Mason Mount #11 The FBC took a Wembley trip and Mason Trout flashed us the nip

Are you a Chilly fan?

• Yes please 🧚‍♀️

• No thanks he’s never had a Chinese

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello thread eleven! Thread title by our @PunkRocker

Some fluffy haired goodness for you all:

563DB433-067D-4506-9770-4258DC18F71C.jpeg

Disclaimer by @MrsGrealish :
We aren’t responsible for any offence, psychological trauma or rampant horniness, so don’t be sending us your court summons/therapy bills/childcare bills. They will be used to dry our flooded basements.

Initiation checklist:
🍆 Do you like nipples?
🍆 Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
🍆 Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
🍆 Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
🍆 Do you know the password?
🍆 Who would you have first - Deccers or Mase?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬Gnasher - Foden
🧑 Dennis the Menace - Maguire
🧚‍♀️ Craig from BB8/Tink- Chilly
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad - Grealish
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
👨‍🦱 Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
👴 Grandad - Kane
👶🏼 P Diddly/Paddy Long Dong - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:

⚽ Some of us were torn between voting for Daddy or Spicy first. We ended the thread on 59 votes to Mase and 19 to Dec. Not bad.
⚽ A video appeared of Tink and Mason in Christmas outfits which made me feel a bit ill.
⚽ We all had a sentimental moment and shared the FBC love.
⚽ The so gentle yet so daddy TikTok was deleted and broken all our hearts.
⚽ @jflurker93 met up with her FWB and asked him to pretend to be Mason. What an ICON.
⚽ Olly Murs and Aitch were on Soccer Aid and one of them has good socks, but I’m not sure which.
⚽ We reminisced A LOT about fluffy hair Mase.
⚽ Mr Rita was sick everywhere. Mason would NEVER.
⚽ Some more people found us by searching for Electrolux washing machines.
⚽ It was @PunkRocker ’s birthday!!!! As well as Paddy Long Dong and Saka. Happy birthday to you 🎂
⚽ @MrsGrealish turned all the players into women and traumatised us all.
⚽ We all picked one player from the squad and @User name taken went for Tommy Orpington.
⚽ Mason is now to be referred to as Mason Trout when he doesn’t do what we want.
⚽ Lots of our FBC members attended the Wembley match! Mason didn’t start but got brought on as a sub later on.
⚽ Paper planes were thrown… we see you ladies sending the non-PG contact to them direct.
⚽ We got a delicious video of Mason drinking and touching his waistband.
⚽ Mason got fouled and won a penalty.
⚽ Turns out we’re all Team J Lingz… YO NEY, SUNNY INNIT?
⚽ We got a slight hint of nipple in some post-match pics.
⚽ Mason is now an onion due to his many layers of clothing and the fact he keeps making us cry.
⚽ @Scuffed would like it noted that she has burnt her box and has added JG, DR and JL to her list. Bye bye 🐌
⚽ We have learnt that Mason has a fiery groin. You’re not the only one hun.
⚽ Congrats to @Qee on her promotion 🥳
⚽ Mason might have had another haircut, he might not… but either way the fluffy hair needs to come back.

And finally… the uniform response to fuckwits/haters/trolls….

220D4BCA-878F-4841-90B4-D9F29707D798.jpeg

P.S. I’m still at work doing this so I hope I haven’t fucked up.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another brilliant recap. You're a legend. ❤

I'm sorry for any unnecessary stress and upset I caused with the potential week old haircut picture. I'm not in the box am I?

In these uncertain times I think we should all think about and discuss these fingers. I. Cannot. Cope. 🥵🥵

Screenshot_20210906-151651_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hello thread eleven! Thread title by our @PunkRocker

Some fluffy haired goodness for you all:

View attachment 748528

Disclaimer by @MrsGrealish :
We aren’t responsible for any offence, psychological trauma or rampant horniness, so don’t be sending us your court summons/therapy bills/childcare bills. They will be used to dry our flooded basements.

Initiation checklist:
🍆 Do you like nipples?
🍆 Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
🍆 Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
🍆 Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
🍆 Do you know the password?
🍆 Who would you have first - Deccers or Mase?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬Gnasher - Foden
🧑 Dennis the Menace - Maguire
🧚‍♀️ Craig from BB8/Tink- Chilly
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad - Grealish
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
👨‍🦱 Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
👴 Grandad - Kane
👶🏼 P Diddly/Paddy Long Dong - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:

⚽ Some of us were torn between voting for Daddy or Spicy first. We ended the thread on 59 votes to Mase and 19 to Dec. Not bad.
⚽ A video appeared of Tink and Mason in Christmas outfits which made me feel a bit ill.
⚽ We all had a sentimental moment and shared the FBC love.
⚽ The so gentle yet so daddy TikTok was deleted and broken all our hearts.
⚽ @jflurker93 met up with her FWB and asked him to pretend to be Mason. What an ICON.
⚽ Olly Murs and Aitch were on Soccer Aid and one of them has good socks, but I’m not sure which.
⚽ We reminisced A LOT about fluffy hair Mase.
⚽ Mr Rita was sick everywhere. Mason would NEVER.
⚽ Some more people found us by searching for Electrolux washing machines.
⚽ It was @PunkRocker ’s birthday!!!! As well as Paddy Long Dong and Saka. Happy birthday to you 🎂
⚽ @MrsGrealish turned all the players into women and traumatised us all.
⚽ We all picked one player from the squad and @User name taken went for Tommy Orpington.
⚽ Mason is now to be referred to as Mason Trout when he doesn’t do what we want.
⚽ Lots of our FBC members attended the Wembley match! Mason didn’t start but got brought on as a sub later on.
⚽ Paper planes were thrown… we see you ladies sending the non-PG contact to them direct.
⚽ We got a delicious video of Mason drinking and touching his waistband.
⚽ Mason got fouled and won a penalty.
⚽ Turns out we’re all Team J Lingz… YO NEY, SUNNY INNIT?
⚽ We got a slight hint of nipple in some post-match pics.
⚽ Mason is now an onion due to his many layers of clothing and the fact he keeps making us cry.
⚽ @Scuffed would like it noted that she has burnt her box and has added JG, DR and JL to her list. Bye bye 🐌
⚽ We have learnt that Mason has a fiery groin. You’re not the only one hun.
⚽ Congrats to @Qee on her promotion 🥳
⚽ Mason might have had another haircut, he might not… but either way the fluffy hair needs to come back.

And finally… the uniform response to fuckwits/haters/trolls….

View attachment 748539

P.S. I’m still at work doing this so I hope I haven’t fucked up.
@calmyourritas you are my hero ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I'm sorry for any unnecessary stress and upset I caused with the potential week old haircut picture. I'm not in the box am I?

In these uncertain times I think we should all think about and discuss these fingers. I. Cannot. Cope. 🥵🥵

View attachment 748556
This pic shows there is potential with the hair- that could easily be fluffed up and I’d happily be his fluffer 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whilst we have been discussing our differences on his grooming.. I did put together these different stages of his hair/facial fluff for us to confirm which stages we all prefer as I’ve had nothing better to do whilst lay in bed ill.

I had to add the scarf in of course.

I won’t lie… I enjoy the fake moustache and I would still let him rail me senseless with that as I find it kinda sexy 😰

4 is my fave, then 3… and then I wouldn’t mind a pinch of 2.

DE332DC8-D084-440F-BFB3-AE289A6EB2B8.jpeg

• Heart

View attachment 748556
I'm sorry but how is he allowed to wander round with those weapons without a licence?! 🥵🌊

Think this poll might end up being the closest one yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whilst we have been discussing our differences on his grooming.. I did put together these different stages of his hair/facial fluff for us to confirm which stages we all prefer as I’ve had nothing better to do whilst lay in bed ill.

I won’t lie… I enjoy the fake moustache and I would still let him rail me senseless with that as I find it kinda sexy 😰

View attachment 748562
fav 3 - looks like he’s just had bad bad things done to him ☺then 1

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 748562
Oh now this is my type of game. 3 all day every day 🤩 🤩

Although I have a soft spot for 5 and 1… ok let’s face it I wouldn’t say no to any of them (except maybe 6, I can’t get on board with that)

• Heart

View attachment 748562
1, 3 and 5.
4 at a push.
2 and 6 give me some ick.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 748562
4 is your fave out of all the deliciousness on offer?! You must be really ill 🤣

I think my issue with the flat monk hair is that it makes his eyes look buried under his eyebrows, like pissholes in the snow 🙈

I'm going in HARD for 3 and 2 (can't pick a fave even with the chin rat!) 🥵
Then 5, 1, 6 and 4

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.