Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
Musli day? As in the breakfast cereal?
Yes. We make them a packed breakfast for kindergarten but on Wednesday they have cereal, aka sugar, and the kids go crazy 😂 and we don't have cereal at home because my brother is that kind of parent 😂😂 so there will be tears 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4

GGina

VIP Member
Get Rom off.

I really don’t like him as a player, I feel like he doesn’t help anyone out just stands there waiting like a goosebury and then flails his arms around if he’s not given the ball 🙈

I wonder what Tuchel said 😵💫 Don’t even think i’d like to have been a fly on the wall!

I genuinely don’t understand the purpose of Lukaku like what does he bring to the team? Not goals that’s for sure 🤦🏼‍♀️

(please feel free to prove me wrong Rom)

GGina

VIP Member
I haven’t got any either but I’ve um’d and ah’d about getting one the past few years, I reckon I might be brave enough to next year! I’m just super indecisive and worry I will hate it after about a week! 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is my problem too, I would 100% be getting it lasered off within a year if I got one. Plus my sister is covered in them and not to be a bitch some of hers are hideous

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
Saul is bloody useless isn’t he!?

Said no one ever!
Saw this documentary about footballers playing in La Liga, 6 dreams, and Saúl was in the first season.

At some point he was talking with Fernando Torres about getting sponsor deals and stuff like that. I can't remember the exact words but you could see the difference in mentality while Saúl was more worried about getting sponsors no matter what, Torres was telling him how playing well and scoring goals and/or assisting his teammates was more important and that if you play well the rest will come afterwards.
Think that says a lot about him 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad