Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
Gerard being Gerard!!!! All day he’s wound me up!! I take the day off work to have a nice day all to myself. He then says this morning he is taking the day off to make sure that I do the housework and not just sit on my arse.
The 1950s called, they want their stereotype back. Seriously mate, not wanting to overstep the mark, the guy sounds pretty controlling and unpleasant. Really hope you’re ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

irishgal2013

VIP Member
I am definitely gonna get chucked in the bin for this, but I get mean girls vibe off Lauren. Think it’s because she hangs out with Voldey, and that grates on me. 🙈🙈😩😩😩

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
Approximately 6,000 insta models could be linked with Chilly on a monthly basis, he’s a slut

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Morning all ❤❤ Wishing you all a very happy Thirsty Thursday!
@jflurker93 Well done with the smut.Who knew putting up a tree could be so sexy!
Welcome @JJ85Anne Hope you like our mad ways in here. I won’t put up the riding gif as it’s very early! have this instead
142E486A-B01E-485A-8BF4-85EEFE66A11B.jpeg

Had a slightly more interesting dream last night where Dawn French was chasing me round a funfair shouting at me. It was very confusing 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
Also I just posted this on the wags thread cause they were slagging off Madders, but I thought you'd also appreciate it
If Madders is ever craving steak, I will cover my pussy in mustard and herbs and drag it across hot concrete- I'll serve it medium rare 🥵 :love:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

GGina

VIP Member
These Tiktok and Tumblr teens are so humourless and bitchy they need to spend some time outside. Like go get pissed in a field or something like we used to back in the day it's good for the soul 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

nellyloz123

VIP Member
God I hate being out on match days I feel like I’ve lost a limb not being able to watch and join in 🥺 nearly home so will catch up on the recap ❤
look at this waffle I had 🤤🤤
FD0493B2-3081-40F4-89DE-59B3E54F2237.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

Suder34

VIP Member
I’m trying to zoom call and just read that about madders and I must have pulled a really 🤢 face as the speaker asked if I was ok 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15