Mason Mount #107 one minute on the field before topless chill with the FA Cup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be controversial ( I know what you’re all thinking Louise you’re never controversial🤔😏)
but lately I have been thinking… Mason and Madders do look alike kinda. If someone told me they was brothers I’d believe it

* runs and hides from this thread again for a few weeks while I have stones thrown at me for suggesting such a thing*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not to be controversial ( I know what you’re all thinking Louise you’re never controversial🤔😏)
but lately I have been thinking… Mason and Madders do look alike kinda. If someone told me they was brothers I’d believe it

* runs and hides from this thread again for a few weeks while I have stones thrown at me for suggesting such a thing*
I can’t wait to see the reaction to this (from the only 2 people that are still into him and not Madders 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Nah I don't see it.

Coming to a screen near you this summer:

Mary-Kate and Ashley: Holiday in the sun remake staring Mason Mount and James Maddison xxx
IMG_2669.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4