Mason Mount #30 The FBC are flooded after Daddy’s hat-trick, Tink’s in the good books after the Papai nip pic

Which topless Daddy pic is your fave?

Votes: 2 10.5%

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 30 💃🏻💙

📊 The Poll Results Are In: Nathan had a clear win with 60% of the vote, i’ll let him know he has a bride to be @keylimepie 👰🏼‍♀️

Thread 29 Recap: Get comfy, grab a brew and even some snacks as this is a LONG one!

⚽ We’ve worked out if you write RESPECTFULLY before saying you want Daddy to rearrange your guts, the teens will be fine about it. Followed by #NotSexualising ⚠

⚽ Scammer Stevie has Mount shirts back in stock… she must have had her Chinese delivery turn up and her mum’s ironing those 1’s on like a sweatshop. #CCSNotPermitted

⚽ I went on a Wyld night out and woke up on my friends sofa to some geezer joking about a hand job. I told him to get fucked politely declined as he’s not one of Tuchel’s Chelsea boys and it was absolutely NOT necessary.

⚽ @nellyloz123 got her hair done, not by sweeney todd thankfully, she is now a blondie but that does mean she’s not Mason’s type now.

⚽ There’s another Scammer Stevie on the loose, instead of a gold Ali Express chain they wear a bandana! Stop signing things Mason they’re thieves!

⚽ It was @Smca53 birthday !!! 🥳🎁

12B9ED95-FAC3-4901-9769-D88270418A38.jpeg

⚽ 23.10.21 will go down in history as Super Soaker Saturday ☔

⚽ Mason bagged his first goal in 25 games, 8 minutes into the match against Norwich.

⚽ We got THIS tongue celebration!

FC7D5775-660E-418D-BD06-A8EBEBEFBE16.jpeg

⚽ @Tabbytiger told Mr TT “I’d open up my body beautifully for Mason Mount”.
He wasn’t impressed, but the FBC support it.

⚽ Daddy swore on camera after his goal the filthy little potty mouth ‘About bleeping Time’ 🥵

⚽ Tink & Mason did a very cute chest pumping celebration together, we love them.

CF131F54-646B-4273-9B74-0042DD75627F.jpeg

⚽ @GGina man Reece James scored, Daddy with the assist.

⚽ Chilly scored making it 4 goals in 4 games for the piano man. He clearly took his time on the bench personally.

⚽ Ross Barkley has ENORMOUS hands.

⚽ We went on a penalty rollercoaster with Mase. The first one was saved, but had to be retaken… then he scored, making it his second goal of the match in the 85th minute 💙

⚽ The penalty also provided close up footage of Daddy with an attitude and we all want this side of him when we’re being spoilt brats 🥵

D3D5A4B9-3DC5-4F15-89A6-2CF86D617A70.jpeg

⚽ 90+1 minutes and Daddy scored again, making it a hat-trick and the FBC officially flooded & drowned 💦

DB56A76A-9061-48AD-9073-51CC436B2BFE.jpeg

⚽ Daddy was announced as Man of the Match. Well deserved of course, but he’s ours every time he plays anyway!

29D3F1E4-C3EF-4AC8-85E2-744FEA59F749.jpeg

⚽ Mason kept the ball from the match and the whole team signed it! Jorgi even called him Papai. #HeKnows

⚽ We got TWO post match interviews. One with the daddy cut and a sweaty head and the second with some fluffy hair in his puffer. He really is delicious.

27D9AC2F-16DB-4399-8984-D995C77C1F55.jpeg
D3A59B8C-832E-45DF-8473-189CFB277504.jpeg

⚽ Chilly is loved by us all for providing THIS photo. I think I speak for us all when I say we needed a lie down after it was posted. Tink deserves the world… and a blozzer, but only from someone that loves him. #IVolunteerAsTribute

1DFEC1BC-2F5C-4760-8776-59B8956F932C.jpeg

Disclaimer: The tumblr teens edited the text out out of the original. Now please, edit my face as the ball.

⚽ Timo was unhappy about getting an orange winegum. What a mood.

E0741F1A-3D0C-4482-B0C3-0DA4F8C92A18.jpeg

⚽ The Chelsea team went for a team dinner to celebrate the 7-0 win, Silva had to go home and quarantine though. Too bad Tiago.

⚽ Apparently it’s kicked off at Norwich because Billy G aka Happy Gilmour aka Zara’s side piece was seen celebrating with his Chelsea friends in the tunnel. #SoreLosers

⚽ I’m cooking the FBC a roast dinner when we meet up, complete with all the trimmings.

⚽ We all want to be this ball. He really does give off golden retriever vibes. I personally love the pun captions too Mase!

DC66A782-5431-4D73-984A-004C517C4D49.jpeg
A85394CE-A663-4C43-A3E5-44B9C8D5F544.jpeg

⚽ Mason & Dec looked like Gail & David Platt when they were younger.

⚽ Daddy wore an extremely long coat with socks & sliders, not his best look but we’re choosing to believe he was naked underneath it. #Flasher

7E765177-2CAE-4D2B-91C5-1DE2848384E8.jpeg

⚽ A lot of us love wearing socks & sliders too.

⚽ @nellyloz123 found the perfect FBC jumper dress in H&M, complete with flood reference.

⚽ @UsernameTaken has been given the ultimate daddy ick as her 19 year old sk8er boi son has had his hair cut and now looks like Mason. Please stick around for Spicy & Chilly content because we love you 💙

⚽ @MrsGrealish wrote some 5 star smut based on Daddy’s three goals and we finally ditched the velvet sofas in the process!

⚽ Thiago Silver is 37! Who knew? Not me!

⚽ Getty images is a licensed smut website.

B74FF6EA-68DB-4048-9449-F09985A856D7.jpeg

⚽ JG sent a birthday message to a 28 year old, this is a sign that Mason will send us one and not just do them for kids.

⚽ @Isanythingrealanymore could possibly be Jorginho… the investigation on this is still ongoing.

⚽ We reconfirmed our dislike for voldewhore as the sparkler video resurfaced. GRADE A twit.

⚽ @Suder34 is on the platform for the Chilly train, she’s not yet bought a ticket but she’s there. Don’t fight it, welcome on board 🚂

09A32465-197A-4FE9-9E0B-9D9B58F3D22F.jpeg

⚽ United got a thrashing off Liverpool. My poor Lukey will need lots of love and attention tonight.

And remember…
Blozzers are only for people you love x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Welcome to thread 30 💃🏻💙

📊 The Poll Results Are In: Nathan had a clear win with 60% of the vote, i’ll let him know he has a bride to be @keylimepie 👰🏼‍♀️

Thread 29 Recap: Get comfy, grab a brew and even some snacks as this is a LONG one!

⚽ We’ve worked out if you write RESPECTFULLY before saying you want Daddy to rearrange your guts, the teens will be fine about it. Followed by #NotSexualising ⚠

⚽ Scammer Stevie has Mount shirts back in stock… she must have had her Chinese delivery turn up and her mum’s ironing those 1’s on like a sweatshop. #CCSNotPermitted

⚽ I went on a Wyld night out and woke up on my friends sofa to some geezer joking about a hand job. I told him to get fucked politely declined as he’s not one of Tuchel’s Chelsea boys and it was absolutely NOT necessary.

⚽ @nellyloz123 got her hair done, not by sweeney todd thankfully, she is now a blondie but that does mean she’s not Mason’s type now.

⚽ There’s another Scammer Stevie on the loose, instead of a gold Ali Express chain they wear a bandana! Stop signing things Mason they’re thieves!

View attachment 826649

⚽ Mason bagged his first goal in 25 games, 8 minutes into the match against Norwich.

View attachment 826633

⚽ Daddy swore on camera after his goal the filthy little potty mouth ‘About bleeping Time’ 🥵

⚽ Tink & Mason did a very cute chest pumping celebration together, we love them.

View attachment 826643

⚽ Chilly scored making it 4 goals in 4 games for the piano man. He clearly took his time on the bench personally.

⚽ We went on a penalty rollercoaster with Mase. The first one was saved, but had to be retaken… then he scored, making it his second goal of the match in the 85th minute 💙

⚽ The penalty also provided close up footage of Daddy with an attitude and we all want this side of him when we’re being spoilt brats 🥵

View attachment 826644

⚽ 90+1 minutes and Daddy scored again, making it a hat-trick and the FBC officially flooded & drowned 💦

View attachment 826642

⚽ Daddy was announced as Man of the Match. Well deserved of course, but he’s ours every time he plays anyway!

View attachment 826637

⚽ Mason kept the ball from the match and the whole team signed it! Jorgi even called him Papai. #HeKnows

⚽ We got TWO post match interviews. One with the daddy cut and a sweaty head and the second with some fluffy hair in his puffer. He really is delicious.

View attachment 826638View attachment 826639

⚽ Chilly is loved by us all for providing THIS photo. I think I speak for us all when I say we needed a lie down after it was posted. Tink deserves the world… and a blozzer, but only from someone that loves him. #IVolunteerAsTribute

View attachment 826641
Disclaimer: The tumblr teens edited the text out out of the original. Now please, edit my face as the ball.

View attachment 826640

⚽ The Chelsea team went for a team dinner to celebrate the 7-0 win, Silva had to go home and quarantine though. Too bad Tiago.

⚽ Apparently it’s kicked off at Norwich because Billy G aka Happy Gilmour aka Zara’s side piece was seen celebrating with his Chelsea friends in the tunnel. #SoreLosers

⚽ I’m cooking the FBC a roast dinner when we meet up, complete with all the trimmings.

⚽ We all want to be this ball. He really does give off golden retriever vibes. I personally love the pun captions too Mase!

View attachment 826634View attachment 826635

⚽ Daddy wore an extremely long coat with socks & sliders, not his best look but we’re choosing to believe he was naked underneath it. #Flasher

View attachment 826648

⚽ @nellyloz123 found the perfect FBC jumper dress in H&M, complete with flood reference.

⚽ @UsernameTaken has been given the ultimate daddy ick as her 19 year old sk8er boi son has had his hair cut and now looks like Mason. Please stick around for Spicy & Chilly content because we love you 💙

⚽ @MrsGrealish wrote some 5 star smut based on Daddy’s three goals and we finally ditched the velvet sofas in the process!

View attachment 826645

⚽ JG sent a birthday message to a 28 year old, this is a sign that Mason will send us one and not just do them for kids.

⚽ @Isanythingrealanymore could possibly be Jorginho… the investigation on this is still ongoing.

⚽ We reconfirmed our dislike for voldewhore as the sparkler video resurfaced. GRADE A twit.

⚽ @Suder34 is on the platform for the Chilly train, she’s not yet bought a ticket but she’s there. Don’t fight it, welcome on board 🚂

View attachment 826647

⚽ United got a thrashing off Liverpool. My poor Lukey will need lots of love and attention tonight.

And remember…
Thank you so much for this excellent recap. I better get wedding dress shopping. FBC all invited but I’m totally doing the best man on the wedding night!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think this has been shared yet but I'm sure no-one will object if it has 💙
Obviously he doesn't have the password but I think he may have chosen the audio! 😂 Cutting out the handprint on the ass cheek line - you're a tease Mase 😉
🎶 I didn't peak in high school, I'm still out here gettin' cuter 🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Welcome to thread 30 💃🏻💙

View attachment 826649

View attachment 826633

View attachment 826643

View attachment 826644

View attachment 826642

View attachment 826637

View attachment 826638View attachment 826639

View attachment 826641

View attachment 826640

View attachment 826634View attachment 826635

View attachment 826648

View attachment 826645

View attachment 826647

And remember…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
my plan to add a poll has gone tits up, so I will save the idea for whoever does the next one 🙈🙈🙈 ignore what’s up because it’s too late for me to delete it !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
my plan to add a poll has gone tits up, so I will save the idea for whoever does the next one 🙈🙈🙈 ignore what’s up because it’s too late for me to delete it !
What was it meant to be? An old topless pic v yesterday’s?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve just realised I totally forgot to tell you about my slightly horrifying encounter at the start of last week. I went to trade my car in and when the salesman was showing me how to use all the different settings in the new car he insisted on pairing my phone Bluetooth to the car (even though I was like no no it’s fine I’ll do it later…) and then he pressed the Music button and it went straight to Apple Music and suddenly the Mason Mount song by Pasci is literally BLARRRRING in the place and people are nearby viewing cars turning to look and the salesman is frowning at the song title and looking at me like wtf

🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.