Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who had a β€œmoment” with chillwell - she was quite complimentary about him! πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 2
It was in his Leicester days about 2017/18, one night thing but she Thoroughly enjoyed herself- never saw him again tho!

Reactions: 1
It was in his Leicester days about 2017/18, one night thing but she Thoroughly enjoyed herself- never saw him again tho!
Hmm maybe we're wrong then, I'm in no rush to get proof though! Suppose he can't help it if his face gives off selfish, dull vibes πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmm maybe we're wrong then, I'm in no rush to get proof thoug! Suppose he can't help it if his face gives off selfish, dull vibes πŸ˜‚
It could have been the alcohol talking tho!!so you never know you might still be right πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
🚨RED ALERT RED ALERT🚨

My notifications worked and he’s in short sleeve top!!! He is reading here!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.