Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
Cocky Mase, what a choice! 🤩

I felt like explaining to the guy that I’d been trying to manifest a decent dream before bed because lately I’ve only had stress dreams and/or Dennis dreams and it’s just not good enough
I picked that particular photo for my wallpaper because I want him to look at me like that 🤣🤣 The fuck you’re gonna get it face 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Josh Denzal is presenting some sort of interview feature at the Boxing so fingers crossed Mason appears on it tonight. Jermaine Jenas is with him atm.
No no no. We need to talk about the England suits. That was horrible! They had normal sizes you can buy at bloody M&S. If you're doing suits, you do as many fittings as possible so they look perfect. They literally wasted the opportunity to put DCL on a perfect suit. Will never forgive them.
So next time, we are in charge 😇
The FA got them for free from M and S. No need to spend money.

t.

keylimepie

VIP Member
😂 I forgive you. We would all do the same given the opportunity.
I hope he doesn't get any injury when it's my turn.

Thank God I didn't travel all the way for Mason only.

I met an American friend last night (he moved to London last month) and Grealish is on today. I'm happy out. 🙏🏽 Also, you are all in for a big surprise...
Ooh a surprise you say….

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Wonder will any of them be at the Joshua fight tonight, usually a hot spot for footballers. 😂😂

He going on a staycation 😭
I think Mase is a Boxing fan I know Chilly certainly is. They going to sing Sweet Caroline so if there are the director won’t be able to resist showing them at that point.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Where is the rest of the interview. Surely he said more than just that.
Who your insider to be pulling all these pictures 😂
It’s yet another picture which appears to come from nowhere. At least they still hanging out.

I realised today that the four days in which Mason but not Declan was a teenager were three of the days which really changed my life forever. I did something which has forever shaped me for the wrong reasons.