up your bum
Up-up your bum

Mason nodded
Tongue up-up my bum
Chilwell and James kept count
Tongue up-up your bum

I shook my bum for him
Cock up-up my bum
I rode my best for him
Cock up-up my bum,
Up-up my bum,
Up-up my bum

Then he smiled at me
Cum up-up my bum
Me and my bum

Come he told me
Cum over my tum
A new bleep for Mase
Cum over my tum

Me and my bum
Me and my bum
Me and my bum
Me and my bum
Cum up my bum

• Heart
  • Haha
DD9FF63D-D671-45D3-989C-5E153EFAC3E6.png

omg Declan how can you play Mason like that 😢😂

Mason had the right to be worried obviously 😂
053C432B-6484-4BE6-BCC5-1FECD5A41997.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't recovered from that hideous snowflake tracksuit!!!!! Wtf is that?! His fashion gives me the ick so bad!!!! I legit thought he was dressed in a Christmas onsie for a charity event! 😩🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1819059

omg Declan how can you play Mason like that 😢😂

Mason had the right to be worried obviously 😂View attachment 1819061
To be fair Mason didn’t invite declan to his first! 🤣

My daughter was telling me earlier how when she was in the lunch line at school last week they was all making wishes and she said “I wished mason mount to marry me when I’m older then I sent the wish into the sky for it to become true” 😂😭😭 (my bf has banned me from talking about him now😂) do I have a little manifesting kid? am I going to have to battle with my own child for mason? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve decided to forgive Dec because he’s a DILF and I would also be that petty 😂

anyway all 3 of them would be invited to my Xmas party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What ya gonna cook up for them ?😂
A30B1817-3DEB-4E46-AAC9-F8594978C9F3.gif

Or Mason said he might bring a gammon.

I’m only inviting them because I think they would be great company at the dinner table.
It’s nothing to do with them being my top 3 ballers I would love to smash.

Reactions: 1
I’m not posting this to cause drama but I’m actually laughing so hard this is so funny to me

Mason on raya lol how do I get myself on there is he can fall in love with me 🤔

• Haha

My daughter was telling me earlier how when she was in the lunch line at school last week they was all making wishes and she said “I wished mason mount to marry me when I’m older then I sent the wish into the sky for it to become true” 😂😭😭 (my bf has banned me from talking about him now😂) do I have a little manifesting kid? am I going to have to battle with my own child for mason? 🤣🤣
I can see the woman’s own cover already in 20 years. “My mum stole my fiancé”
I’m not posting this to cause drama but I’m actually laughing so hard this is so funny to me
View attachment 1819394
Stop 😂 he’s pictures are terrible 😂

• Haha
View attachment 1819394
What in the world is that 3rd picture? Is the boy asking to be single for life?😂😂😂😂

Imagine being rejected by him though. I’d actually cry myself into a puddle 😂😂

• Haha
What in the world is that 3rd picture? Is the boy asking to be single for life?😂😂😂😂
if I didn’t already know he was hot I would definitely swipe reject 😂 I would take Sam Fender instead he knows how to make himself look good on dating apps 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m just happy the pictures are somewhat recent so nyc definitely isn’t a serious thing 🥳 time to celebrate 🎉 I think the first photo is from Monaco (the trip where someone was trying to say nyc was there) the second one was LA which confirms he definitely didn’t see nyc and the 3rd did he not have that outfit on in Carlotta’s video from the Burberry shoot? Again recent! Our boy is just getting photos for his raya while we’re over here acting like clowns 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.