Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Sally

VIP Member
They take every opportunity to mention this thread or the JG thread for no apparent reason other than to piss people off
I get what you are saying but there is 1 big reason to get a response and they got 1 didn't they. At the end of day all celebs or famous people do paid ads, not all declare them. Its celebs that are needed to endorse products. So they get paid for them what's the issue? Sane as JG with Boohoo man, not s if he wears much of it except for pud photo shoots is it?
I was a bit surprised he'd post those photos but that's up to him. I guess I see him more private than some but as most of his fans have already posted pics from his family have already posted, why not? You'll pretty much always defend him, maybe not on all as in some of his taste in clothes and that blonde hair himbo friend but its choice.
I went off the wags thread ages ago and then recently come back, too much bickering like kids. We all have opinions and we seem to he allowed to say them on Tattle. Sometimes I don't agree with things on here but chose to ignore and move on.
Though 1 does sound a little like your hated friend GB 🤨

amzi

VIP Member

Not sure where these photos have come from

aurorials

I think he secretly also loves Mason as much as his gf does hahaha

Attachments

Ronaart

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BIN OFF BEALES!!! I really struggle to get my head around they see if him??? What does he bring to the friendship that is of value? Little Nath, Masey, i know you read here, we're going into the New Year, time to get rid of the dead wood i dont mean you Nath
DUMP IAN BEALE!!!
What did he do now? 🤦‍♀️