Mason Mount #41 Facial hair is on the decline, Trout is back looking like a year nine

Who is the sneaky link?

• Kante

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • The kit man

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • CHO

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Big hands barkley

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • TT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roman abramovich

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The sneaky link does not exist

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread title by the wonderful @jflurker93

I don’t want to dredge through thread 40 for a recap. The less said the better.

Mia & Nigel have run off together to live happily ever after.

mason has resurfaced and there is a significant lack of facial hair.
21131527-EAD0-4D8F-9294-5BE80CA3B745.png

as we were….

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fbc members, a terrible tragedy has befallen me. The signal at my new workplace is absolutely tit so I couldn't keep up with the forums during the day. I'm gonna have to tell them to get it sorted for the benefit of my mental health. Surely that's a basic human right? 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay jumping off the chilly train…he’s got one of his harem staying with him she flew to London yday and took a selfie in his house bye Benjamin 😩😩

Not this one is it??
Another Mia?! I can’t keep up. First they all share jumpers now they only go for Mia’s. Off to change my name tomorrow to ‘Mia’ as seemingly I’ll stand more of a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
(SOZ TATTLE)

Seem’s he’s doing another twitch stream! Nathan must have been a super good helper when Mase had his teeth out as he’s allowed to stay up past bedtime and play again!

2E3460E3-9ADB-4187-83C9-E119CEF413B1.png
4252AD35-141B-4B0C-B648-4B14F2DA4863.png

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Top one is my fav- had it as my little avatar thingy for a while now! It’s also in my not so secret folder 🤣
I need to know how many pics people have in their secret folder so I can figure out if I’m okay or not 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Seem’s he’s doing another twitch stream! Nathan must have been a super good helper when Mase had his teeth out as he’s allowed to stay up past bedtime and play again!
Is this happening now? X

Thanks for the thread @Isanythingrealanymore and @jflurker93 for the title ❤
I know she doesn't have a link, but if she had one it would be Barkley for sure, and afterwards he would post about it on the Avengers groupchat!

I'm still really sad about the shaving :cry: I think we deserve socks to get over this.

Fbc members, a terrible tragedy has befallen me. The signal at my new workplace is absolutely tit so I couldn't keep up with the forums during the day. I'm gonna have to tell them to get it sorted for the benefit of my mental health. Surely that's a basic human right? 🤣🤣
That's so bad! You might need to drop some hints so they can improve it!

Not this one is it??
So....do we have to change our name to Mia to bag a footballer? :unsure::unsure:

(SOZ TATTLE)

View attachment 869844View attachment 869845
On my Bday, he better give us proper content as a gift!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.