Mason Mount #29 Daddy we love you in Teal, but we all really want a feel.

Who should keylimepie (aka Zara the great team player) be married off to?

• Nathan

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Chunkz

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Billy Gilmour

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Mason

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 29.

Thank you to @MrsGrealish for the title.

Firstly we were coming down from another magnificent wet Wednesday. It gave us everything. A teal/black puffa, return of fluffy hair and beard. Everyone was soaked, including Mason.

The content from wet Wednesday kept us going all the way through thirsty Thursday. A quote from @SmoochL "The devil works hard but the Tumblr teens work harder. They delivered once again."

Screenshot_20210928-224032_Chrome.jpg

Mason rearranging insides was a hot topic... I do not want to talk about that. 🤢

@nellyloz123 confirmed that she could potentially become a African wannabe footballers WAG.

We were very close to sacking off work for a day trip to Cobham. I admitted I couldn't ride a bike. But @jflurker93 rescued me with a tandem around Cobham.

We still want to know what Mason smells like. Lynx Africa was offered up but we're hoping it is something more sophisticated.

We had a multi page discussion about perfume (which was the night I made notes from after a lot of rum) and we all smell delicious.

@Rhi-I-Am had a very embarrassing moment suggesting to her boss they could get together to do some anal investigations.

We saw genuine smiles from Mason outside the training ground. Definitely no CCS in sight!
Mason and the green sweatshirt combination is gorgeous. I appear to have been more interested in the sign behind his car. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20211021-211352_Instagram.jpg

We discussed various threesome combinations in detail. Mason and Tink were popular (definitely not mine). Also Mason and Declan. @MrsGrealish offered up some anatomy lessons re holes.

@jflurker93 suggested Mason could be like Will from Inbetweeners in bed. This was not a popular opinion.

@keylimepie name is Zara Wood and she is a GREAT team player. And fond of Nathan.

Players definitely read our thread. We feel this could be a better chance than a DM for a request for nudes to be read and actioned.
Not 🐌 please.

We wrote very detailed lists to support applications to live with Mason. This application process could be what eventually breaks us apart. 💔

We are Team Nathan. In the words of @irishgal2013 "He isn’t a bellend who rides of the wave of his mate being a footballer. Earns his own wage and is Mason's biggest hype man."

The steak eating vegan appears to have gone quiet. Thank God.

New training photos today. I've removed the Papa Smurf look by cropping the top of the hat off!! Instant improvement.

Screenshot_20211022-172114_Tumblr.jpg

@nellyloz123 posted on TikTok and almost started World War III. The teens went in full attack mode but we also went in and shut it down. Who knew you couldn't like more than one football team?!?!

Finally, Tink still hasn't had a Chinese. The shame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Welcome to thread 29.

Firstly we were coming down from another magnificent wet Wednesday. It gave us everything. A teal/black puffa, return of fluffy hair and beard. Everyone was soaked, including Mason.

The content from wet Wednesday kept us going all the way through thirsty Thursday. A quote from @SmoochL "The devil works hard but the Tumblr teens work harder. They delivered once again."

View attachment 823906

Mason rearranging insides was a hot topic... I do not want to talk about that. 🤢

@nellyloz123 confirmed that she could potentially become a African wannabe footballers WAG.

We were very close to sacking off work for a day trip to Cobham. I admitted I couldn't ride a bike. But @jflurker93 rescued me with a tandem around Cobham.

We still want to know what Mason smells like. Lynx Africa was offered up but we're hoping it is something more sophisticated.

We had a multi page discussion about perfume (which was the night I made notes from after a lot of rum) and we all smell delicious.

@Rhi-I-Am had a very embarrassing moment suggesting to her boss they could get together to do some anal investigations.

We saw genuine smiles from Mason outside the training ground. Definitely no CCS in sight!
Mason and the green sweatshirt combination is gorgeous. I appear to have been more interested in the sign behind his car. 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 823912

We discussed various threesome combinations in detail. Mason and Tink were popular (definitely not mine). Also Mason and Declan. @MrsGrealish offered up some anatomy lessons re holes.

@jflurker93 suggested Mason could be like Will from Inbetweeners in bed. This was not a popular opinion.

@keylimepie name is Zara Wood and she is a GREAT team player. And fond of Nathan.

Players definitely read our thread. We feel this could be a better chance than a DM for a request for nudes to be read and actioned.
Not 🐌 please.

We wrote very detailed lists to support applications to live with Mason. This application process could be what eventually breaks us apart. 💔

We are Team Nathan. In the words of @irishgal2013 "He isn’t a bellend who rides of the wave of his mate being a footballer. Earns his own wage and is Mason's biggest hype man."

New training photos today. I've removed the Papa Smurf look by cropping the top of the hat off!! Instant improvement.

View attachment 823897

@nellyloz123 posted on TikTok and almost started World War III. The teens went in full attack mode but we also went in and shut it down. Who knew you couldn't like more than one football team?!?!

Fantastic recap lovely! Sorry it’s so late at night ❤ FYI I will find out who has voted for anyone other than Mason. Don’t you dare do me dirty FBC!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Amazing recap 😂 😂
So many things happen in such a short amount of time. Love it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Goodnight fam.
I am dead on my feet so apologies if there are typos in the recap.
I'm off to bed. See you tomorrow. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Welcome to thread 29.

View attachment 823906

View attachment 823912

Not 🐌 please.

View attachment 823897

Incredible recap ❤ ❤ Thank you so much for doing it!
Hope you sleep well! And dream of Mase!

• Heart
Welcome to thread 29.

View attachment 823906

View attachment 823912

Not 🐌 please.

View attachment 823897

Hahaha yes I LOVE this recap 💙 you did such a great job 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Great recap @laylavd ❤
✨Manifesting ✨ that in this new thread we will have lots of new, quality content.
What's the weather forecast for tomorrow? Will we see wet Daddy again?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I voted for Nathan because I think it’s meant to be, but I’m open to being bribed to change my vote @keylimepie x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.