Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissDolly

VIP Member
So Claire’s accessories is still in London and think she has jet lag to be uploading stories at 3am or she’s a dirty stop out.
The more I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was her that came onto tattle as a newbie to let everyone know she was here and have all eyes on her link up with Mase.
I bet she’s regretting that now and has more attention than she bargained for ⚫🐟
That wouldn't surprise me! Happy Tuesday guys 🥰

Reactions: 1

amzi

VIP Member
Im counting on all of you to put a warning on here if she posts at the bridge so I don’t have to go and watch it myself.

Miss Sally

VIP Member
You know it. Stay away from mason. Sick of these girls getting in my way.

Oh well that’s just wonderful. How do I sneak into one of these boxes to have a word with miss NY she’s ruining my chances
Get to know his brother he is always there except when on his 10th holiday of the year 😕
You need to up your insta hoe game Amzi😆

• Haha

MissDolly

VIP Member
Stay away from the house elf (Nathan) then mason is take a ticket and get in line, depending on how many of us have a ickk.
I'll come back and get a ticket later.. im still having an ick over his hands 🤣.. Just going to stare into Trapp's eyes until I forget about it 🤣🤣

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
I’m celebrating that Amzi has chosen to stay in her Lane
I’ll make you a deal, if she posts at the bridge later, I can move on from mason…to Nathan?
I’m joking I’ll move on to timo he is less disappointing 😂😂😂

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
I think it’s the heartbreak. I’m going for a lay down girls in a dark room listening to some sad songs.
Oh Amzi! Don’t think about it. When you get a bit older, you will realise that men do have sex with others

@keylimepie is gonna have your head.
I think they are taking advantage of my charitable nature. There’s only one Mrs Woodchop 💙💙

Mhmm i want to stay away from @keylimepie blacklist 🤣

One day only

MissDolly

VIP Member
I believe one of our Spanish Tattlers also had a real liking for Trapp, you might have a fight on your hands there!
I'm so new to this!! I hope I don't step on anyone's toes 🙈. At least I know to stay away from Nathan 😅

amzi

VIP Member
Amzi you don’t need mason to be a hoe. I know people who made it lifestyle as a hoe.
I feel like it’s more mason needs me in a nice person who won’t tell a soul about our relationship I’ll be there to cook him dinner everyday and give him babies I don’t see why he won’t fall at my feet