Mason Mount #14 Wet Wednesday will go down in history, Mason needs to stop taking fashion inspo from Chilly

Mason’s ugliest fashion choice (pics in post)

• Flowery jeans

• Lip jeans

• Sweater vest

• Yellow laced trainers

• The questionable sunglasses

• That bloody toiletry bag he carries everywhere

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and WELCOME to thread 14! I am sober and alive this time. I feel the need to share one of my new favourite pics. THE STUBBLE makes me wanna do stuff I can’t even explain.

00A052E9-7240-4C77-B5E3-4DA05D982D75.jpeg

Thread title by @jflurker93 🤍

We aren’t responsible for any offence, psychological trauma or rampant horniness, so don’t be sending us your court summons/therapy bills/childcare bills. They will be used to dry our flooded basements.

Initiation checklist:
🍆 Do you like nipples?
🍆 Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
🍆 Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
🍆 Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
🍆 Do you know the password?
🍆 What is your preference on facial hair?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬Gnasher - Foden
🧑 Dennis the Menace - Maguire
🧚‍♀️ Craig from BB8/Tink- Chilly
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad - Grealish
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
👨‍🦱 Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
👴 Grandad - Kane
👶🏼 P Diddly/Paddy Long Dong - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:
⚽ Disappointingly I was part of only 12.3% who like the sweater vest. Or are they called sleeveless jumpers? Or tank tops? I’m an elder I don’t know.
⚽ We had hangovers, positive covid tests and Weston Super Mares.
⚽ More blue hearts for Charlotte on Facebook the witch.
⚽ Mason may or may not be quitting social media due to being over sexualised (according to the TikTok teens). Sorry I can’t help wanting his dick.
⚽ 🚨 DCL HAS MASSIVE SOCKS. 🚨
⚽ Paddy Long Dong looks like Pat Sharp and I just cannot unsee it.
⚽ We received a very sexy training pic of Mason’s legs.
⚽ Apparently Mason is dating every girl he follows on Instagram. Waiting patiently for my request to come through.
⚽ Craig is a pure fairy 🧚‍♀️
⚽ The Cobham College Stalker struck again. Mase was not impressed. Neither were the other players. Have we finally discovered Salty Nips’ true identity?

1BDE9B37-A2F4-4F23-9C43-CC983A0085BD.jpeg

⚽ Apparently Mase is getting a new contract and pay rise to £150,000 a week.
⚽ We discussed what we’d like him to buy us when he’s our sugar daddy: handbags, clothes, cars, shoes, puppies, holiday homes, sex dungeons, socks and some new boobs.
⚽ Mason unfollowed she-who-must-not-be-named band’s insta account.
⚽ Mason started in the Chelsea match.
⚽ He needs to buy a bigger rucksack and stop carrying his stupidly expensive bloody toiletry bag around.
⚽ An iconic quote from @jflurker93 “I’d rather gobble on Chilly’s willy than eat jelly.”
⚽ A very disturbing TikTok of Craig wiggling his fingers was posted.
⚽ 🚨WE HAD THE WETTEST WEDNESDAY ON RECORD.🚨
🥵 New England video with Mase being an excellent photographer.
🥵 Match Attax video.
🥵 Colouring IN THE LINES and concentrating SO hard.
🥵 AND AN INSTA POST WITH 10 PICS/VIDS
🥵 THE STUBBLE
🥵 I REPEAT THE STUBBLE.
🥵 I drowned in my own basement.
🥵 This is peak FBC.
⚽ @PunkRocker IS GETTING MARRIED.
⚽ Mase wore some very questionable jeans.
⚽ Spicy scored a goal and looked very sexy.
⚽ Some lass called Livvy spent the whole day at Cobham. Give us a shout if you’re here Livvy.
⚽ Mini @Scuffed is a bloody FBC LEGEND

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Incredible as always
My dreams can confirm That DCL does indeed have massive socks and is very capable of using his socks properly 😉😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
⚽ Mase wore some very questionable jeans.
Great recap! My vote: the lip jeans.
With so many questionable choices we should be able to pick multiple options :ROFLMAO:

He should give up on the fashion front and stick to Chelsea/England kits or no clothes at all. 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Amazing recap. 💙💙
You all know how I voted.
I've become a fan of the yellow laced trainers. I'd like to retract my clown feet comment. I've almost bought them in a different colour way. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Amazing recap as always!!! You are incredible @calmyourritas ♥ ♥

That Livvy is living our life! Both Mase and Kepa were looking great 🥵🥵 And their smiles!! You could see they were having a good time!

@Chani10 how was Dune? I'm planning on watching it when I can find some time. Sorry that your date sucked! Now you just have to focus on flirting with any of the approved Chelsea boys on Turin.

@Scuffed your daughter is a legend! You really taught her well, loved the phrase! She can be an honorary member even though she doesn't need to know (she would probably be mentally scarred for life)!

This vote was probably the most difficult of them all, I finally decided for the lip jeans but when I get to his house I would make all of those disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a recap @calmyourritas 👏

I second that Mini Scuffed is an absolute legend!! 😭💙

I thought about it long and hard (oi oiiii) and I went for the sunglasses. I think they’re the only ones I can’t forgive?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@calmyourritas fantastic recap as always.

I feel like I’ve made it in life now I’ve managed to come up with a thread title🥇

How has anybody voted for the sweater as worse than those jeans with lips all over them? Why is he wearing denim with other whores mouths on his legs? 😑🤢

658340F9-4755-474D-8A3F-E41D371A4300.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sure I actually gasped when he came running towards the camera in the original video. 🥵🥵

Found a highlights reel of it. I say found, Mason is the only thing that appears on my TikTok For You suggestions.

@calmyourritas fantastic recap as always.

I feel like I’ve made it in life now I’ve managed to come up with a thread title🥇

How has anybody voted for the sweater as worse than those jeans with lips all over them? Why is he wearing denim with other whores mouths on his legs? 😑🤢

View attachment 766870
In his defence, I don't think he actually bought the jeans. The photo looks like it is a showroom of some kind. I'm clutching at straws here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Amazing recap as always!!! You are incredible @calmyourritas ♥ ♥

That Livvy is living our life! Both Mase and Kepa were looking great 🥵🥵 And their smiles!! You could see they were having a good time!

@Chani10 how was Dune? I'm planning on watching it when I can find some time. Sorry that your date sucked! Now you just have to focus on flirting with any of the approved Chelsea boys on Turin.

@Scuffed your daughter is a legend! You really taught her well, loved the phrase! She can be an honorary member even though she doesn't need to know (she would probably be mentally scarred for life)!

This vote was probably the most difficult of them all, I finally decided for the lip jeans but when I get to his house I would make all of those disappear.
It was all I wanted ♥ So many years waiting for someone to adapt the book properly. I'll go watch it a couple more times. Because it is the kind of movie you NEED to watch on a cinema screen.
Turin will be the second-best thing about September after this movie :ROFLMAO: sorry boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sure I actually gasped when he came running towards the camera in the original video. 🥵🥵

Found a highlights reel of it. I say found, Mason is the only thing that appears on my TikTok For You suggestions.

In his defence, I don't think he actually bought the jeans. The photo looks like it is a showroom of some kind. I'm clutching at straws here.
Yes! I’m still voting for them as the worst incase he sees our votes 👀 but it does look like he’s in a showroom or a personal shoppers store. Hopefully he put them on for a photo as a favour for a friend 😂

The song from that tik tok is on the FBC Playlist I think… which one of you is it cmon own up?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amazing recap 👏👏👏👏
I voted flower jeans, the lips were truly bleeping awful but if a man turned up wearing pink flowers on his jeans like a toddler.😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.