Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that and someone commented that she was seen at Chelsea the other night I was like I bleeping HOPE NOT why is he cheating on us like wtf???
That’s definitely bs. Why would Chelsea tv show her. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she wasn’t at a single euros game or on holiday with him.

He needs a real woman, complete with stretch marks and boobs that aren't as perky as they used to be. Not some child who doesn't want to get spunk in her extensions and lashes

She cheated on him didn't she? Silly girl
Heard that rumor few times. He definitely dump her as deleted all her pictures first, then she did few days later. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

First pic of Kovacic that came up and I thought you must need your eyes testing πŸ˜‚ but delving deeper, you're not wrong. Got a very slight look of Dave Franco about him.

Sorry if you saw this thread and expected wholesome Chelsea content πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š
Not sure I can get on board with married guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
bagsy Shagging Sunday’s then - the day of rest and all that, I’d certainly help him to feel relaxed x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I'd love to think that's the case but the fact she remains so close to Lauren and a recent post on stories quoting a msg about not giving up with a heart at the bottom...

Let's live in hope he won't succumb to her tricks πŸ™ He deserves someone better than her, fact.
Let's hope so. Assuming she did cheat, he knew his worth enough to sack her off at the time so hopefully he doesn't get drawn back in.

Reactions: 6
Let's hope so. Assuming she did cheat, he knew his worth enough to sack her off at the time so hopefully he doesn't get drawn back in.
My mate is from same area as her, and said there is rumors about her and Joe Wilcock. Both follow each other on TikTok, and his brothers follow her best mate. She was at an event that his brother was running last Saturday night. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Reactions: 5
My mate is from same area as her, and said there is rumors about her and Joe Wilcock. Both follow each other on TikTok, and his brothers follow her best mate. She was at an event that his brother was running last Saturday night. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Preach πŸ™ŒπŸ½ Move on and leave our top blaster alooonee ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm a straight guy, so not involving myself in this. However, I do support Chelsea so good to see Mason represented. I think you lot would like two other Chelsea players, Mateo Kovacic and Cesar Azpilicueta too. A Croatian and Spanish player respectively, who play for Chelsea. Objectively, I can respect they are good looking guys.
I’d just like to apologise for what you’ve had to read.
Ps. The Cesar guy. Yes please.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.