Mason Mount #28 The FBC love Daddy’s hotness twin peaks, we’ll all be flooded for weeks!

Wettest wednesday, which one flooded you the most?

• 1.0 Match Attax Video, Portsmouth Pics etc

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • 2.0 Fluffy Hair Comeback, Malmo Match etc

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 28, which after my quick maths calculation I’ve worked out represents 2+8 = 10 which is Daddy’s birthday 🥳

It’s also our Chelsea Captains number, Viva La Azpi 💙

Thread title courtesy of @nellyloz123

📊 The Poll Results Are In:
Not Plant Based won by a nose with 28.8%
Scammer Stevie was a very close second at 27.1%.
There was literally one vote in it.
Both of them deserve a big get fucked anyway

Thread 27 Recap:

⚽ Not Plant Based insinuated to her 43 viewers on an IG that her ‘friend’ picked the colour of her nails, but we’re inclined to believe her friend may be Benjamin Mendy as they’re a City blue and not Chelsea Blue. If this offends you, sorry xx

⚽ The Arsenal team are unattractive

⚽ @Rodney2208 joined the thirst team and dropped in that her grandparent-in-laws live near Sweeney Todd and her dog is the new Rafa Rice #instapup

⚽ Speaking of Rice, Lauren got a nice porking off Spicy in the Corinthia for their anniversary and the FBC are jealous 💦

⚽ We all took a euros match maker quiz which I am lead to believe was rigged as the majority got Mason whilst the rest of us got Rashy. I think I’ll stick with my hubby Lukey if I have to date a Utd player 🐑

⚽ The quiz also confirmed that Harry Kane is destined to be with @MensaBarbie1985 😉

⚽ @nellyloz123 upgraded to VIP. Congrats bish💃🏻

⚽ Carpool Chloeoke was flagged as dangerous footage on TikTok 🤡 #ElonMusk

⚽ TT may or may not deem hand jobs for the Chelsea squad absolutely necessary, let’s hope @GGina is right! He has confirmed in a press conference that he likes quality over quantity though.

⚽ Ben could be gay.. again? According to the WAGS thread but, who knows🧚🏻

⚽ Kyle Walker is a secret tattler and a fan of @keylimepie UNO dream.

⚽ Our champs journals arrived for the perfect bedtime reading. It’s now the official FBC bible and if you haven’t already purchased one, you can here: https://www.champions-journal.com/issue/issue-07 It’s £12 well invested, make sure you choose daddy’s cover unless you like Mbappe💙

⚽ @Smca53 returned after being hit with the lurg, please don’t lurk we love you long time!😪

⚽ The Chelsea media team provided us with this snap of Mason socks at Tuesday’s training 🧦

AD194C0F-0513-4808-9AE2-E1395923FF79.jpeg

⚽ We’re already planning our summer 2022 holidays, we’ll split into two groups, one going to Mykonos and the other to Dubai to make sure we have a good chance of spotting Daddy.

⚽ There’s more speculation of Daddy’s pay rise. 150k a week should be enough to split between the whole FBC for child maintenance right? We’ll let him keep the change 💰

⚽ Monkey Mase provided us with this cheeky photo and he flashed his abs at us in a video of him slam dunking a football, blink and you’ll miss the flesh! 🐵

61F53BF1-73DB-42F4-9322-85B84D8FB40F.jpeg

⚽ @keylimepie had her BBQ Hula Hoops stolen at work, she is yet to find the culprit but has narrowed it down to 4 suspects.

⚽ We revealed that some of you animals have strange eating habits, crisps in the fridge, cold custard, hot cornflakes, uncooked frozen chips… I thoughts Ants & Rice was bad 😮

⚽ My dad confirmed he would rather me stay single than marry me off to Mason or Luke, but if a gun was held to his head he would choose Mase. I won’t repeat what he called both of them because it is absolute slander!

⚽ Somebody needs to sabotage Craig’s stash of hair gel quickly!

⚽ Chelsea vs Malmo ended with a 4-0 win for our boys. Well done Tuchel, hand jobs for everyone to celebrate? @PunkRocker will give you yours!

641CFBCC-642D-4938-A1CD-05F3A24EA608.jpeg

⚽ FLUFFY HAIR IS BACK 🚨

⚽ The camera man at Stamford Bridge loves Chelsea’s number 19 just as much as us

⚽ Daddy has reached yet another peak, making it two in one week, they say all good things come in three’s… I’m waiting! ⏰

A5E90F5E-8B39-4431-B27E-0D1D3AFDF655.jpeg

⚽ Mason slide tackled into a steward and we all want to be the poor sod, how do I apply for his job?

58226101-8321-4420-9D47-D65FD99D7AE0.jpeg
3E042F0C-ACFF-4D97-A378-813FFAB7A90D.jpeg

Mark your calendars 📆
15.09.2021 : Wet wednesday part 1
20.10.2021 : Wet wednesday part 2
10.01.2022 : Masons 23rd Birthday 🥳

📊 The new poll :
Wettest wednesday, which one flooded you the most? 💦

1.0 : 15th Sep: Match Attax Video, Portsmouth Pics etc

2.0 : 20th Oct: Fluffy hair comeback, Malmo Match etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Welcome to thread 28, which after my quick maths calculation I’ve worked out represents 2+8 = 10 which is Daddy’s birthday 🥳

Thread 27 Recap:

⚽ Not Plant Based insinuated to her 43 viewers on an IG that her ‘friend’ picked the colour of her nails, but we’re inclined to believe her friend may be Benjamin Mendy as they’re a City blue and not Chelsea Blue. If this offends you, sorry xx

⚽ @Rodney2208 joined the thirst team and dropped in that her grandparent-in-laws live near Sweeney Todd and her dog is the new Rafa Rice #instapup

⚽ Speaking of Rice, Lauren got a nice porking off Spicy in the Corinthia for their anniversary and the FBC are jealous 💦

⚽ We all took a euros match maker quiz which I am lead to believe was rigged as the majority got Mason whilst the rest of us got Rashy. I think I’ll stick with my hubby Lukey if I have to date a Utd player 🐑

⚽ The quiz also confirmed that Harry Kane is destined to be with @MensaBarbie1985 😉

⚽ TT may or may not deem hand jobs for the Chelsea squad absolutely necessary, let’s hope @GGina is right! He has confirmed in a press conference that he likes quality over quantity though.

⚽ Our champs journals arrived for the perfect bedtime reading. It’s now the official FBC bible and if you haven’t already purchased one, you can here: https://www.champions-journal.com/issue/issue-07 It’s £12 well invested, make sure you choose daddy’s cover unless you like Mbappe💙

⚽ @Smca53 returned after being hit with the lurg, please don’t lurk we love you long time!😪

⚽ The Chelsea media team provided us with this snap of Mason socks at Tuesday’s training 🧦

View attachment 820536

⚽ We’re already planning our summer 2022 holidays, we’ll split into two groups, one going to Mykonos and the other to Dubai to make sure we have a good chance of spotting Daddy.

⚽ There’s more speculation of Daddy’s pay rise. 150k a week should be enough to split between the whole FBC for child maintenance right? We’ll let him keep the change 💰

⚽ Monkey Mase provided us with this cheeky photo and he flashed his abs at us in a video of him slam dunking a football, blink and you’ll miss the flesh! 🐵

View attachment 820535

⚽ @keylimepie had her BBQ Hula Hoops stolen at work, she is yet to find the culprit but has narrowed it down to 4 suspects.

⚽ We revealed that some of you animals have strange eating habits, crisps in the fridge, cold custard, hot cornflakes, uncooked frozen chips… I thoughts Ants & Rice was bad 😮

⚽ My dad confirmed he would rather me stay single than marry me off to Mason or Luke, but if a gun was held to his head he would choose Mase. I won’t repeat what he called both of them because it is absolute slander!

⚽ Chelsea vs Malmo ended with a 4-0 win for our boys. Well done Tuchel, hand jobs for everyone to celebrate? @PunkRocker will give you yours!

View attachment 820537

⚽ FLUFFY HAIR IS BACK 🚨

⚽ The camera man at Stamford Bridge loves Chelsea’s number 19 just as much as us

⚽ Daddy has reached yet another peak, making it two in one week, they say all good things come in three’s… I’m waiting! ⏰

View attachment 820539

⚽ Mason slide tackled into a steward and we all want to be the poor sod, how do I apply for his job?

View attachment 820538View attachment 820548

Mark your calendars 📆

📊 The new poll :

Yesssss love this recap! They just get better and better! TY for providing the lols once again! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Great recap @jflurker93 👏🏼👏🏼 thank you for sorting! Voted for wet Wednesday number 1; it’ll take something special to top the content of that day 💙 A remarkable day in FBC history.

How the fook have we made it to thread 28?! I joined on number 2 after lurking in the first one, what a bunch of babes! 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brilliant recap and thread. ❤ Thank you.
I'll take notes for this thread.
I cannot relax after the last few hours. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
👏🏻👏🏻 Great recap @jflurker93 and great title @nellyloz123 💙💙

Can’t believe we’re on thread 28!! Thread 1 seems a lifetime ago 👵🏻🤣

I’m swaying towards Wet Weds 2.0 - it’s just ticked so many boxes and the return of the fluffy hair is a monumental moment for me 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Great recap @jflurker93 … except for the part about grandad 😂

crashed and burned at the quiz tonight so consoling myself with a wine. Turns out the correct answer to ‘where does a rabbit live?’ Is not ‘a hutch’ 😂 nor is it ‘my bedside drawer’ 😂 who knew?

D6267B16-E5B7-44FA-A80C-FF0A6911A444.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
I had to go with the match attax video because honestly there was so much sock on display, it could be at the Louvre 🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Thread 27 Recap:

View attachment 820536

View attachment 820535

View attachment 820537

⚽ FLUFFY HAIR IS BACK 🚨

View attachment 820539

View attachment 820538View attachment 820548

Mark your calendars 📆

📊 The new poll :

Loved this recap, it's amazing @jflurker93 Thank you so much for doing it ❤❤
Also, thanks to @nellyloz123 for the title!

I'll have to sleep on which wet Wednesday to choose. So many pros in both of them!

Can't believe we are on thread 28 already!

• Heart
Now I’ve got over the pressure of the thread & recap.

🥵 WHAT THE HELL 🥵
🥵 MY OHHHH MY 🥵

That was absolutely worth the £25 I spent signing up for BT sport for the month! 💦💦💦💦

• Heart
  • Haha
I'll let you all have this line that I've just written.

“You’re a naughty boy. I never would have guessed you had a pearl thong kink.”

“Are you wearing it?” He growled.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Right I’m off to bed ladies. Thank you so much for the content from the game tonight. Feeling a bit down in the dumps so fingers crossed fluffy wet daddy appears in my dreams. I’m more than happy to help dry him off. Lots of love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Great recap @jflurker93 👏

It’s WW 1.0 for me, partly because I was awake for it, and partly because it was so unexpected and the (lovely) hits just kept on coming😻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.